D & C April 10th. Foul odor today. freaking out.
I had a d&c april 10th.
I've followed doctors orders about "pelvic rest". I may have been doing too much too soon, maybe lifting more than I should have, but not extreme. I took a shower this afternoon before work, went to work. When i got home a bit ago, I used the restroom and there was a foul odor in my underwear and when i wiped. I was tested for all stds months ago and there's been no change in sexual partners for me or him, so I know there is no chance of STD. I am extremely worried.
I am not an expert by any means but I am happy to offer my opinion. I had a d&c and a couple of weeks after I experienced an odor. After my 1st af, it was gone. I took it to be decaying tissue as gross as that sounds. The cervix is a little more open than usual from the dialation and I figured it let the odor out. I did not have any pain, swelling of fever so I ruled out infection. If any of these things are happening, you may want to have dr check for infection.