D & C and NovaSure

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

D & C and NovaSure

I had a D & C and NovaSure on December 11th.  I got a bad infection after the procedure and was put on zpack. (anitibiotics)  after two days off antibiotics began getting pain in right lower side feeling like it is pulling and sharp.  Sore feeling all day today on that side and very low back pain again in my back.  I went to mall to finish up christmas shopping and was only able to go to one store Sat evening due to pain beginning in side and red tint fluid discharge with seemed to gush at once then quit.  Pain since. Called dr 3 times today and no response yet, hoping I do not get a high fever again and the infection is coming back???  I called dr at 4:30again and was told by the nurse that the dr whom performed the procedure is out of town but the other dr will probably call me tonight......no call yet.  Any suggestions, I have no fever right now just pain......Is this normal?

Thanks much for your help.  
Tags: novasure