D

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

D

I had a hysteroscopy and D&C on 8/5/05 because there was some "unknown tissue" in by uterus that was cause for abnormal bleeding.  My post-op appointment is on monday, and was told be the nurse at the Dr's office that he would discuss the findings with me at that time.  I had originally made an appointment w/ my gyn because I had been spotting for 2 months, which then turned into a large blood clot falling out every 2-3 days for about 3 weeks.  After I had a saline vaginal ultrasound, the bleeding became worse (several blood clots w/moderate bleeding every day until my surgery.  Since the surgery I had experienced very light flow every day until Thursday night, when while sitting here at the comp I felt the all-to -familiar feeling of an escaping blood clot! I have had 2 large clots since the surgery and am so worried that the D&C didn't work!  Any one else ever had an experience like this?
Avatar n tn
HI HOLLY SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE GOT MORE GOING ON,THAT A D&C   & HYSTERSCOPY WILL TAKE CARE OF.I HAD THE EXACT SAME THING DONE IN 2000,I HAD A PARTIAL HYSTERECTOMY IN 2004.RIGHT NOW YOU JUST NEED TO REST,DON'T BE UP AND ACTIVE.JUST GET UP TO GO TO THE BATH ROOM,IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN AND A HUSBAND HAVE HIM TAKE CARE OF THEM AND "YOU".IF YOU DON'T HAVE CHILDREN OR A HUSBAND ASK A FAMILY MEMBER TO COME OVER AND TO STAY WITH YOU.YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A LONE,AND YOU DON'T NEED TO DRIVE YOUR SELF TO THE DOCTOR EITHER.SORRY,JUST LOOKING OUT FOR YOU AND YOUR HEALTH.TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF REAL GOOD.TNT406
Avatar n tn
Thanks for your comments.  my post-op appointment is tomorrow. I guess I'll find out what's going on then.
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
1 hr ago
Please be aware of this!!!!!!
1 hr ago by gymdandee
Des_a_rae Tomorrow is my SIS test. P... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals