D
I had a D&C approx 5 years ago. recently i've had some issues with my cervix which caused me to go to a specialist for some testing. during the exam, the doctor noted that my uterus was "6 weeks in size". unfortunately i was told this via a letter, so i couldnt' ask him what that meant. could this be related to the d&C, and does anyone know if this affects anything down the line when it comes to pregnancy or disease? thank you!
Are you pregnant? Noting that the uterus is 6 weeks in size indicates how far a long a pregnancy is according to the size of the uterus.
I don't really see where this would have anything to do with a D&C 5 years ago or was that a typo? Don't you just love it when they send you this stuff in the mail. I recieved a postcard on a Saturday morning (Of course the office was closed til Tuesday because it was a Holiday weekend) And it said that my PAP had abnormal findings and to contact my doctor immediately! So I was terrified for 3 days! LONG DAYS! They really need a new system!
I hope you can get in touch with your Doc soon and find out what the heck is going on.
Keep us posted, and sorry I couldn't help more.
--J
No, I am not pregnant. i was jsut diagnosed with dysplasia and hpv, which is how this came about, but as far as i know, that's all that's going on. I cannot think of any reason that my uterus would be sized by weeks unless i was pregnant, but...