D
On tuesday of last week i had emergency surgery to remove an eptopic preg and they had to remove an ovary as well and the doc did a D&C just to make sure they got it all and now i am bleeding sort of heavy with many small blood clots is this normal if so how long will it last?
i'm so sorry!  i had a D&C a few months ago, and I was told it's normal to have light bleeding for 7 to 15 days.  if it's heavier, you might want to call your doctor just to make sure your level of bleeding is okay.
Oh my god, far out!!!  I can't believe what some women have to go through. I am also so very sorry, I hope it makes you stronger and that there is still hope for you and that you feel and hold on to that hope! If you had the surgery a week ago and you are starting to bleed heavily still although it's normal to often a longer than normal period due to the D&C I am not so sure about the heavy bleeding. I hope you're taking iron tablets so that you don't get anaemic. Please see your dr if you continue to feel worried about the bleeding. Better to be safe than sorry! Take special care of yourself and be kind to yourself!
I had surgery last Tuesday to remove both of my tubes, one which was ruptured and also had a D&C.
I bled VERY lighty for a few days afterwards and that was all.
The Nurse said that it is normal to bleed and to have clots after this, but any clots bigger than quarter size is not normal.

I hope you get better soon and let us know what the DR said if you do go to the DR about your heavy bleeding.
thank you all and i have a doc appointment to have a check up on tuesday so hopefully all is well i will post after i see her!