DISCHARGE-PELVIC PAIN
I had a sharp pains in my right pelvic area on 8/28, that night I spotted once a pink brownish mucus discharge, I had the same right side pelvic pain for the next day 8/29 and at night the pain moved to my mid section of my pelvic area, It feels as if I have something stuck up my cervix, the pain comes and goes, its not as sharp but it continuous from mid section to sharp pains on my right pelvic area, today 8/30 I have been having a light brown liquid discharge coming out here and there, still in the same pain, I took a pregnancy test today and its negative, I had my IUD Mirena removed on 8/4, started my period on 8/5 and it only lasted two days, the remainder of the month I had no bleeding or discharge until 8/28. My husband and I had unprotected sex during the period between 8/8 and 8/25, I am worried and would like to know what this can be? I currently still continue to feel the mid section pelvic pain. any responses will help. thank you.
I also have been feeling queezy off and on mostly dinner time, after I eat I feel ok. but this has only happened about  times in the past two weeks. So it does not happen all the time. I have also had hot flashes off and on. for the past three days. What can this be>