Aa
A
A
Close
DIV and leg pain
I was diagnosed with DIV which is desquamative inflammatory vaginitis about 3 months ago. I was treated with hydrocortisone acetate suppistories 2x a day. This did not work at all, and so i did some research and came up with clindamycin cream as an alternative treatment. so i have been using that. It may be helping a bit with the external redness but not much. still experiencing discharge, inflammation, etc. I have been to see 7 differnt doctors. Tested for every thing 7 times and everything is negative. the worst part is i am experiencing pains in my legs that are lik pin pricking/ numbness/ and pressure feelings. they run all the way down the inner part of my leg and i can also feel them in the genital area. doctors can find no source of the pain and sometimes make me feel like i am crazy. I am only 19 years old and i am a college student. i can't wear jeans, or nice pants because of the pressure feeling in my legs. I am suffering emotionally from this problem, and i was wondering if anyone had ever heard of this problem, or experience themselves. absolutely any advice would be helpful. i live in the northeast part of the US and i am desperate for a doctor that may be able to help me...
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
8 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank