Dark Brown Discharge ?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Dark Brown Discharge ?

When I Went To The Bathroom There Was A Little Bit Of Brown Discharge Type Of Stuff . . My Cycle Went Off Like . . . 2 Weeks Ago & I Havent Seen This Before EXCEPT When My Period Is Going Away ( If That Makes Sense ) HELP ?
Brown discharge can be due to miscarriage, corpus luteum defects in pregnancy, ovarian problems, hormonal imbalance, stress, anxiety, crashed dieting, use of birth control pills, change in environment, excessive exercise etc. Heavy bleeding can be due to can be due to hormonal imbalance, fibroids and polyps (non cancerous growth) in the uterus, endometriosis (deposits of the inner lining of the uterus in the pelvic cavity) etc. You might have to go for a complete hormone profile and ultrasonography to know the cause of this .Get in touch with an Obstetrician and Gynecologist for further assistance.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
TTC2006 commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Sheaby commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals