Dark Clotty period for entire period.
Hi, I had a question because I'm sorta worred but here it goes. So I started my period earlier this week, it was a couple days late but I wasnt worried. Anyways, when it did start it was very light, and almost like it was in its ending stages (dark blood, thick clots, small amounts etc). I got my first period when I was 11, and I'm 18 now but this is the first time this has happened to me where my whole period was like this. I'm still on it, and its still the same. I'm sorta afraid I might have something wrong with me, or with my ovaries. I'm also a virgin so the option of being pregnant isnt possible.
I also forgot to add that I was taking prenatal vitamins for about 2 months straight before this, and recently stopped. (took for their vitamin benefits not because I was pregnant) and idk if that has anything to do with it? I also dont use birth control, or tampons.
Could just be hormonal differences.  I wouldn't freak out too much about it, especially since you're not mentioning it lasting more than a week or anything like that (Even then, I wouldn't freak out about it but would make an appointment).  Make a note somewhere.