Dark brown discharge 1 week after period ends
I just ended my period a 2 weeks ago and after a week i started discharging dark brown discharge it was only a lil a day enought to ruin my panties but not enough to use a tampon, it went on for a week and a half only doing it once a day, it stopped now but I am a lil worried I have never had this happen before and I have never had an abnormal period,
Hey,
that happens to me too, everytime. i think it is just your discharge running through your vagina, and all the left over blood is catching onto it there for it turned into a dark/light brown. try using a ******, it really helped me. it cleans out all the left over blood after having your period. make sure you only use it after every period.
i've had this a lot lately and i have normal periods. don't worry too much, but to put your mind at ease, give your doc a call and explain your concern. it can't hurt and you obviously need some relief. *hug*