Dark brown discharge?
The last time i had sex was about almost 3 weeks ago my period had just ended the few nights before. We used a condom. I should be getting my period next week maybe. i have been having dark brown discharge for the passed 5 days. This morning it was like my period there was blood but it goes back to being just brown again by the end of the day sometimes so light i barley notice. I dont know what to even think?? You got any ideas?
I just got off the implanon birth control in November. I had unprotected sex one month ago, and now I'm having the brown period like symptoms about a week before my actual period. Me and my husband were trying to have a baby a month ago when we tried. What does the discharge mean?  
i have had brown discharge for 3 days but i am cramping like my cycle has started again i am nauseated and have no appetite just really tired and keep having headaches
Hey guys. So I've recently had sex with my boyfriend about 2-3 days ago. I'm due for my period any time now, but all I've noticed is this brown discharge that comes and goes with a little blood. Ive put in tampons and had almost nothing come out with them. Please help me. I am young and pray to god, knock on wood that I'm pregnant. I can't be. I'm so scared, im worrying I may be stressing myself out, it's just so scary. What could this be? I normally have very very heavy periods as well. What's going on?
ive been having the same thing brown discharge since thursday the 17 and it has not stop and it goes to black some times. not even red  i still dont think i got my period. but i dont think im prego  either..
I had unprotected sex almost a month ago. My period was a few days late But when it came.. It's only lasted 3 days and Tha last day was just brown spotting. Could I be pregnant ,?
I woke up today and had brown discharge the same thing that happened to Cosse... My period is also a week away. How early does this happen if you are pregnant?
I've been having dis dark brown discharge for bout 3days so far n it smells..i had sex the day it came..my last period was da 1st week of the month..so I still have bout a week and a half b4 my nxt period..but dis morning when I woke up it lookd lyk a regular period color but only 4 a couple min and rite back to the dark brown color..can anyone help me
Am Really Worried.
I Was On Birth Control With The Patch. I Had The First Week Patch On Till The Next Week. And Changed It To The Second Patch For The Second Week. And I Had Forgot To Change The Second Patch To The Third Patch For The Third Week. So I Decided To Leave It On Until I Had To Take It Out On The Fourth Week. When The Fourth Week Came I Took The Patch Off And Waited For My Period. Until Now I Havent Gotten My Usual Regular Period. Its Been 2 Days Already That I Been Having Brown Spottings. But The Brown Spottings Only Come Like Every 6 Hours Or So. And Am Worried.
I've experienced the same thing. I have recently been sexually active, unprotected, I just started taking birth control again. About 2 weeks before my scheduled period is supposed to start, I had brown,bloody discharge. Now, I have a very light pink colour and the flow is extremely light. I have ready many different possibilities but I am extremely concerned that I may be pregnant. I have also been experiencing lower abdominal pain, and certain foods are hurting my stomach.
I too have been having brownish blood in my underwear although mild I am concerned about it! I have had my period before.. And I have never had sex... So I have no idea what's going on?! HELP
I had my period like 2weeks ago n rite after my period brown discharge of blood keep appearing..it been like that for 15 days now whays wrong..am I pregnant
I'm having a brown discharges right now... and i'm almost 2 weeks delayed, may last period was 2nd week of May, i am irregular... but i did the PT last month when my period passed.. so i'm thnking that this brown discharge is a warning that i'll be having my period.. but still .. started yesterday... theres blood then its clear.. when i pee there's a blood like solid and when i wiped it too.. what could this be? pls. help.. i'm expecting i dont want to do the test again- i dont want to disappoint again..
Uhmmm the brown discharge has been coming out for 2 days now I was thinking my period was going to come on but it hasn't, my grandma said that's probably all I'm going to get out of my period because a woman's body constantly changes
My period is a week late and I am getting brown discharge...I did have unprotected sex about 4 weeks ago..what could it be?
Ever since i started my period i have never had it normal and when i have it dark brown discharge happen ( most of the time ) can you please tell me what is wrong with me ? i also lost appitite & it itchys a lot . please help .
Two weeks ago I began yaz birth control pill. Five days ago I had sex. I am very very small and sex usually hurts and causes minor bleeding. However, starting four days ago I began getting bad cramps and dark brown, bloody discharge. It has continued for four days. Is this breakthrough bleeding from the pill? Or a result of sex?
Hi I had sex on thursday and I'm on the pill but I stoped takind the pill after friday and now I am experiencing brown discharge and pains in my lower abdomen
I've had dark brown discharge with mucous and cramping over a month now, is that normal? My husband and I have sex maybe 4 times a month. Should I be worried?
It's around the time I normally get my period and I to am having brown discharge what does I mean? I'm only 13 and Im going on vacation in 3 days does this mean I'm going to get it when I'm there? Please help
Ive been having brown discharge i started my.period 1 week late last month and this month before my period i had brown discharge and I'm off but i still have brown discharge i also noticed that my periods have Been lighter than usual . Help Please ?
i have brown discharge on every month of my period it starts brown for 2 days n then i start havn my period y is this happeing to me plz need to know thank u...
I'm 14 and I should be having my 3rd period...but there's this dark brown discharge. It's Saturday and I've had it since Tuesday night.
I've not been sexually active, of course.
What should I do?
Do I have to worry?
Is that bad?
Is it normal?
Should it just stop?
I have had unprotected sex and when it came time for my period it lasted for two weeks which was my normal week then the next was discharged. I dont know what that means. Took a pregnancy test and came out negative. after that I was having the two week period for almost four months. Finally stopped but now when my period starts i'll bleed one day then stops and start my period on the next day. Does anybody know why thats hapening.
where you pregnant??
I want to share my story with everyone, maybe it will be of some help to someone out there worrying and googling.. I had all the symptoms of "implantation bleeding" / early pregnancy, as most people posted about. I was a week or so away from starting my period, had brown discharge for one day, then pink for the next day, to day and a half. This has never happened to me before. I looked it up and everyone and their mother said 'you're pregnant, congrats, baby dust, etc.' I am a healthy 22 year old female, I have had unprotected sex with my partner at least 3 times this months, and guess what? 100% Not Pregnant. I was worrying so much because every single answer I found online basically pointed to implantation bleeding, but that was definitely not the case! So, don't stress if you have spotting, regardless of when it occurs in your monthly cycle, sometimes it's just normal.
Hey , Im Only 16 & Im Sexually Active. I Havent Had Sex In About 5 weeks But For The Past 4 Months Ive Been Seeing Dark Brown Discharge R Smthnn.  It Doesnt Have A Smell , Im On The Depo Shot So I Rarely Get A Period , Just If It Isnt My Period Its This Brown Stuff , Or Sometimes It Mixes Or Turns Into A Period What Is This ? Then I Get Pains In The Middle Of My Chest , Then Sharp Ones All Through My Body. Help Me Bc Im Totally Lost Plz & Thnkss.  : )
oh my gosh me too i am crying to it is weird
Hi. I have a problem. I have been having brown dicharges for 5 days now. Its a every day thing. But it happen the day after I had sex with my boyfriend. And I am a new starter on birth control.
Ok so I am 12 years old an something really weird happened to days ago. I went out to eat and went to the bathroom to poop and pee but when I wiped my front it was brown so I wiped like 20 times because that was really gross so as soon as I got home I took the longest shower of my life and when I came out I peed and there was still some heavyish brown stuff in the front but I didn't see it if I looked at my Virginia. The next day I woke up and peed and that brown stuff was there. I was worried because I couldn't see it on my Virginia so I thought it was maybe in it. I took a piece of toilet paper and rolled it up like I was about to put it in my nose but put it on my Virginia hole where i pee instead and when I took it out it was red bloody. But that was the only time I saw blood. This brown stuff doesn't  come out its just on my toilet paper and I told my mom about it and joking around she said I had a bladder disease but now I'm scared. I haven't had my period EVER and I'm wondering if this is it or if I really do had an infection... HELP!!!
I had my period just over 2 weeks ago and for the past few days have been experiencing a thick brown discharge when I wipe. I have had sex recently just after my period ended it is with the same partner and neither of us have had other sexual partners before. This is the second month this has happened and I worry it will come out during sex. I have been on a very light pill (Yaz) for about 3 years now and we do use condoms. I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it came out negative.
I had my period just over 2 weeks ago. I had sex with my boyfriend(who has had no previous partners) just after my period ended and we did use a condom we have regular intercourse and have been for about a year now. For the past few days iv been getting a thick brown discharge(no blood) every time I wipe. I have been on the pill for just over 3 years now but a very light one. I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it came out negative but this discharge is a concern for me. I have no abominal cramping or any other pain, weight gain or loss. Everything is normal. I am getting very worried as this is the second month this has happened and I worry he sees it aswell. It is not heavy enough to use a tampon or panty liner and doesn't have any sort of odour. What could be the cause of this as I am starting to worry but do not have time to go to my doctor as I'm away at Varsity. Please help!
I had my period just over 2 weeks ago and for the past few days have been experiencing a thick brown discharge when I wipe. I have had sex recently just after my period ended it is with the same partner and neither of us have had other sexual partners before we have regular sex and have had for over a year now. This is the second month this has happened and I worry it will come out during sex. There has been no pain of any kind, no odour nothing I have been perfectly normal except for this however my mother does have endometreosis but I have no other symptoms and am only 20 years old.I do not have time to travel home to visit my doctor as I'm away at varsiry and do not want to concern my parents with ths problem as it is also embaressing to deal with. I have been on a very light pill (Yaz) for about 3 years now and we do use condoms. I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it came out negative.
I had sex two days ago it was my first time we didn't use a condom and it wasn't his first time . Since then I've been getting really bad stomach pains, been really tired and moody I've also been getting constant light brown foul smelling discharge I don't know what to do I'm scared
Haven't had a period in a while because of my birth control but I had have brown stuff coming out of me for days have showered and clean down there and it still keeps happening
Hi , im 20 and I had sex before with my boyfriend but one day we did it and after I bleed a little bit. The next day brown fluid came out sometimes brown , clear brown , and blood I have irregular periods so I dont know when my period is suppose to come out.. Im scared its almost a month and its still coming out.. Also  it does not hurt or itch or burn i dont get cramps please help
A little off topic an I wish I could help u. I don't have insurance and am basically looking for help myself. I never had a reg period and am not on birth conrtol, I finally started to and one month I was bleeding dark brown discharge before my period, had my period. Then the next month the same but I had awful back pain, I couldn't walk. Went to the e.r and they after thinking I had a miscarriage said it was abnormal uteran bleeding.. Ever since I've had that same dark brown discharge about a week before my period ( which has been 2 months) and this time it's a week before, the brown happend, and now it's bright red heavily and clotting blood, consistent. No cramps, zits, or sore breasts like a normal period. Is this my period or what's going on????
I'm 28 with 4 kids, ive had a tubal and yet about 4 days ago ive had a brown thick mucus with intense cramping and pain on my left side. Every time ive been pregnant this has never happened it has got my concerned does anybody know what causes this
My period started on 8/1/13. It lasted for about 4-6 days. I had sex the next day. With a condom. And I started spotting. Thats normal for me if I have sex right after my period ends. So I didn't think nothing of it. But today is 8/31/13 and im still spotting. More when I use the bathroom. Through out the day its fine. And the discharge is a dark brown almost black color. It has an embarrassing smell. Kind of reminds me of the smell that I have at the end of my periods (not pleasant). My stomach has had that kind of bloating feeling. Ive noticed that ive been using the bathroom more frequently as well. Im really worried. Do u know what this is that im experiencing?
I finished my period 4 days ago and I seen some brown stuff, and I don't know what it is and I wasn't on the pill like 2 weeks ago and my partner cummed but I took the morning after pill what does this mean? HELP!!
So im a 17 year old teen yes I have sex I only have had sex with one guy an that was 2mnths ago mean my boyfrannd I stop cus my mama ended up findin out but i have not receive my period an lately my pelvic area an stomach have been.hurtin i wipe my vagina clean an come bac to use the bathroom with brown stuff on my panties like im not on my cycle an this has been for like 4 weeks now i dont know whats wrong with me but im scared to find out please help me cus this brown sticky stuff is nasty an comes out all.the time Yuck
I'm not due my period for another 1/2 weeks, I'm sexually active with one boy/ bf, I've had brown discharge, am I pregnant ?
So I skipped my period last month n due for the next one around the first but I started getting this light brown spotting two days ago and it's like on and off. I've been taking pregnancy tests n they keep saying no but someone said it could b too early n sonething about implantation. I don't know I need help!
i am 16 years neither a boyfriend nor a husband i usually saw a white before my period and after but this time brown discharge and i do not  knowit is going to be change to red later or not help
So I had sex June 7 & June 11th(unprotected) but neither of those times, my boyfriend didn't come,  I got my period June 10 but I didn't get my period in July, the last week of July I started having brown discharge come out now it's the first week of august and the discharge is still coming out... What should I do
You could possibly be starting!!! But when young girls, like you, first start, then they could have their next period in another 2 months or so! I had my period when i was 10! Then I didn't have it for another 3 months. Now it is starting more regularly. ( I am 31). You might want to ask your mother ( or father) for some pantyliners or pads to start you of incase it comes again. You always want to be prepared!!!