Dark brown discharge?
The last time i had sex was about almost 3 weeks ago my period had just ended the few nights before. We used a condom. I should be getting my period next week maybe. i have been having dark brown discharge for the passed 5 days. This morning it was like my period there was blood but it goes back to being just brown again by the end of the day sometimes so light i barley notice. I dont know what to even think?? You got any ideas?
HI MAY BE YOU SHOULD TALK TO YOUR GYNECOLOGIST IF THIS DOESN'T GO AWAY IN A FEW DAYS.DO YOU HAVE ANY CRAMPING SENSATIONS WITH THIS BLEEDING?IS YOUR LOWER ABDOMEN SORE,OR PELVIC AREA?YOU DIDN'T MENTION ANY THING IN YOUR POST ABOUT PAIN.SO I WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE NONE.HAVE YOU HAD SEX RECENTLY THAT WAS HARD AND RAPID IN PACE?SOME TIMES WHEN A WOMAN HAS HARD SEX THEY WILL BLEED.IF IT IS CLOSE TO YOUR PERIOD THAT MIGHT BE WHY.IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD HARD SEX,YOU NEED TO GET IT CHECKED OUT.TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.TNT406
Ummm the last time i had sex was almost 2 an a half weeks ago. And there sometimes was blood in it. I dont think there has been any pain or cramping. I dont know if it was stress. I was sort of under a lot of stress last week. Up really late with friends then getting up really early running all over the place. I havnt been as hungry so its almost like i have my period. But there are no cramps and its dark brown earlier in the week blood was more mixed in i  havnt seen blood the past 2 days it seems to have stopped for now. BUt we will see later on. And if i doesnt i will set up that opointment. THank you for your concern and comments.
updateeeee of today...

today was like a light period still some dark brown but a lot more blood? i dunno whats going on. Should i be worried or...?
HI YOU NEED TO CALL YOUR GYNECOLOGIST AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.SINCE IT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO YOU HAD SEX IT IS SOME THING ELSE CAUSING THIS PROBLEM.YOU NEED TO HAVE A PANEL OF STD's DONE TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE FOR YOUR SAKE.ALL SO HAVE YOUR HORMONE LEVELS CHECKED,WHICH I'M SURE THEY'LL CHECK RIGHT OFF.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TOMORROW HON.TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.TNT406
Dark brown is "old blood" which means that you are bleeding from somewhere and the blood is sitting for probably days before it washes away. You need to be treated for this as soon as possible. No need in taking chances. It is probably something minor like a tear that can be taken care of quickly and easily. Good luck and take care.
Thank you guys for everything :)
Today i woke up in the morning and i saw the same thing. i dont know how that could possibly be. Its never happend to me before. And there was no cramping.. its just like if it were the very last days of your period...
you woke up and saw what? more details would allow us to help you out. did you just have your period? are you just starting it? did you wake up and see brown discharge and its not even close to your period?
any brown discharge is normal. its normal before your period and after your period. sometimes 2-3 days of it.
my period is about a week away.. i saw brown discharge when i woke up and had it only for a day.. i've never gotten that before my period.. only the last few days of it. i also heard of brown discharge when your egg implants itself. its called implantation bleeding. and it happens in the earliest stages in pregnancy....
About 2 and a half months ago i had sex for the first time and  we didnt use any protection. About a week after that i had a yeast infection. I took meds for that and had been fine. I had a regular period. And a month after that i had another regular period but after my period stoped i had lots of brown discharge. I have now had it for 2 weeks. I have also been tired and nauses. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. What could be causing this brown discharge?
Hey guys. Last week i had oral sex for the first time. I ended up giving some guy head twice and he fingered me for the first time in my life, a few days later all i was getting was brown discharge and it hurts really bad. I dont know if is becuase i havent done anything in my life like that before or what, if anyone has any ideas please help me out thanks so much.
im a bit concerned at your statement that you "gave some guy head twice" some guy? have you been dating? was he a stranger? you just dont know what anyone has out there these days. anyway, back to yur question. im wondering if he broke your hymen? did it hurt when he was fingering you? are you due to get your period soon? sometimes the brown discharge comes before and/or after your period. that is normal. however, more info. is needed as to the pain you are experiencing. did you begin to hurt the next day? is it constant? was it hurting just that night? where is the pain coming from? like cramps? or soreness in your vagina?

i last had sex about 2 weeks ago and had my period a week ago, it finished on thursday but since then i've had painful brown discharge :$ i'm really worried.
i was so relieved when i got my period as it meant i wasn't preggers (touch wood) but then this brown stuff is really confusing me,

plus, during the last few times we were having sex before he went on holiday, it was really starting to hurt...?

am i okay?? i'm so worried.... help.
xxx
you may be preg. in your tubes happened to me
make an appt.
really?? an appointment wih my gp?
argh.
xx
I can't imagine how you could have gotten pregnant. Don't worry, you are fine but I do suggest taht you go see a gynecologist for birth control and family planning. You are getting awfully close to putting yourself into a bad position. Slow down and enjoy being a teenager. But be smart if you do decide to take things to another level. One more thing. Maybe try talking to your mom. Don't know what she's like but my 16 year old and I talk about EVERYTHING. Maybe you could give her a chance. Good Luck! And BE CAREFUL!!!
my boyfriend and i have never had sex...but i've given him a hand job twice since my last period. i'm scared i could be pregnant...because after i gave him a hand job i went to the bathroom and i'm scared i might have gotten some stuff on me.

i started my period last month on the 7,8, or 9 (i can't remember but i know it was one of those days) and now it's the 17 and i started having this really dark brown but very very light period in the middle of the week (a few days ago) and normally it starts out like that but gets really heavy. i have all the signs of getting my period...tender breasts, etc.

i'm not on birth control...

i'm 17 years old

i've read that a sign of pregnancy can be having a very very light period.
first of all thank you so much for responding so fast. you made me feel a lot better. but i'm still worried. it's so unusual for me to have this light of a period. normally mine is extremely heavy and normally i have such bad cramps... and now it's very very very light...so light that if i wore pads instead of tampons i don't think i'd even notice it... i can go like 5 hours with a tampon in and have hardly ANYTHING. and it's always a dark brown color and looks sticky and there's only a little bit pink blood...

i'm so scared. i don't wanna have to worry about it for another month. :( i can't tell my mom that i've done that with my boyfriend. it'd break her heart... :( and i would never have sex with him... but i asked her today why it would be so light and she asked if i was stressed. i mean i am a little bit but not much... :| i can't buy a test...everyone knows everyone in this town...and this would definately get around... i don't know HOW i could be pregnant... all i did was go to the bathroom after giving him a hand job and i'm just scared that in the process of wiping it might have some how gotten up there. :( i hope to God that i'm not pregnant. tell me what you think...
please, please dont be scared!!! you are worrying so much that you are affecting your own body by not getting your period. your period can do crazy things. it can come early, late, be light, heavy, short, long..its ok. even if by some slim chance you did get "some" on you, sperm pretty much dies when it comes in contact w. air. our world would be even more over populated than it is now if we got pregnant by giving a hand job. so do not worry any longer ok? just be more careful next time and dont do anything sexually that you may worry over or regret. and dont think your mom cant sense things cuz we are on to stuff like that. we are all over it!! even if you think theres no way. she may be thinking (because your period came up) that you did something more than what you really did. to be honest, im glad you are worried about this because it means you care and that you do not go around sleeping w. just anyone. good girl!
I don't have sex regularly, (maybe once every 3 months)and I am not on birth control.  I have been dating the same guy for about 2 years, but before him I had sex regularly with my old boyfriends. But I was on birth control then.  Since dating him, I have been to the gyno, 3 times.  My paps always come bak normal, and my doc says everything looks normal. But when I tell them that I have heavy bleeding, and pretty harsh cramps, they tell me to get on birth control.  My family has a history of endometriosis, and they say I should be tested.  I have brownish pink discharge almost all month long.  This has been going on for about teh past 4 - 5 months.  I wonder if it because I don't have sex often , so when I do it just gets old blood out.  I don't know, any advice?