Dark brown discharge?
The last time i had sex was about almost 3 weeks ago my period had just ended the few nights before. We used a condom. I should be getting my period next week maybe. i have been having dark brown discharge for the passed 5 days. This morning it was like my period there was blood but it goes back to being just brown again by the end of the day sometimes so light i barley notice. I dont know what to even think?? You got any ideas?
I am on "the pill" and am expecting my period this tuesday (oct 4.). My period has been regular i guess b/c of the pill. I had sex right after i ended my period and about 1 week ago. I didn;t use protection but it was with someone i am dating, plus he didn't finish(if u know what i mean.. long story). I am just gettin over the flu now and i started gettin symptoms of the flu on Monday (Spet. 26) basically since tuesday i have had a dark brown dischrge. It isn't blood, but discharge ad its not heavy, i just notice it more b/c of the color. I've had this discharge for about 3 days now, usually around this time before my period i do get slight cramping, so the slight cramps i feel i am used to. Nothing unusual with pain, i am just worried about the brown discharge. Should i go to the doctors? My friend said it happened to her before and its just old blood or something. I was alaso reading how you said if there was "rough" sex or somethign this might happen, when he fingered me, it kind of hurt to the point where i wanted him to stop. Could that be it? also i used Lube, i only used it once before but we used alot this time, could this be an allergic reaction? I am freaking out! someone help me!
Hi, I know there has been a lot of posting about dark brown discharge on this thread and I'm hoping someone can help me with the same problem.  I had what I thought were the symptoms of a yeast infection for about two weeks, so I went out and got OTC treatment for it (I know I should have checked with the doctor first, but insurance reasons kept me from doing it).  On the last day of the 7-day treatment, I noticed a pinkish discharge.  It then turned to a dark brown discharge, and now it has blood in it.  It's been going on for about 3 days now, and I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow.  I'm very confused because I haven't had unprotected sex (my boyfriend of 4 years and I are always safe), so if anyone could try to help me understand what's going on, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks.
me and my boyfriend recently went to cyprus for a 10 day holiday i was on my period for half of it , none the less on the light days when when we were really drunk we had sex. although we still used a condom. however  we some really **** condoms, so just to be safe 3  days after i took 3 of the birth control pills and 3 12 hours later. now i am having like brown discharge, what does this mean ??????
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about 21/2 weeks ago and he got off.I have been on YAZ birth control for 6 months.A few days after my breast started hurting.  Around a week early my stomach started aching in odd places. I took a pregnancy test a week later and it came out negative. I was having brownish-pink discharge and a couple days later I started my period which is completly normal. i think.. I was on it for 4 days. light period and only during the day.Been off for a couple days. but still having the discharge. I felt a lil sick in my stomach when i first woke up. and off and on all day.  My Breast arent sore anymore. but i am having lower back pain. but it might be from painting. My moms not being a big help. cuz she doesnt know anything. and I dont have a doctor up here. WHat do you guys think. please help. I need to figure out if im pregnant soon bcuz my bf is supposed to be leaving to Austria in a month. and if i am he isnt going. Thank you.
Hi I am 19 years old, and have been in a 4 and half year relationship, so of course we are sexually active.  We always use condoms, but there is always the worry of pregnancy.  More worry now than ever.  I recently noticed a brown discharge one day after having sex.  It was very light not heavy, but not like water either.  It went away until the next morning, which would have been 2 days after sex.  It did not show up on my panties, it only showed up when I wiped.  My abdomen has not really hurt, just sort of a sore feeling.  I think due to the worry and stress of possibly being pregnant.  I should be starting my period in about a week or two.  Could I be pregnant, have an infection, be crazy, or is this normal?  
OK WELL IM 19...IT ALL STARTED A MONTH AGO , I HAD BACTERIAL VAGINITIS AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT AND I WENT TO THE OB/GYN 2 WEEKS AGO AND THEY DIAGNOSED ME AND TOLD ME TO TAKE PILLS I THINK IT WAS METRONIDOSOL OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT...I FINISHED THA PILLS ON FRIDAY...JULY 20TH AND I STARTED SMOKING ON MONDAY 23RD AND THAT MONRNING I WOKE UP I HAD DARK BROWN DISCHARGE, AND IT HAS A LITTLE BIT OF BLOOD WIT IT, I THOUGHT IT WAS MY PERIOD COMING ON CUZ IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME..AND I HAD SEX THURSDAY JULY 19TH...I DON'T KNOW WATS GOING ON IM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS AND I NEED HELP, IT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE, HELP ME PLEASE!
i've been having a dark brown discharge not heavy at all since saturday and i'm supposed to get my period wednesday (tomorrow) & it's like the last day of my period but brown & i've never had this before. this has been for 5 days straight & i usually get it maybe for a day but not 5 days and i'm nervous. last time i had sex was last thursday, two days before i got this discharge and we used a condom and im on the pill & he never cummed inside of me. i'm nervous because idk why this could be happening ?
help me pleasee ??
I'm having dark brown discharge and I have no idea why. I'm not due for my period, I get it usually around the 20th of every month, I really just had it. Reading all this stuff about pregnacy is making me really really worried. I'm a virgin (and proud of it, I'm not very old however I've had my period for almost four years now), so I don't really know how that could've happened? I also noticed a spotting of blood just now. I was working out in the heat and I felt nauseous, which I think may have been just the heat. Also last night, (this morning was the first time I noticed the discharge), I was a little tiny bit nauseous and crampy, but only for a minute or so. My last period started off terribly, I had cramps so bad that I passed out and threw up. I'm just really confused and lost and worried. I really really don't want this to be anything.

please help ASAP.
young daughter  , started missing periods, every other month , lost like 15 lbls, got in trouble with a boy , gave the abortion pill , just in case , i told her for now on you get your period every two weeks , i was  only kidding , since then she been getting periods ever two week for about 3 months, she complaining , ia m ok , because she getting it. but this time is dark brown dsicharge , and i dont think  she eating enough, very active , not sexually ,  she is 5,10 125 lbs , pediatrician chart says she  above average on her weight , shes fine, they have two different charts they  keep, weight and height  seperate .    by the way she always tampons .
hey i was wondering if anyone can help me with my issue. see the thing here is in the middle of June was my last period session(dont remember how long it lasted for-3 or 5 days usually), have had sex 3 times since, each without any protection. The first 2 times he finished, but not inside me, the 3rd we never finished. Its been about 6 weeks since my last period and i havent experienced my usual symptoms of my period. Usually my boobs would swell just a little and would be sore. Instead im over the past week ive been getting brown discharge, and now its going away as if it was my period(but not really) along with cramps i had for one day(but they were more like bathroom gas cramps........). is there anything i should know? or do?
I seem to have been censored! Just so you understand - 'pre-***' is pre-ejaculate. sorry everyone.
I'd get a pregnancy check because if you're using the 'withdrawal' method as contraception you can still get pregnant. Guys get pre-*** before actually ejaculating and there's live sperm in pre-***! So even though he pulls out before ejaculating he has a high probability of leaving behind pre-*** sperm in your vagina. Also you can get light bleeding or spotting when you're pregnant.
I have this same dark blood that everyone seems to be talking about. The dark blood was very light and I had it for over a week.  I have not had a period in about 2 months. Any thoughts on what this could be??????
Hi i am hoping that somebody can help me, i had a regualr period about two weeks ago and once it was finished my bouyfriend and i had sex for the next two days after it. I am not on the pill and it was unprotected sex!
Now i have had brown discharge for the past two days, it is not heavy and there is no pain. Please does anybody know what this is??
hey, i need some help.
last month my period lasted over 3 weeks, it was light for the first week and gradually got heavier like a normal period. i decided not to go to the doctor after it stopped, but now i have a dark brown discharge that's lasted for 2 days. me and my boyfriend didnt use protection, but he doesnt think he can have kids. i feel fine, not nauseaus and my boobs dont hurt. i've been under a tremendous about of stress for the past couple of months, im hoping that's all it is.
Maybe sumbody can help me I've  been having dark brown discharge I haven't got my period for a long time I would say about 4 or 5 months and now I have this discharge with a little bit of blood and I've been with my boyfriend for 3 in a half years and of course we have unprotected sex so can sumbody help me could I be pregnant what's wrong and I've been using the bathroom a lot can sumbody help me please thank you
I haven't had my period in 6 months. last week I had cramping in my stomach and then 3 days of occassional dark brown blood. Does anyone have any idea of what this could be?
I have never had my period before, and i am 14 years old. Last night, i noticed my discharge was brown, but it had no odor. It was still going on this morning, and I was wondering if this normal, and if it means my period is coming soon? I don't do anything sexual at my age, so what could this be?