Dark brown discharge?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-400 comments:
PLEASE READ MAY ANSWER QUESTIONS:
Vaginal discharge is normal and varies during your menstrual cycle. Before ovulation (the release of the egg), there is a lot of mucous produced, up to 30 times more than after ovulation. It is also more watery and elastic during that phase of your cycle. You may want to wear panty liners during that time.

The things to be worried about include if the discharge has a yellow or green color, is clumpy like cottage cheese, or has a bad odor. If worried, see a doctor.

Different Types of Discharge
Is this normal?
Different Types of Discharge
White: Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection.

Clear and stretchy: This is "fertile" mucous and means you are ovulating.

Clear and watery: This occurs at different times of your cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercising.

Yellow or Green: May indicate an infection, especially if thick or clumpy like cottage cheese or has a foul odor.

Brown: May happen right after periods, and is just "cleaning out" your vagina. Old blood looks brown.

Spotting Blood/Brown Discharge: This may occur when you are ovulating/mid-cycle. Sometimes early in pregnancy you may have spotting or a brownish discharge at the time your period would normally come. If you have spotting at the time of your normal period rather than your usual amount of flow, and you have had sex without using birth control, you should check a pregnancy test.

Back to top

Is this normal?
We receive many questions about vaginal discharge through our "Ask the Expert" section. Below physician assistant Steven Johnson, explains what is normal and when to see a health care provider.

One of the challenges to answering questions sent into a health care Web site is making sure that the person asking the question seeks the advice and care from her doctor when appropriate. There is often information not given that can really change the answer.

For instance:

How old are you (really)?

Are you on medications or do you take herbs or vitamins?

Do you have pain or itching?

Are you pregnant?

Do you have other health problems (like diabetes)?
An important question is sexual activity. Sometimes it isn't accurate to simply say yes or no. Symptoms can depend on the number of sexual partners, kind of sexual partners, birth control, birth control failure, kind of sex you are having and if abuse is involved. I think you can see, it can get pretty complicated to get all the information needed to give the best answer possible.

With that said, here is my best answer to the common question of vaginal discharge.

A normal vaginal discharge consists of about a teaspoon (4 milliliters) a day that is white or transparent, thick to thin, and odorless. This is formed by the normal bacteria and fluids the vaginal cells put off. The discharge can be more noticeable at different times of the month depending on ovulation, menstrual flow, sexual activity and birth control.

It is not uncommon for the normal discharge to be dark, brown or discolored a day or two following the menstrual period.

If you are having any of the symptoms below see your health care provider.
Pain

Itching

Discomfort

Rash or sores alone or with a vaginal discharge
I have been wanting to get pregnant and we've been trying. like every 3 to 4 days. We could have had sex when i was ovulating. More than likely. I've had tention headaches that come and go fast. Different cravings that i like to mix together when i'm hungry. I feel a little sore. Not really any nausea. but i was suppost to get my period tomorrow and today i had brown discharge. not a bunch but more than spotting and very little blood and i'm not cramping as bad as if i were on my period. i feel bloated though. do you think i'm pregnant?
I've been having "old blood" as people say brownish and sometimes regular red blood. I've been having it for about almost 3 weeks now I did have hard sex three times. Could I  be pregnant? I didn't use a condom? But since blood is coming down could I be?
I had an ablation over 2 years ago and now about once a month I am experiencing one day of spotting. But as the months go on I am experiencing more and more a brownish thick discharge. could this be something serious? I am only 38 years old.
HI, im 18 and I havent had sex except oral. My periods are normally regular.The last time I did oral with my boyfriend he did not even ejaculate. I was wondering if he could get me pregnant with precum through his mouth? I had my period 3/4 days later. Im worried now cause my period is due but ive been really worried and can barely eat cause Im so nervous that its not going to come and yesterday I had a light blood and I think brown stuff.I have on and off cramps this passed week too. Am I pregnant?
   Ive been trying to getting pregnant for a few months now and last week i started to have a brown discharge which lasted for about four days. Not a lot but still noticible. Im supposed to be on my period today/tomorrow but nothing as yet. Ive taken my fourth pregnancy test tonight and its negative. The test says it can tell in 99 percent of women if they are pregnant two days before there period!! Some of the sites say the discharge could be implantation but the tests are negative.. has anyone suffered from this?
hi i had a misscarriage in april and found out i was pregnat in june and now im having brown discharge and some abdominal pain does this mean im having a misscarriage again?
This happens to me sparingly like once between periods and it's really odd because I'm 16 and I'm still a virgin... I don't know what it is and I'm shy about this stuff so I'm looking to you all for answers... Anyone know what this is?
Hi, Im 23. I started menstruation on the 3rd of July and me and my fiance had sex on the 10th. He pulled out without ejaculating. However, since we don't want kids right now, I took the emergency contraceptive pill about 6-7 hours after the act. Yesterday (23rd) I had some brown bleeding which only lasted for about 6 hours. No pain and no discomfort. Usually I have painful periods, but this was unusual. Really want to know what this means? Implantation bleeding? Or just a side effect of the emergency contraceptive pill? PLEASE HELP !
have u heard anything yet? Im having similar problem
ok, so for a while now i have not been having my periods, instead i will only get a few blood drops in the beginning and for the next 2 days it is ALL brown! and it only last that long, sometimes i don't even get it, and the crazy thing is i'm a virgin! what is going on!?!?!?!
hi i am 13 and i didnt get my first period yet. so on the 3rd o got this dark brown discharge and my mom told me im getting my period soon. because that happpens to her before she gets it. is that true? can that mean im getting mine, because i got no itcching rash or  nothign just cramps and backpain which my doctor told me that that is a sign of me getting my period. so im just woundering is that another opintion of the brown discharge. thanks.
I'm three weeks pregnant and of course I've been sick all day everyday since we found out. Does this happen during my whole pregnancie? And also last night I notice some dark stuff coming out of my croutch area while I was using the rest room. Is this a bad sign? Can someone help me, I'm worried!
I started my period today..so i think.it started off normal with mild cramping to dark brown.should i be worried?
I had a baby 4 1/2 months ago, when he was 6 weeks old i start an oral contraceptive and we also used condoms for the first 2 months. every month since taking the pill, my periods have been regular and i could tell you the exact date i would start. i started to have a discharge 9 days before my period was suppose to start, its brown and sticky-like. i dont think its a period and im starting to worry. i have been pregnant one other time but i miscarried. with both pregnancies i never had this discharge so i think something else might be going on. i have gotten a brownish discharge after my period but not before. i want to get advice before i see a doctor.
i am 7 weeks pregnant right now and i have had the same "issue" with the brown stuff. most likely, this is just your body cleaning itself out and the brown stuff is probably old blood form your last period. as far as the morning sickness and nausea goes,if you feel the nausea coming on nibble on crackers or bread. my doctor actually prescribed me somthing for mine. if you havent gone to an OB yet you should soon. your doc can help with any questions or concerns that you have
Ive had this dark brown discharge with blood in it for 9 days and for another week or so after tht had light brown up til today where its dark brown with blood in again this bin happening since 17th aug now 5th sept i have the implant for 4 months but before this month periods been normal i got 4 children and so tired of it just want to sort it out b happy mummy again .P.S havent had sex 4 a month so shudnt b anything to do with it any ideas? Thanku :-( x x
Last month I had brown discharge from the 9th to the 16th, then two days of light period.  At some point in that time period I had cramps so bad that I considered going to the ER.  That lasted two days.  Went in for my annual pap and it came out okay.  Total that time 9 days.  

This month I started having brown discharge on the 1st and it hasn't stopped.  No cramping as of yet.  I made an appt for Monday.  I'm pretty worried.

I have had my tubes tied and an ablation.  I can't figure out what's going on!
I have this too and have for about 3 months. I too had an ablation about 8.5 months ago and my periods have not changed. Then in June I started having the brown discharge between my periods. It was only lasting about 2-3 days then and this month Ive had it for 4 days. I have an appt tomorrow to see whats going on.
hi, i am 13 years old. i started breast growth in the end of grade 7.ever since i have been having a distcharge. it has almost been a year and a half i have been having these distcharges but i have not had my period yet! should i be worrid and when will i get my period??
i last had my period last month and this is now a new month and me hubby and i have been tring for a baby but nothing and now i go brown discharge coming out my virgin could i be pregnant or does it mean my virgina is dirty?

In July I was spotting, In Aug my period was late 7 days, Sep no period, this month Oct  - I'm just spotting brown... my stomach hurts I feel pain near my my navel on my right hand side.. don't know what to do- I took about 8 preg test. the first 3 came neg. the fourth came positive and the next day it has been neg ever since. Blood test also came neg. I have visit with my doctor this Monday..

Question if any one can answer it, if one preg test comes back positive does it mean HCG levels are in my body?
im 17, on birthcontrol, and supposed to get my period in a week.
ive been having sex with my boyfriend for awhile now.
a couple days ago i started to have a light brown discharge. idk why, its never happened before, and im super scared i may be pregnant. is this normal to get like 1 1/2 to 2 weeks before your period? uggh. idk. i woke up one night in the middle of the night to extreme pain in my ovaries... could they be related? please help. :(
Hi, I am 12 and have brown discharge. I have also had discharge think and white and it itched. Please help. I am so scared
Okay so... I am 19 yrs old and recently i became sexually active. We had sex after i was off my period on sat and used a condom and on sunday i started taking birth control (which i had stopped taking since i wasnt having sex). then during that week i forgot to take 2 pills (i know, really bad. just wasnt used to it) and me and my bf kept having sex but using a condom every time. Then one time after it being a little rough i bled a little after and since then ive been bleeding a little and having a brownish discharge as well. Its been going on for almost a week and im getting worried! what can it be?
I am 16 I have had 3 partners and chlamydia once. I normally get checked out and just recently started using condoms. I have been getting my period normally but I get a bloody/ brown discharge in between all my periods. I have never been pregnant. And I have had this bleeding before I was active a little over a year ago. DO anyone know what may be wrong with me?
im 18 and have been having sex with my boyfriend with no contreception, a week after my period i get a brown discharge for no reason... is this normal and how long will it last?? i have looked for answers every where and some say its implantation ..AM I PREGNANT??

SOMEONE HELP!! Xxx thankyou.
ok so im reely sorry for spelling im dislexic so im 21 and me and my bf have sex qwite often iv owes had a light period but this time it wus only like 1 day of bleeding and then 4days of vary vary light bleeding and it wus reely dark brawn my tunny had had cramps and my boobs have been a bit sore but i no all thows things can be ovlashin panes frome the hormones but i cant figer out the light dark bleeding it wus wen i ushily wood get my peerid dus this sand like just being un helthy or is it pragnance eny one hellp ?
Ok, so I'm 23 and my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year. I am on Seasonique (which I'm pretty good about taking, but have missed and then taken two before) and he usually uses condoms just to be sure. I got my period Oct 13th and it was normal, and then my boyfriend came home on the 19th after being away for 2 weeks in training (he's a naval aviator) and we had sex a lot over the next week and a half. Just before halloween, I started having brown discharge that isn't like my period... it's less and thicker and a brown color (not the color of dried blood, i don't think).. there's no possibility it's an std, as i've had a recent test and pap which came back perfectly and neither of us have cheated. starting this past week, i've also experienced nausea and headaches along with fatigue and some stomach pain (nothing severe, or i'd go to the er)... does this sound like pregnancy?
abit worried about a thick discharge iv bin gettin iv changed partners in the last 2month and the last week n half iv bin gettin a yellow thick discharge and itchyness and 2days ago its gne like a reddy brown colour! Should i be worried? Iv made an appointment to see the nurse for a swab next wk but i dnt think i cn go that long not knowin.
Me and my boyfriend had sex 2 weeks ago which was 2 days after my period stopped and I started taking birth controll.. Well about 3 days after we had sex I started having brown discharge. We have both been checked so it's not an STD but could I maybe be pregnant? My period isn't due for 2 more weeks and I've had this brown discharge for 2 weeks. My body temp. Has been different, i get hot really easy, and I've been craving milky ways and sprite!! But idk how soon those symptoms come in during pregnancy. I've also been really stressed and moody! But I'm  still taking my BC and still having light brown ovulation. Please help me figure this out!!! Thanks :)
Okay so i havent started my period nor have had sex. so i'm a little confused why i am getting brown stuff coming out my vagina and i'm scared.
for the past 2 days I have been bleeding dark brown. It is not enough to fill up a pad or tampon. My last period was Nov 14th today is Nov 29th idk what this could be it has never happened before. Also I am experiencing cramps in my lower back and abdomin (abdomen) but not consistantly. Please help
I have just had the same thing very light, brown dishcharge it lasted for 4 days last weekend. And still no period im wonderin wht it could be. There was very little to no blood at all and im suppost to start my period nxt week. No rough intercourse, a little cramping but not like a period. Plzzzzzz help me
i am 12 years old i havent had my period and i am getting this brown discharge and white too. i have been having abdoment pain and i dont want to say anything to my mom beacuse i am embrassed. should i tell her and do i need to see a docter? please help.
Hey,my names Mikaela & I'm 12 I'm not sure if I got my period yet bc two days ago my discharge was clear now its like bloody/brown & I'm kinda of worried & I wake up & there's blood all in my underwear but when I put a tampon it stops(obviously)haha & I'm kinda worried but when I take it out it doesn't start bleeding immediatly but after a lil bit it starts to bleed again unless I put a tampon in.Please help!!
OK. this is starting to scared me. my teacher told me the first time i got my period, to be careful for brown discharge, and now im worrried. i came off my period ermm, 2 days ago and this morning i woke up with dark and light brown discharge. i just woundering should i give it a couple of days to see if it goes away. HELP :/?
I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not. I'm not trying, but if I am I wouldn't be upset. Vice Versa. So in the end of September I had protected sex but I could feel the condom coming out as he is pulling out. I also had protected sex again with the same person (My Boyfriend) at the end of November and felt the same thing. So when I was susposed to start in October I found that I was late. I ended up being about 6 days late before starting, but it wasn't like a real one. I usually stay on for about 4 days, but it was just different. Then November comes up and Im late again. I've taken a pregnacy test before November and it came back negative. So when I saw that I was late again I'm starting to get confused. I was 9 days late this time and again when I started it wasn't normal and this time I only stayed on for 2 and a half days. And now in december I'm 15 days late and I "started" today. This isn't a period. Haha. But everyday since october I've been feeling like up chucking. I've been eating pickles and ice cream. just everything is feeling weird. can't sleep on my stomach anymore. (ugh). But the test are negative. What do I do?. Oh yeah my blood is rh-. So I hear if you are pregnant with that blood type you have to get shots. And if you don't your body will act as if your pregnancy is an infection and try and fight it. is that true?.
i'm 17 years old and i am having light brown discharge. and i have been off my period for about 2-3 weeks now. and when i first got off i didn't have any until probably a week ago, if that. and the discharge is a lot and it seems to be more than the teaspoon a day. and i have been looking around on the internet about it, and everything i have looked at mine just seems like a lot more then what is said to be normal and common. i'm kinda beginning to worry,
so please help me and tell me what i should do about this.

thanks.
im 15 years old.a virgin, never been sexually active. ive had my period for 3 years. my period started november 28th and ended on december 3rd.
around december 7th i started having brown discharge (had it after the last time i had my period but thought nothing of it because it lasted a few days and then went away. now its the 15th and its STILL going on, and its thickening.no odor, no pain. just slimy/brown discharge.
what is going on?
okkay i am 12 and brownish blackish stuff is coming out of me and i never have had my period and i have been  worried its been happening since monday of this week and i told my mom and she told it could be my period and after that i got really self conchs what is it
I myself have had brown discharge after a few days my period was over. There isn't any pain and I haven't been intimate. Is that normal for it to occur? It's been like this for several days
Please help me  . .  
Well yesterday i had sex, then about an hour after i went to the bathroom and noticed i had brown spots on my underwear. Then i had just figured i started my period. But today i havnt even bled at all and i have no signs of being on my period at all. Every period i have the first days are Heavy Bleeding. What could it have been? The last time i had unprotected sex was about a month ago and i got my period about a week after. so it would also be too early to start me period...im scared and need help! Pleae comment back
I have been wanting to get pregnant and we've been trying. like every 3 to 4 days. We could have had sex when i was ovulating. More than likely. I've had tention headaches that come and go fast. Different cravings that i like to mix together when i'm hungry. I feel a little sore. Not really any nausea. but i was suppost to get my period tomorrow and today i had brown discharge. not a bunch but more than spotting and very little blood and i'm not cramping as bad as if i were on my period. i feel bloated though. do you think i'm pregnant?with a littile pain also. :( :(
IF YOU THINK YOU'RE PREGNANT, here's a thought, GO SEE A DOCTOR. This website isn't a pregnancy test, OB, or GYN. Go get checked out.
this list here says the brownish discharge comes toward the end of my cycle (and is just old blood) i have it before my period starts I'm not pregnant and it seems to happen every time i have no other symptoms of anything being wrong any ideas is it only me?
I have had my period but I'm getting a light brown its like my period but not in away but sometimes there's hardly anything then I will get abit all at once I'm not sure what it is but I get tummy cramps like I'm on my period any help would be very greatfull thank you x
i am 14 and i am virgin.(well, of course.)
i had my period on 17-21 nov 10 and my period was supposed to come around 17-18 dec, but before that, i got this brown discharge for 1 week.
i expected my period to come right after the brown discharge, but it came 2 weeks later on the 27dec and ended on 1jan.
then, my period was supposed to come on the 31st, but i got this dark brown, clumpy discharge on around the 15jan, and it has not stopped till now.
sometimes, there are traces of more reddish blood but usually the discharge is dark brown and clumpy.
it does itch sometimes, not all the time, but i reckon its got to do with the pad i wear now to prevent the discharge from staining my underwear.
i have heard from somewhere that late periods sometimes cause old blood to oxidise or something like that.

i have some sort of irregular sleep i guess, i sleep at 12 and wake up at 6 and sometimes i sleep for 3hours in the afternoon.

i daren't tell my mother about it, i'm way too embarrassed.

is my sleeping pattern affecting my cycles?
are there any recommended foods i can take to stop this brown discharge?
but is this more than just old blood?

please please help me, i'm only 14, i still got alot ahead of me!

thank you so much!!!
About a few weeks ago my bf fingered me after materbation to himself then washing and drying his hands.... About a week later he fingered me again and really hard..that same day I noticed light discharge that is brown.. My period is due on the 28th or the 30th... The brown discharge lasted about 4-5 days...now it's yellow.. There is a smell and itching started today. I've also started cramping about 4 days ago... Still cramping and sometimes in legs and back and vaginal area. Mood swings and all the signs if my period... I've never had symptoms so ealry b4... I'm really scared...I'm still a virgin...18yrs old...I want to b a nurse...got my life ahead of me and my family is counting on my success. I can't let them or myself down...plz help :,( thank you so much and God bless you all
hi i had sex with my boyfriend about a week ago well it will be a week tommorow and its the first time this has happened to me we have been together for 11 months and im bleeding and i had a bit of brown stuff comimg out.. it hurt when we were doing it.. he stopped and about 10 mins after i was bleeding and had this brown stuff but barelt brown stuff anymore i have light blood and sometimes a bit of thick blood.. does anyone know what this means?
im his first so its impossible he has anything..
Ok. So me and bf just had sex a couple of weeks ago. Unprotected. I just had a baby 6 months ago. after we had sex I got my period again. Funny thing is. I had my period the first week of jan. Then the second one cam the third week of jan. It left now but there is still like brown discharge that turns red sometimes. But rite my period came back. I spent a week of having loose white discharge. Wtf is going on.
hi i was just wanting to know what it means if i dont start my period because i had sex february 18th and my period was due the 26th now im 3 days late an i just had some brown discharge and im not sure if it could be a sign of pregnancy or what someone please help me.........
I've been having this lite and on/off blood/brown dischArge lately for the past two weeks but its painless soon its gonna be time for my cycle but I had protected sex last week. Is this normal?
Also what if something has a odor to it....is it maybe an infection?or should I just make an appt w/GYN?
The same exact thing is heppening to me; dark brown discharge with a bit of blood mixed in, but me periods not for another week. Also I'm a virgin so It can't be an STD.  I'm kinda worried it's been about four days.
in 16 years old im on birthcontrol and i've been having a dark red/brownish discharge of about a week in a half and everytime i take my pill its seems as if it gets worse can somebody please help me!!
Im 22 days late for my period, and I started taking the pill for 5 days, but now for the last 3 days ive been having dark brown discharge and ıts only once had blood in it, I took a pregnancy test about 2 weeks ago, but it came back negative but ive had it in the past were it said negative but then I had a blood test and I was pregnant. Its been about 24 days since I had sex. Please help!! ? X
I have had really bad adomonal cramping for 3 weeks now and I only get my period every 3 months im not supposed to get it for another. Month but now there is a little. Brown discharge but I think I might be pregnant. Someone please help
okay we ll i have the same thing going on....my bf's mom is a gyno.....we talked to her and she said that everything is fine...and that it is just some old blood,,,,,,,the scary thing is that now i feel sick and was puking last night.,,,so i called her back and she told me im worring to much....for all you people u are prolly worring youself too much also......im 17...i can wait a while for sex....you dont have an std and u r most likley not preggo....especially u gurls on the pill and used a condom....it is possible but i really wouldnt count on it.........sorry....lol
Hi!!! This may sound disgusting, but I had my period and on the first day my boyfriend and I had sex and he came in me. We never use protection and I don't use birth control, the old "pull out "method has been working for the last five years, but he decided to come in me thinking that there is no harm. Well I was wondering can I get pregnant from that? Also, two days after he came in me my period stopped and starting having light brown discharge but not much. I was wondering if this had anything to do with that? If anyone could please help. Thanks:)
Okay i stopped my period two days ago and had sex 2 times lastnight and used a condom think there was a whole real tiny though. and today i got up and went to pee and there was light red stuff and down my lower right ive been having really bad pain like cramps. and my breast feel wierd like tender hurts when toched, am i prego? and if you rath anwering my promble through my e mail its ***@****

help me pleaseeee....
Hi I have been having suvire reallly bad cramping for 2 weeks now & a light brown discharge. I had my daughter over 17 weeks ago.  I dont think im pregnat, but im going 2 get a pregnancy test 2 marrow. Can anyone please give me any advice? Thanks
ive had regular periods for over a year now.  my period in dec and jan were horrible and gave me fevers.  i missed my period for february but i figured it was because i had a competition and was stressed and physically active, i still haven't had mine for march which should have happened by today.  last week for about 3 days i had thick brownish red clumpy discharge, i thought it would be my period but it still hasn't come. i'm not sexually active but im afraid, does it mean i'm not fertile? or what?
hey im 20 and me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 2 years now and it just seems its not gonna happen why am i not fallinf pregnant i even had sex during my ovulating can anyone help me out please???/
hey me and my partner have bein trying for a baby for almost 2 years now i have even tried wen i was ovulating but it just seems that i cant fall pregnant can anyone hepl me with some answers???
Help! I had sex for the first time about 2 and a half weeks ago. It was hard and I had bleeding for about three days after. I should have my period in about a week but today I went to the bathroom and had brown discharge in my underwear. What does that mean?
I having sex with my husband march 15,16,18 n last 29.I've brownish n freshy blood spot and it happen 3days already.my period wil started dis coming April 8..i fel cramping before the brownish spot occur and lef back pain..is that possible i'll get pregnant?please help me..
So, I have PCOS and have been on Depo, thus I have not had my period in almost two years...now I have switched to the pill and all week I have had a very dark brown/red/white thick/clumpy/watery discharge. I'm not sure if it is just because I live with so many girls and they all have their periods, but I don't know if this discharge could be due to my sexual activity. Should I get tested for anything? I feel like this isn't normal :/
I just started on birth control and me and my boyfriend had sex two times and the second time he came in me I was only on birth control for 6 days and a day after that I started having brown/ dark brown discharge and lower back is hurting having movement in my lower belly and boobs hurt  just want to know if I am pregnant!!
I have been on birth control since I was 16 for ovarian cysts I stop taking it about 2 1/2 yrs ago because it stopped working with the cysts and I started developing dark brown discharge.  After I went off everything seemed to be ok I stopped feeling my cysts and did not have this brown bleeding.  About 3 mos after not taking bc the bleeding kicked back up to right before my period.  I have had the same partner for 5 yrs now.  Dr. Checked me out for std's and other infections and found nothing, she pit me back on bc and it didn't help at all! So I stopped taking it again.  I had a d&c done, multiple visits to the doc went on antibotics and now 2 yrs later I'm still having this problem but now instead of right before my period it's right before right after and in between? Dr doesn't know what's up? Even did ultra sound! And I bleed almost everyone my hubby and I have sex!!! I don't know what's going on because this has NEVER happened to me before except now!? I'm 25 yrs old and sick of wasting money on the doctor!!! Can anyone help me please!!! I'm getting desperate!!!!
okay if u were only on your pill for 6 days u shouldnt have had sex,it does not work till ten
but u should get checked out
i dont think ur preggo if u had MOVEMENT in your stomach and u just had sex
honey just get checkd out
I'm 24 yrs old and I have been having a period for about 2 weeks each time and this has been going on since Dec. One day I went to the restroom and seen something in the toilet it was about 2-4 inches long and about an inch wide. I didn't get it out of the toilet or anything and go to the doctors but do you think that I could of had a miscarriage? There is also another question I also been having the "old blood" brown discharge and it happens before and after my periods could I be pregnant?
Please Help me!  I just got off a withdraw bleed from provera! I ended this perion on sat 4/10/11 I had sex with my husband sat and sunday and today I woke up with cramping (not period cramping) and lite brown dishcahrge!  This is not the first time this has happend!  The past though it has only gotten worseis somthing wrong with me????!
Im having brown, sometimes white stuff and sometimes clear stuff? what does this mean and i had my period at 13 and i know when its time for it to come down it comes at the 1st few days of the mouth but right now its real dark brown like that brown that comes after the blood of the period.. and im scared iv never had this before and the other brown/ sometimes white scares me to ive went to the doctor and got meds and ive also tryed creams to. but i still comes out so can you please help me!!!

my e-mail is ***@****
I had finished my period on 5th of this month and last monday i.e. 11th i started to get dark brown discharge, during my period last days i was having cold and headache and for that i took some antibiotics too. Can anyone tell me wht is this happening after period i also had sex but it was safe (condom). Why is this happening ? can anyone reply to me here or on my email please thats
magic.***@****
hi . me and my girlfriend had sex one day after her period ended. Which was on april 1st n we didn’t use condom for a while and I put it on later. Then a week later we had sex again on april 8th n we did the same thing . n then 3 days later she told me blood came out of her virgina . it was brown n she had to put a pad on . n it lasted like 2 days . do you think thats is implantation bleeding?? I don’t think so because she still has 2 weeks left until her period comes up .. wat do you think? Can she be pregnant? Help?
Hello I'm not due on my period for a week yet and I have realised dark brown discharge and I have no pain what so ever but I've felt tired and I don't know what it is :/ ???
I had my period the week of the 9th and here it is the 22nd and i woke up to some of that brown blooded stuff and some is pink..... i had sex like 3 nights ago but this has never happen to me before im freaking out over it.... but im not hurting no were i pee alot and i dont know if im tired or not because im always tired i run a 19 month old around all day...
im 16 years old and well my period started today and it is brown red but most likely brown, im scared. is something wrong with me ? this has never happened to me please let me know asap .
i came on my period on the 22nd of march and finished on the 26th of march but on the 17th of april and lasted for 5 days i had brownish and redish discharge but i start my period on the 22 of April
i want to know if this is my period or something else
i sure i havnt has sex soo plz help i am realli worryed becuase me and my boyfriend so play around but his penise hasnt inserted my vagina soo plz helpp!!  
i had sex with my bf about 3 days afer my period stopped last month. we used a condom. im not on any birth control. this month my period came 2 days early and usually last 5-6 days, today is day 11 and still on it. but the last like 3 days it has been either nothing at all or brown. but the first few days i had terrible cramps(always have some). i dont know whats wrong. please help!!
I had never gotten my period but I thought I got it last night but I had that white sticky stuff still and brownish red discharge is that normal? and I had nothing last night
Im 9weeks pregnent and this is my first pregnancy.i am 22years old. Im just worried that i have heard alot that after the 8th week ill notice many diffrences in me like colour changing of brests or seeing them gettin a lil big in size but i just feel the tenderness of my nipples n nothing else..i also had this long thread like white n brownish sticky thing when i washed it... im even not going through any morning sickness.. is this normal? Please help .
I'm having the same issue, but I'm also getting symptoms of smelly discharge throughout the rest of the month and I haven't had sex in just under a year. All symptoms started about half a year ago. I'm really worried as no one has quite the same and normally have had sex recent to the issue occurring. Please help! (Also I have had a chlamydia test, came back negative) thanks. Tiff222
I normally have my period for three days. and me and my boyfriend had sex well im still on my period. it was the secoud day of being on my period but the next day im slowly stopping. and later that night we did it again. but when i went to the bathroom after and i wasnt bleeding. but then a  hr. later  all the blood was on my underwear i just thought  that he hite me in the wrong spot but i dont know . and now im cramping and spotting but i shouldn't be. Am i pregnant ?
to rosez192.....   that does not mean ur pregnant but if the thought of that scares u use birth controll. Sometimes having sex can cause ur period to stop. and sometimes it comes back. and then stops again. not for life and it wont change ur cycle.   Its extreemly hard to get pregnant on ur period. but like the 7-20 days after your period u r most likley to get pregnant.
Am 10 weeks pregnent n this is my first pregnancy. I'ave had bleeding n little clot or thread like thingy when i washed myself,i was really scared bcoz i had a miscarriage in january 2011.i went to see my docter n she saw it n ofcourse had an ultrasound,everything this was fine n still is. I was wondering the same that it could be that implantation bleeding but they figured out that im goin through hormones deficency so they recommanded some injections sorry i forgot the names but can tell if anyone wants to know .. my concerns are just im a little worried that if anyone knows or used these injections please let me know that is it ok for me i mean i'ave heard access of hormones can grow hair on ur body really fast n really dark that one can see easily and that the baby can be hairy :( am worried please help :(  
Where is my post :'(
Im 22, my boyfriend and I been together for 6 yrs, have had unprotected sex many times and nvr prego, but this last couple days
My stomach feels sore, and I shouldnt get my period yet till the end of the month cuz I ended my period on the 1st of may, but I have brown discharge? Ive had sex between may 1st and now....what does it mean to feel like if I exercised my abs and brown discharge?
iam on the pill for 2 and a half weeks ans have eecently had brown discharge and bad cramps what is it?
Myy boyfriend nd i had sex 2 weeks ago nd i was due 2 get my periods ths month da 13 i woke up wit brown discharge that morning and im really scared da saturday the 14 there was no blood and he took the risk to finger me and that ended up me bleedin until i bathd agen the exact same night i jus saw brown spots agen please tell me what could be wrong bcos until 2day the 16 im getn brown spots when im suppose 2 have my periods. HELP!
I had a baby 8 weeks ago. Two weeks after I had him I had to have a D&C because his placenta didnt fully detatch. I was bleeding for about two weeks after that. Then I started having this brown discharge. I have gone to the doctor he didnt check me he just put me on birth control and told me to start when I got my next period but it has been 6 weeks since my D&C and I still havent gotten my period. Is this normal im kinda worried.
Hi there. I wouldn't worry too much. Brownish blood is just your body getting rid of "old" blood. As you get older you will probably have more periods with brownish blood. If you are not using protection 14 days after your last period started,  if you start spotting and not starting your "normal period" at the time that you should be starting... You should consider taking a pregnancy test. But be careful cause pregnancy tests only work up to a couple days before your missed periods. Make sure to read the instructions so you don't waste your money.

I wish you luck.
I'm 13 years old..have not had sex..and has not started my period..but i keep finding this brown stuff around my vagina and all over my underwear for about two days..I'm really scared..whats wrong with me??:(:(
im on my period now bt it only lasted for alf hour im normally pretty heavy and last 4 5 2 7 days bt wen i go 2 the toilet and wipe theres brown spottin. Ive got a rele bad bk and im avin stomach cramps ive lost my appitite and feelin sick i rele dun know whats goin on can any1 help me plz
I have the brown discharge like 3 days per month then start my monthlies the wk tht follow the discharge has very little blood im the discharge looking like veins and during the discharge i get abdominal sharp pains  
For the past 3mnths i hev been having the brown discharge a wk or more before my periods and the discharges cause abdominal pains
i get the discharge for at least 2days and the will b very small amount of blood looking like veins
please help i am so scared and stressed
Im 20 years old my last period on the 8th of last month (april) but ever since I thought I was spotting but it turns out to be a brown discharge it doesn't have any particular smell but there is blood involved fer sure. I just lost my health insurance and havent had the chance to see an OBGYN which I am considering to just go to planned parenthood... But still its been about 22 days and I am still bleeding it looks brown...I've had sex but used protection I dont know what to do...
heey I had sex about a week and a half ago, but I'm period hasn't came yet. Every year my period does disappear around the summer. Should I be worried?
heey I had sex about a week and a half ago, but my period hasn't came yet.we used a condom and I know it didn't break. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.i do have a history of irregular periods. Every year my period does disappear around the summer. Should I be worried?
I have miss my period for seven days. did two pregnancy test both came out negative. one day of brown spotting that's it. I went to the doctors and my test came out negative. So whats does this all mean? Does brown spotting count as my period?
hii am 11 years old and i have brown discharge i havent had my period yet does this mean its coming soon? please help me
im 15 yrs old and then this morning i woke up and went to the bathroom, i noticed that there was brown stuff on my underwear and then when i went to wipe it was all bloody, and then like clear, i need to know if i am starting my period, i never have and am kinda scared, will i have it for a couple of days, is this the start of my period,, also my backs been hurting a lot recently and yesturday my boobs were sore, im a virgin, and need help....
im 15 and im having the same thing happening,
  So yes you are at the start of your period, and its nothing to be scared of, just talk to your mom, or if u feel uncomfortable talking about it with her, than talk to a really close friend that has their period.....
hi.. i had contraceptive injection on 4th april this year but ive been on my periods for 3weeks now... and i wondering is that normal.. or should i see someone.
I have had brown discharge for exactly 7 days. It stopped on the 4th day but came back the 5th. I was supposed to start my period two days ago but nothing! i have taken three pregnancy tests and they have been negative but by the research i have been doing i could be testing too soon. i know for sure my husband and i had intercourse when i was ovulating because ive been tracking it. i have two kids already and we are trying for our third but its hard seeing the tests come up negative when u want them to be positive! My research says that it probably wont show positive till about 2-3 month gestation. ???
I am having my period but not enough to wear a tampon or a pad i just wear liner that's enough it goes on for a while this happened last month too. what is going on.. I am not sure if i'm having my period or not. i'm scared
Hi I am 12 days late for my period. Then yesterday I started having mild cramps in my lower back and abdomen. I went to the restroom and checked my underwear like I usually do when I get that feeling. Usually I'm almost covered in blood but this time there was nothing there. But when I wiped there was a brown discharge. I know my body very well and this is very confusing. is there anyway I could have ovulated later than calculated and that this is implantation bleeding or could it be something else? Do ya'll have any ideas?
Hi, I'm 15 and I've had my period for about 13 days now so it's almost been 2 weeks. I am sexually active with my boyfriend of 6 months. In the beginning of my period it was really light. Then it was just a dark brown. Then it became really heavy and bright red. I don't know if this is normal or if something bad could be happeneing but if anyone could help me it would be really appreciated.
I jus had an abortion on june 11th an havein cramps for da last two days an not bleeding jus brown discharge an b having unprotected sex I dnt know what to think
hi i have 2 girls... but i want to get pregnant again... ive been trying it for like 5 months now... im not old so i know that cant be a problem and my youngest daughter is 2 yrs old... so i dont understand what it could be i have postpartum depression it doesnt go away so could that be a problem depression or stress...??? and also a couple months ago (like 7 moths ago)i started to have like a brownish  period when i start it and then it gets back to normal throughout but every time i get my period its brown at the begining ever since but could that be a problem i realllyyy want a boy if any one knows what this could be please let me know... email is ***@**** thanx...!!!  
Ok I've only been cramping no period I have had sex but no sings of being pergo I have 5 more day untill my period could I be pergo and I'm really scared
i have been on th depo shot for about 5 months now and i bleed the first month and havent bled since. and ive never been late for a shot but when i whipe the weird looking light brown stuff is on the toilet paper. what could it be? i dont have periods so i dont think thats it. if anybody knows anything please let me know this has never happend and its got me worried. thanks.
My bf fingered me the other night and afterwards I realized I was bleeding ! I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there wasnt anything just a lil dark brown but hardly anything at all, which I thought was very weird  ... I thought maybe i was starting my period finally since i was two months late. But its not that it keeps being the slightes amount of dark brown.. the last time i got my period was may 7th and haven't had it since then. I've always been irregular but took a preg. Test last week & said negative and know this happened I have no pain no nothing.. what's going on?? ..  
I'm 13 I haven't had sex of couse
I have had my period only once and it if due again next week
There was pain the day before but I didn't check and this morning there was pain when I wiped my vagina there was dark brown and I kept wipeIng and it kept going and some parts were dark brown and looked stretchy like glue , I need help I don't know what's happening to me
I have sex on da 30 of june and last week i have a discharge of brown bloood what do that mean
I had my period last week. It was early, but normal. Then this morning I woke felt fine an about an hour later noticed brown discharge. An Inow I'm having cramps. Only in the frount no lower back pains. But cramps for me is really un-normal. I'm only spotting but it's still not normal for me. Any info?
I keep track of my periods and times when I am fertile. Well my calendar says it was my last day of being fertile so me and my boyfriend had sex with no condom,  no BC. This was last Thursday. Well the last few days I have Bern cramping and very difficult to be around. Mu period is not due until the 20th I am always regular.  Last night I noticed this brown discharge and light pink Like watered down blood. So I put a pad on so I could keep an eye on it
Well as the night went on I felt no flow but when I would check there was no blood when I would urinate Just when I wiped but it was light. On the pad it was a dark brown.
This Morning when I woke up on my pad it was more than last night but not enough for a normal period.
Should I be worried?
please answer! so im 15 and on the pill so my period comes at the same time every month and im suposed to get it in about a week but i noticed really dark brown stuff i asked my friend cause i kinda had cramps she thought i was having a miscarige but as far as i know im not pregnant my boyfriend is freaking out what do i do what could cauase this :'(
Me and my boyfriend were about to have sex but I stopped because we didn't have a condom, but he did have precum and  I guess his tip of his penis touched my vagina but it didn't go inside or anything.
The next day I got my period, but I'm scared that after two weeks later I got some brown sticky stuff on my underwear.
Help?!
I had been bleeding brown blood but not heavy for yhe past 2 weeks but me n ma bf had hard sex 2 weeks ago but the bleeding is kind of fading what shud I do?am freaking out
Its bin 3wiks nw I have stomac pains nd bleedng blood nd to much brown discharge I don't knw what to do I went to the clinic nd they sad I have STI nd gave me two wks pills bt its nt stopng nd I hve testd for HIV nd I'm negative wat can I do
I had sex while i was on my period he tld me he came in me but im nt sure but the next day i wiped and my supposed to b period was brown kan anyone help
Im 14 i had sex while i was on MY period he tld me he came in me so it was tuesday and i was supposed 2 get off on thursday the next day i started wipin brown and im sure it wasnt blood umm wat is dat supposed 2 mean kan any1 help
Im 14 i had sex while i was on MY period he tld me he came in me SO i was supposed 2 get off on thursday and it was tuesday the next day i started wipin brown and im sure it wasnt blood umm wat does dat supposed 2 mean kan any1 help
Im 14 i had sex while i was on MY period he tld me he came in me SO it was tuesday and i was supposed 2 get off on thursday the next day i started wipin brown and im sure it wasnt blood umm wat does dat supposed 2 mean kan any1 help
So I have been taking desogen birth control for months now no problems in the beginning and now its been have a cycle off for a week and then spotting till next cycle. Well this week nothing witch throws me off cuz it's been this way for months now. What could it be?
Hii my name is Yazmin!!my period is usually starts on the 24 but it started on the 23 it was a saturday!!it ended on the 25 it usually lasts 5 days..on the 26 i started spoting and light brown watery was coming out..then today the 29 i started getting light pink watery stuff..my last sex was on the 9..pliizz..help me!! What is it??could i be pregnate??
My period was suppose to come on the 8th of july but never came. On the 20th i wiped and had a pinkish color, the next day i wore a panty liner and spotted a bit after i changed it i didnt spot or anything. My bf thinks its implantation thats happening. Im confused i feel tired most of the time, i get headaches, every now and then my boobs will feel sore and i had cramps a couple times but not severe ones..could i be pregnant?
Hey guys my friend is having these same problems, I have told her to go to the dr multiple times, but she wont. Every month she has no period, Its just this brown discharge that lasts only a day. She blames her birth control, which she doesn't even remember to take all the time. What do you guys think? Pregnant or not?.. Thanks
I need your help if possible...

Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotective sex and I've been feeling sick quite a lot most mornings then goes and comes back every so often. I also have cramping down below feels like I'm going to come on. Can't sleep much either. I've done 2 preg tests and 1 came up 2 faint lines so I done another 1..the other came back neg but I feel sick and have bad cramping every known and again, do u think there's a chance I could be pregnant ?
I need your help if possible...

The last time I had sex was June 30. I havent had my period since, I took a pregnancy test it came out negative. Still no period. I have been bleed once and been spotting brown for the last two days . Ive had really bad cramps. What should I do? Should I be worried?
I'm not sure if i'm pregnant or not? Ive had cramps for about 4 days. Brown spotting for the last 2days. No period is july 30th. Whats going on?
Ok I'm 17 years old an I only had sex twice an he was my 1st.......... an I'm on birthcontrol.. its just I been having reddish brownrish period.. an I have clear liquid coming out of my breast. An my smell is not the same... but we had sex unprodected once an an I askd him when was the last time he went to get a check up he told me the beginning of this year. An I'm going to my G.U.Y.N DOCTOR TOMAR to tell her what's been going on with me can some 1 give me some advice please cuz I'm worried! An I asked him was I the 1st girl he had unprotected sex with he told me yes I am but I don't no what to beleieve I trust but I'm scared at the same time
Hi , I've been having irregualar periods for a while now
In april after I missed my DEPO shot - I started my period..
Then I missed it in May.. I get a period at the end of June & at the End of July
Which was maybe a week & a half ago. Now I'm having this brown discharge w/ spots of blood
I had sex 2days after my period - unprotected as usual .
I really need some kind of advise on what might be wrong w/ me - please help
I had rough unprotected sex roughly 5 days ago. I started to get browny discharge 3 days later with cramping and sharp pains with a bloated stomach today and experiencing more discharge feels like I'm on a heavey period but I'm not. Could I be pregnant? Miscarriage?
I am having the same problem but I am on birth control and i forgot to take it for three days and during them days i continued to have sex w/out a condom i had my period the week before and then now i am having a light flow of brown discharge i am very concerned and would like to know if you found out any useful information since this has happened to you. thank you.
I am having unprotected sex and 2 days later I had a little bit of brown discharge Nd I had it for 2 days and usually I will have it for a week Nd get my period but I only had it for 2 days Nd no period but instead I have a clearish white discharge and I had little cramps and a wierd feeling in my stomach yesterday Nd all I have been wanting is blue rasberry slurpies .. I don't wanna say I'm pregnant but I was wondering what that means
Hi im quite worried  keep gettin dark brown/ blood discharge wenever i do somethin with my partner and it keeps happening lightly for couple of days then goes until we do sonething again. Is this normal? X
HI ,

I am 30 year old and trying for a baby....i had a miscarriage in February from last two months m getting my periods 3-4 days late..this time on my ovalution time I got brown discharge and it remains for 6-7 days and just after that i got my periods..which was suppose to come on 2 week later.I got periods again only after 18 days of my previous period.
Is any thing wrong???This is the first time that i got my periods so early....Please HELP !!!!!
I'm having a lot of brown discharge its almost like I'm havin a period it comes m it goes I've experienced  migrane (migraine) for two days and flu like symptoms. I have yje mirena ring could that be why I'm discharging a lot? What should I do

Ive been having really bad cramping pains in my lower stomach and pelvic area..for the past few days and i had unprotected sex last week and today i found brown discharge what could this mean?
hey i had my periods on da 7th to da 12th of july i had protected sex on the 25th of july i again had my periods on da 6th of aug 2 da 10th i had brown discharge after dat could it b a sign of pregnancy?
im really scared i am 15 and i didnt have sex but we were both naked and he came i am afraid that his *** entered into me. this was about two weeks b4 my period. since then i have had my period but it was different. it was heavy for two days then it was very light and brown. i usually have a heavy period for 4 days and its always red. its been 2 weeks after now and i have cramps and stomach pain and i am very bloated and i cant eat without feeling sick. am i pregnant?
I need help, two months ago I missed my period. Thought I was pregnant took a few test all negative. The month after that I got my period on the day I should have the 15th as always, now this month my breast hurt to the point I can't wear a bra, I got my period two days late, for almost a week now, but to top it off now I'm only bleeding when I got to the bathroom nd wipe.  I have bad mood swings, light cramping. Nd been very tired the past two days. Can anyone help me?
My periods havent been regular, until I was on bc.  My last cycle was last March.  Earlier this month I started to see my discharge getting pink.  However I didnt have any cramps the day before my cycle.  I did bleed, for one day then it went away.  A few days later my discharge started to turn murky brown to almost black, and then a little bit of red.  So now my b.f. and I are worried, As half the discharge is a dark brown and the other half is blood.  Im waiting to see how the weekend goes before I call the doctor. Advice...?
I had sex 4 days ago I'm 2 days late on my period, I'm cramping alittle tender breast and spotting brown blood what does this mean?
I had vaginal discharge for 4 day , about 2 weeks ago , and im now supposed  to be on me period but im not ? , could this mean i am pregnant
I woke up this morning and saw blood on my panties and am scared cos am not expecting my period now. But i heard sex about 4days ago. What is the cause of this blood. And i saw blood the day i heard sex. Please help me.
I am about a week late on my period. I last had sex august 8th 2 days before I was supposed to start my period. I had some spotting but it didn't last long. I haven't started this month, and I have had diarrhea and a couple more minor signs of prego. I took a cheap test and it said negative. So Idk what to think?
Everytime I have sex it really hurts, like burning but once it's in and going it's ok. But after I pee and it hurts really bad, lately there's been blood and brown stuff last time I was due for my period I skipped it, but now it's due tomorrow. There's no pain in stomach or back, but my sexual partner x boyfriend says like when he fingers me.
it's really tight and when we have sex it really tight. What is it? Hurts so bad... Sometimes also it's like white ish *** like, we have it unprotected and he blows inside, I'm on the pill n have been since I was 15.
Hey...I need some advice.. about 2 nights ago after getting off work I had brownish pinkish discharge. It was a very small amount and it had appeared to have stopped. The next morning when I woke up it was the same but during the afternoon I started bleeding like a period but its not as heavy as my normal periods are. My period was not due for 6 days My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 6 months. Should I be worry??? Help me out..

Hi, sorry am new to this! C please can someone help! I have had the implant in for 4 and a half years( 2 implants .... One in for 3 years and then this one in at present) I havnt had sex for 6 months and recently for about a week now I have had a dark brown discharge, I also have a sore rash and a lump on the inner part of my thigh,...,,, can someone shed a lol light on this for me? Xx
Hi I'm 18 years old. ī have α problem my boyfriend and  ī ħαυε had sEx αƞƌ  hE came īƞ мε likE five times ƒσя thex wEEk . ī αм  suppose  τσ  be sEEing my period Ƃưτ instEad  īm currently getting these painful lowEr  abdominal cramps light pinkish blood  ī suppose and I'm spottin also with these brownish colour blood. ī need help αм   ī prEgnant . †̥ђε  pinkish blood camE ƒσя α bit then stopped.
Hi I'm having those Effects.what  τσ  do
Im 16 and i am in a meaningful relationship with my fiance..
anyway, i went to my docs and he prescribed me PONSTAN 250mg to lighten the blood when im on my period, it worked for the first 2 months,, but after that my period stopped early, and i thought that was it,, it started again for 3 days then stopped after another week, that means i was bleeding for 14days, that is irregular i know that, but now it has happened again, i have been bleeding for nearly a month,, some family have told me to see a gyno, and its probably internal thrush, but how would i get that,, me and my fiance are clean no STI's and we use protection.. But today i am having severe abdominal pain, and have been bleeding heavily,, I need advice quick!!!

Last month I had brown discharge the week I was suppose to have my period (August 23). I didn't have to wear a pad because it only showed when I wiped. I've already been through one pregnancy but I've never had this happen. I'm not sure if I am pregnant again. It is now September 12 and my breasts started hurting a lot yesterday. I want to wait until the end of the month to see if I get my period or not and then I will test....
I am 22 years old and just ended a relationship where my ex would always pull out right before he would ***, but before we broke up we decided to try anal and i let him *** in me. I am on birth control and i take it daily, but i was on antibiotics for kidney stones. My period is suppose to start tomorrow like usual, and i have had the soar breasts, cramping, tiredness like i always do about a week before i start but all that has went away except cramping in my lower back on the right side and and today i started have brown booger like discharge. can anyone try to help me please. This is different for me.
I've just started my monthly cycle and instead of the normal red colour of blood its brown of dark looking a few month ago I was due my cycle when I was away on holiday so made sure I took my cycle before I went away and took my pill that week I was due could I have disrupted my monthly cycle by doing so
It seems to be every two weeks or so that I have been having brown discharge, I've not ad a period for ages since going on the Depo Injection I've come off it coz it was making me depressed n made me put on weight well over the weekend I've only had brown discharge , today I've noticed black ish n red coming out of my vagina I have wiped myself to see what it is as I noticed brown discharge n bit of spotting in my knickers. Honestly don't know what my vagina is doing because I had brown discharge for about a few mths on n off but lasted a few days than it stopped for 2 weeks.I've not had no pains in my stomach or anything, not sure if my vagina is cleaning itself out again or whether It's the start of my period which I hope it's not lolz I just hope it's cleaning itself out.This seems to happen when I get stressed like I did on Friday so maybe stress bought it on, it will go again in a few days or even up to a week. I've not ad sex since July so don't think it's anythin to do with that all I keep thinkin that my vagina is cleanin itself out, when I have gone to the toilet no blood has come out into the loo  not even when I'm gettin dressed or anythin..Hmm want to know what this is could any1 help?
hi im christina i just wanted to ask if it is normal for me to be spotting brown blood iv never had this before just at the end of my cycle and i have not even started yet i started spoting brown lastnight.
i had sex 2weeks ago 2 days after my period, I used protection he didnt ejaculate in me, its been 2weeks and im getting dark brown discharge, but nothing else just that and I got cramps once for like a couple min. im freaking out could someone tell me whats going on with my body ?
Me and my bf had sex condom broke I pose of came on my period today but I see no red blood only brown when I wipe could I be pregnant. Or I'm just Worring that I am?
Hi I started having a brown discharge today 10/9. My period isn't due til around the end of the month . I had sex about 3 days ago . I don't know if this has anything to do with it I'm just kind of confused . Could I be starting early . Or just getting rid of more old blood from my last period ?
Hi guys,
My situation is that I had sex august 7,9 2011 and my period was 2 days late. an in septmber 2011 my period was late. Now its october 10,2011 an I'm having dark brown discharge also cramping to so what is going. Anybody let me know
hi, i have my boyfriend head today (unprotected) could i get an STD from that? i am freaking out because i am only 16 also it hurts to pee and today after my boyfriend fingered me i got home and i had a really light and watery blood drips comming out of me...i am really scared and i have no idea what to do. can someone tell me what is wrong with me?
I have an implant amd when ever i hve sex i get this white clumpy discharge well as far as i know its discharge and i stikl get it even though i havent had sex
i have had sex 4 times but used protection, but i had a brown discharge for a day and thens stoped could i be pregnant ? plx someone giv me an answer im getting so parinoid :(
Hi ya was wondering if u could  help me I've beein gettin this brown discharge only when I wipe n beein like this for 5 days now I had my periods already which came on the 16th n usualy on for 4 days now  my body feels like Im on my period no period pains just gettin spots stressed n tired sumtimes. Can u help?  
For the past few months I have been extremely fatigued, rest doesn't seem to help, and I have experienced dark brown vaginal discharge for the past couple days now and I'm not supposed to have my period for another week, I also have sores in my mouth all of a sudden. I had a tubal & nova sure about two yrs ago so pregnancy isn't a reason for this. I have only been sexually active with my husband (of course). I do experience some pain/discomfort in my uterus. And we havnt had sex n a few days, and when we did it was not rough. I'm at a loss here. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before, and im in desperate need of advice.
I've been having spotting and light bleeding for the past 2 weeks after my period it comes with some placenta too I don't know what's wrong with me coz this seems to not be going away anyone got any idea what's wrong?
I've been having the same problem but I have had it for nearly 3 weeks I had my period normal bleeding and then this after wards I'm nearly due again for my periods. I am worried I hadn't seen my boyfriend for 2 months since he works away I had only been on the pill for about 8 days and we thought it would be ok to have sex without a condom. I'm worried what could be wrong with me? I am up to date with test all good in that area
I have been having dark brown discharge for a few weeks. But it goes on and off. My previous period wasn't very heavy, so I thought it might be old blood that hasn't come out during my period. But there was once when I had it the day after I had sex. We did not have birth control, we used the pull out method during sex. I am thinking of ruling that out because I am having my period now at the time close to when I am suppose to. And it is quite heavy. Should this be a concern?
Okay, so I'm kinda freaking out.. Nov 1st I had unprotected sex but he pulled out.. but I later realized that I was ovulating. Ever since then, I've had cramping, and the feeling of being bloated constantly, Ive had to pee nonstop and I'm extremely tired.. need I mention I've been throwing up and feeling nauseous and a little bit of heartburn. It's now 6days after sex and I know its to early but I took a test and it came back negative.. could I be pregnant? Also last night I had some brownish blood spotting.. but today I am bleeding slightly heavy but its still brownish red...Im not suppose to get my period for another week or so. Please let me know what this could be..
my stomach has been hurtin for 3 days now - abdominal pain , & it just cramp up real bad for 30 seconds or so and then go away . And thiss will happen repeatedly all day . I have had unprtected sex most of october . The brown discharge just started lastnight . My period is very unregular ever since I got it 5 years ago . I am 19 . My period would come on for a whole month from heavy to light back to heavy then it will leave for 2 weeks and come back for anther 3 weeks . Can someone help pls . Doctor appt is next week . I just want some insight .
okay so.my period just ended like two weeks and now its been three days that i been bleeding. At firts it was dry brownish color then the second day i found blood on my underwear the type of blood one gets when being on their periods. The third day just happens when i wipe. I am having cramps but no sore breast. could it be implantation bleeding...
Okayyy so can anyone tell me this answer... i had sexx like a month ago now and the last week juss had sex again.... but since the first time my vagina has a moist feeling to it like i am on my period but the discharge is a brownish yellowish color.... i have taken a pregnacy trst and it said it was negative... the very last time i had sex i began to bleed during.... and now the discharge is still comming ..... what should i do
I had my periods 8 days after having unprotected sex. I took the pill within 24 hours of having unprotected sex. Can I be pregnant? Honest and helpful answers please...Please!!
i changed my birth conrol from one pill to another. I have been on it now for almost two months i am suppose to be starting my period next wed. or thur. but today i have had a brown oderless discharge it is very light. can this be my body just getting use to my birth control??? i don't use a condum while having sex but its been a little over three weeks since i last had intercourse. can i be preg or do i have an infection?? please help i dont have health insurance
Im worried that I could be pregnant or I'm just freaking out over nothing. I had sex with my boyfriend bout 10 times now,In the last  week. I started spotting and I have been cramping. I also have had brown discharge. Iooked it up on signs and I guess I just freaked out even more.  We have used protection and he's pulled out even though he has had a condom on. I know it hasn't broke , and I thought maybe i just irrated skin up there. I'm not suppose to start till three weeks from now. So I feel like I'm just making a big deal about nothing. Please give me some advice or what you think. Thanks!
Hi everyone so anyway I was suppose to have my period on the 11 or 12 of november been crampin 1 or 2 days before my due date really sensitive breasts. Abdominal pain here and there I had only a small amount of brown discharge last week one time and today I saw s small amount but then at night I felt something gushing out so I go to the restroom wipe myself and see a lot of brown discharge and since then I haven't seen anything all the while I'm still crampin breast sore and back is aching am I pregnant I'm usually right on time with my period
Hi , I am having complications almost like these symptoms , but only difference is I have just gotten over the flu , I've had it for a week . I've also had hard sex during the last 2 days and it is almost time for me to have my period soon . In maybe like a week or so from now . Do you know what's causing my bleeding from vagina I woke up and saw this , this morning , it frightened me . Can you help ???????
I woke up and urinated I had pinkish urinate on the tissue.later that day I saw nothing the next day I put on a liner it was a couple of brown stains now its nothing I should be getting my period in two weeks is this normal? Please Help if you have had this happen to you
ok to the chick who thinks shes pregnant from sucking it. no. it must go in your vagina to get to your uterus. there is no way what gets in your mouth could go anywhere else but your ***, eventually...so if you swallowed ***, you will digest it in your little tummy, (by the way it has calories) and then you will **** it out. a penis that goes into the vagina on the other hand will shoot up sperm into your uterus which is attatched to your vagina not your stomach. go look up the anatomy of the human body. seriously.
I'm 24 Me and husband are trying for a baby. The day my period was due I just got brown discharge for 4 days then my period started, I've never had brown discharge before my period. Can anyone tell me what it means? I took a  pregnancy test and it was negative.
Viewing 201-400 comments: