Dark discharge, cramps, around time of period?
Nearly every month since my period first started, it comes a few days earlier than the last time. Sp this time it came 3 days early (or so I thought...)
  Whenever it starts, I get slight stomach and thigh cramps, and I notice some light brown when I wipe, or in my underwear. That's what happened last month, then the next morning I woke up, and it was the normal leaking and the normal cramps. Well a few days ago, I noticed slight cramping and light brown in my underwear. So I put my pad in, then the next morning, there were three dark brown spots. I had SLIGHT cramps the whole day, and nothing more leaked out. It's like I'm stuck at the start of my period, and so far my period hasn't actually come like it should've been by now...
  I looked online, and every single person that has this is pregnant. But I'm not (I'm still a virgin) and this has never happened to me before...could it be stress or something? Idk I'm a little worried because its been like this for maybe two or three days, and the slight cramps won't go away. The spotting in the pad is still dark brown and there's barely anything there but sometimes when I wipe after peeing, there's A LOT of dark brown on the toilet paper. Help?
HI,
As there is no risk of a pregnancy, you should not worry. A delayed period once in a while can occur because of stress; change in environment, sudden weight loss or gain, and due to hormonal issues. The menses may soon resume. If not then medicines can help get back normal periods. Consult your Doctor. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.
Thank you!!