Women's Health Community
Delayed puberty
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Delayed puberty

Hello, im 27 years old female. I have never got my period. I have no signs of breast development. But my weight and height is normal. I have public hair. I just wanted to ask, is there any chance for my age to get normal if i would start seeing doctors and getting treatment? I been hiding under too large clothes all of my life, i have no friends and no normal life...
Blank
Hi sweetie,

You should check with a doctor maybe its a harmone imbalance or sone thing that can be treated. But don't feel down on yourself, and stop hiding I bet you are beautiful just how you are. So find done confidence and wear what makes you happy.

If you want a friend I will be here for you. Just stay strong, and yes there is a chance a doctor could help you. May God Bless you,
Kimberly
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would have gone to the doctor years ago, but yes, go now and see what's going on.  I'm not sure what will happen, but a doctor can tell you and will be able to figure out what stopped you from developing breasts or starting your period.
Blank
Hi sweetie,

You should check with a doctor maybe its a harmone imbalance or sone thing that can be treated. But don't feel down on yourself, and stop hiding I bet you are beautiful just how you are. So find done confidence and wear what makes you happy.

If you want a friend I will be here for you. Just stay strong, and yes there is a chance a doctor could help you. May God Bless you,
Kimberly
Blank
YES. You must see a gynocologist asap. You need a whole work up. Pap.blood work. Urine. Possible xrays depending on lab results. Don't wait any longer. Your beautiful no matter what. Don't hide it instead embrace your feminine side.good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank