Depo Nightmare
Ive been on Depo since April 17 and ive been on my period since may 30th (Day Damn 12). and im still on !! its driving me crazy. is this a normal side effect? when will it stop? whats the longest a menstral cycle has been on?
Depo shots are usually given after 3 months. Since you have recently started with the depo shots, it may take side effects of depo shot to subside within 3 months. But if you are bleeding continuously then it may cause anemia for which I suggest you to consult your gynecologist. She may prescribe medicines like hormonal contracpetives and tranexemic acid to stop bleeding.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.