Depression right after ovulation every month?
I'm almost 19 and a female. My periods used to be normal...cramps, slight moodiness, bloating, etc. Now though, for the past 5ish months, it's been so much worse. Around ovulation (just an estimate...2 weeks into my cycle normally) I get really bloated and I get really depressed. I have a history of anxiety, but not depression, so it's really weird. I just get in a funk for anywhere from 1-3 days and I'm just upset about everything and I cry, sometimes for a whole day. After that I'm totally fine until my actual period, then I get bloated, my breasts are sore, I get crampy, I'm irritable/restless, and sometimes I cry then as well. Does this happen to anyone else?? I don't know why just recently it's gotten worse, but it's miserable and I know I'm driving my family and boyfriend crazy.
The symptoms that you have are due to hormonal changes occurring during ovulation. You can consult a gynecologist and get hormones as birth control pills prescribed as they will help in improving the symptoms.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.