Did I miscarry...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Did I miscarry...

On July 7 after several faint line tests and one digital yes test results, I went to the doctors and confirmed I was pregnant. The nurse informed me my first appointment for 6 weeks would be July 28.
On Friday, my boyfriend and I had sex and right after I noticed I was bleeding, and light bleeding continued until Monday afternoon. It was never enough to have to wear a pad, but I could feel when I was bleeding and would go to the bathroom. When I would wipe the tissue would be covered in red blood, by Monday it was only when I went to the bathroom then stopped completly, it was never heavy persistant bleeding or more then a period. The cramping if any was very light.
Feeling different the past few days, just not pregnant anymore- I took a digital test this morning that I had left over from the previous weeks and it came out No - . How is this possible?..
What has happened...did I really miscarry? I've been reading online about people who misscarried and they always say they bled a lot and had a lot of pain. I didnt. I called my ob and she said it was probably just spotting due to the intercourse since there was a lack of cramping...I didnt mention my negative result this morning as Im very confused...Please help with any input...I'm really nervous at this point that im not pregnant anymore.
i don't want to worry you but it is possible to miscarry without a lot blood you need to tell your doctor about the pregnancy test it could just be a fluke but if you tell your doctor they can monitor your hcg levels and see if they are rising or falling