Did I miscarry...
On July 7 after several faint line tests and one digital yes test results, I went to the doctors and confirmed I was pregnant. The nurse informed me my first appointment for 6 weeks would be July 28.
On Friday, my boyfriend and I had sex and right after I noticed I was bleeding, and light bleeding continued until Monday afternoon. It was never enough to have to wear a pad, but I could feel when I was bleeding and would go to the bathroom. When I would wipe the tissue would be covered in red blood, by Monday it was only when I went to the bathroom then stopped completly, it was never heavy persistant bleeding or more then a period. The cramping if any was very light.
Feeling different the past few days, just not pregnant anymore- I took a digital test this morning that I had left over from the previous weeks and it came out No - . How is this possible?..
What has happened...did I really miscarry? I've been reading online about people who misscarried and they always say they bled a lot and had a lot of pain. I didnt. I called my ob and she said it was probably just spotting due to the intercourse since there was a lack of cramping...I didnt mention my negative result this morning as Im very confused...Please help with any input...I'm really nervous at this point that im not pregnant anymore.
i don't want to worry you but it is possible to miscarry without a lot blood you need to tell your doctor about the pregnancy test it could just be a fluke but if you tell your doctor they can monitor your hcg levels and see if they are rising or falling