Did part of the tampon rip off inside of me?
So I had a gynecologist appointment this morning. I haven't used a tampon before so she wanted me to try one to see if it was comfortable for me. She put one in at my appointment so I could get used to it, but I don't have my period. She said that I should be careful taking it out since it'll be dry. So when I tried to take out the tampon it was really difficult, and it felt like it was resisting and tugging. When I finally got it out, it looked too short for a tampon (again, I wouldn't know because I haven't used one before). It was almost square shaped instead of longer. Does that mean part of it is still inside me? If so is there a way I can get it out myself without going back to the doctor??
I don't think you left any behind.  Some tampons are short and square.  I'm sorry the doctor did it like that, she should have put some sanitary KY Jelly on it so it could come out more easily.