Difference:pms and pregnancy symptoms

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Difference:pms and pregnancy symptoms

Hi! My question is how can we differentiate pregnancy and pms symptoms?Every month i have symptoms like breast tenderness,tiredness,digestive problems,bloating and twinges in lower abdomen for about a week prior to my period.All of these symptoms resemble early pregnancy symptoms.Since i have been ttc,it becomes very difficult for me to understand during the two week wait.Kindly share your opinions.
Viewing 1-200 comments:
There's actually not a great deal of difference in early pregnancy except that the symptoms of pms usually go away when AF arrives or just before/after. Whereas pregnancy symptoms not only continue but increase in intensity. Hope this helps and good luck with finding out!
God I had the same question! I usually have pms a week before my period.  I was due yesterday for my period and have not had any pms and I'm a few days late! So I still wonder what symptoms I should be looking for...
For me, there was no difference.  If you are one of the people who is not gifted by Mom's genes to get morning sickness, you probably won't have any different signals.  I had IVF so I KNEW when there were embryos inside me and when they should be implanting, and I still couldn't tell during the 2ww either that I was pregnant or that I was not.  Lower body cramps, etc. were all the same.  I remember being really surprised to get an HPT that was positive, and wouldn't have been so surprised if I had known through my female intuition that the IVF had worked.  That said, some ladies  do say they just knew.
Great, then I guess I'll wait another week to test if I don't get af first! Sooo confusing...
oh, you'll know. It a different kinds sick feelin. or at least it was for me. I have cramps really bad. I didn't with the pg.'s. plus, I could just tell. I felt it. Good luck ttc!!
Thanks for your comments ladies.I am due for af tomorrow and have all pms symptoms.I hope its a pregnancy this month.Anyways i am ready even if af shows up bcoz it would then give me a new cycle for ttc.Good luck to u aisham.....keep us posted.
i am going thru the same thing.  i am on day 16 of embryo transfer and due to take blood test on day 18 friday.  i am on my 3rd ivf try, this time the best results for me, i am a low responder, they transfered 4 embryos on 12/21.  i have been extremely tired, some foods i have put in front of me and start to eat and have to stop because the taste makes me nauseated and these are foods i have eaten before, my breast were tender but that is not as noticeable, and i am feel more cramping, more urination, lower back pain, and my husband says i have a different overall scent, but i was bad an took an at home test a few days ago and i guess the test worked but the line was so faint i could barely see it and had to hold it up to the light just to read it, but it said negative.  i spoke with my nurse and she said it may or not be the case because i did it early, but i am not buying that.  plus, i would think i would have that female intution...that i would know.  if anyone has any thoughts please comment or email me at Katherine_Anderson***@****  i am so anxious and worried and sad that i cant think straight
oh gosh.. i am so confused between PMS and pregnancy symptoms.. are they similar? Coz i usually tend to look bloated, feel tired and have a larger appetite prior to PMS. Lately, I have been very very moody.. in fact, i cry at the slightest issue. I'm not sure if this time round is pregnancy symptoms.. I do hope it is. Have been waiting for good news.. my menses is due this week.. I pray and hope I will not get my menses.. wish me luck!
I know, I can't tell the difference between PMS and early pregnancy symptoms either.  I was very bloated, eating less, nauseous and tired for the last two weeks, which I normally get one week before my AF, but not two weeks.  I was 6 days late until yesterday I had a little light colored bleeding when I wiped, which lasted through out the day, but only when I wiped (so it was not flowing) and today not much at all.  However, I don't have any of the symptoms anymore (sore breasts) but I am a bit nauseous (not as much).  Maybe it's all in my head, but this is crazy and frustrating because I am never never never late more than 32 days (my cycle is normally 28 to 31 days).  I have a doc's appointment next week, so we'll see then.  I know exactly how you feel!  Take care.
Ok, thanks to Google I know I am not alone!  I feel like a crazy person running to the bathroom every hour checking for AF.  I too seem to be feeling symptoms of PMS bloating, tiredness, cramping. My breasts seem fine though.  I keep reading that a lot of people get that but mine seem to be fine.  I am feeling rather lightheaded and have had some heartburn that I don’t usually ever experience.   I just wish there was some kind of sign that would just let you know.  As if the 2 week wait from ovulation isn’t torture enough your body sends off mixed signals.  I am pretty irregular so I am going to wait another few days before dashing off to get a test but fingers crossed this is it!
Good luck to all who are  ttc.I know how you feel...I have a 9 year old son and have been trying for another child for about 7 years. After some fertility treatments I misscarried at 9 weeks in Dec.07.I have always had irregular cycles.After the mc I had reg visits from af in jan-feb- missed march she was back in april and missed may.Then I thought she was comin on june 3rd...all i got was a little discoloration and 2 bright red spots and she was gone.Now it is the 25th of june and in the in the last two weeks I have had some nausea and breast soreness.The last couple of days I have had some mild cramps lower back and legs aches. I've had almost like a watery fluid dicharge for a few weeks.I'm not sleeping to well at night. I was crying last night for no reason.I want to get pregnant again but the trauma from the misscarriage still haunts me.What do you think could I be pregnant.I got preg. the first time after just a couple of spots do you think that could have happened this time...Thanks, Candika
Wow, i feel so much better reading all of your stories. Every month I get my hopes up so high...... and when my period comes, i get so frustrated with my body. (Which of course is the wrong energy to have). I too am having sore bbs, (which I have been every month since ttc), severe moodiness, light headedness and tired. mild cramps. I'm taking a test thursday if still no period.
I have been having crazy dreams about babies and breastfeeding, which makes me wake up craving a child even more. It's amazing how in our society we're taught that if you work hard at something you will get what you want. This is one of the only times where that is simply not the case. I try to just have faith in the universe, that my time will come.
Good luck to all of you
- michaela
Hi Candika here...Well af  teased me again this month.It was around the same time as last month,just a couple of red dots but never showed up.I still have all the same symptoms,I am gonna do another pt maybe this weekend.Wait and see I guess...I am so frustrated!
UGHH!
I've been lookin for somewhere to just vent my total confusion. I mean during my period my breasts usually hurt but, now it just seems worse...or maybe just different. But i have been eating so much but not just to eat like i do on my period it's like i digest my food to quickly. I havn't had issues with nausea oddly enough, becuase I have a usually irritable stomach,but  I did notice when I went with my BF to a convention that I could smell everything... it was so strange it was like (as my BF told me) I hit a wall, and I would cringe at a scent....someones garlic fries, or perfume...or just people.

The smell thing was what kinda got me to thinking...uh oh what if? So I thought about it over and over...I haven't been more tired than usual but I  work a midnight shift there for I'm usually always tired, you know?

So my breast still hurting for more than a week now (usually it doesn't last that long) I bought a PT knowing that my period is not till next week, I felt SO strongly about being pregnant that I took it anyway....negative of course.

But what I just wanted to know, is there anyone who has had the same feeling or symptoms as me? You know, Do you think intuition is constitutable? I've just had some very light cramps...I thought it was a lttle early for that.

Oh yeah i failed to mention that My BF and I don't have alot of unprotected sex...just sometimes, but we use the "pull out" method and I'm not sure how much that would lower my risk of actually being pregnant.

UGhhh please help

SEI
SEI,

I have been having similar symptoms. For about a week I have noticed fuller breasts (more so than when I have PMS) and a continuous mild cramping. These symptoms came on a bit early in my cycle -- my normal PMS symptoms  tend to occur 3 days or so before my period and I'm not due to have my period until the 21st. I haven't experienced any nasuea or vomitting, though. My mood is also pretty stable.

I wonder if any mothers out there felt similarly early in their pregnancies? Since my symtoms (symptoms) came on earlier than my normal PMS symptoms, could this suggest pregnancy?

Thanks!
Goddness im about to go nuts, im ttc and i dont know if its pms or if im acutally pregnant, ive had one baby before and had absolutely no clue what so ever that i was pregnant i was about a month along and my friend told me to take a test cause she thought that i was and sure enough i was, but this time i feel like i should know cause i know the symtoms (symptoms) but there so similar to pms i dont know if im just wanting to be pregnant so bad that im imaging it but i really feel pregnant, bloating tired,smelling everything etc.....i have irregular periods so its not my first sign so im going to wait about a week a take a test cause i feel like i should be having a period soon if im not pregnant, who knows maybe im not going crazy lol
I am 38 ttc # 3 my kids are 20, 11  I always dreamed of having the perfect situation to have a baby I have the most amazing partner he never had kids and I can tell that he drulls when he sees one I am  ttc for 8 months now..I am two days late now ....having pms symptoms but my boobs hurt more than ever I totally understand how you feel.
I really want this baby for him..  I am going crazy too!
Good Luck.  Check in by next week!
LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!
I've only been trying for a few months, we waited until we were ready and now we just want to go go go! The 1st month was agonising and I imagined most early pregancy signs - nausea, breast tenderness, moddiness and then it was just PMS!!!!  I tested about 6 times!!!!! This month Im trying to be more chilled about it (as much as you can) and try not to worry or stress as it just makes me blue!  But here I am scouring the websites on PMT virsus pregnancy signs (they're the same!) How annoying.
I think this will get easier... Ive told myself to give it 6mths, if we still haven't concieved I know Ill be very low.  But I have a wonderful hubby and life so chin up ladies.
I also keep dreaming of babies and breast feeding, so it's definately in our sub-concious............. fingers crossed for all.
Just remember to keep strong girlies x
Just found out this morning that I'm 2 weeks pregnant, the biggest give away is definately bigger and very sore boobs!  Good luck everyone. x
I have been trying for about a year and alwas get my hopes up evry month,I become angry when my AF arrives..I have had an ovulation test as well and it came back positive.I've have no cervical mucus to show whether im ovulating or not.Good luck to all ttc out there
Im in the same boat ladies here i am waiting! P-Day is tommorrow for me!!! Im biting my nails. Ive taking 2 preg test one 3 days ago and one 8 days ago both neg! My boobs are in so much pain!!!!! Now its all a big waiting game! Write back tommorrow!!!!  Atlanta mommie
We have been ttc for 16 months now and Husband had Acupunture to improve his count which we have now found out through having another sperm test that it worked! But for 2 weeks now my boobs have grown and not fitting into many bras and they can be really really painful, sometimes I get tingling there as well.  I have been craving chocolate more than normal and boy am I moody!! lol I know its very likely that AF will arrive but can't help but wonder 'what if. ' I'm expecting AF tomorrow and really don't want that to happen. took 2 hpt 2 days ago and today obviously both negative so feel a bit depressed....suppose I just want to get this off my chest and have a rant! but please keep fingers crossed that my AF does not come tomorrow and lots of baby dust to everyone.

Lucy xx
Too late, AF did come to visit in the end!!! I feel so sad yet determined again for next ovulation....Here we go again!! (sigh)

x
HI all,

So I am new at this baby stuff and I am in the same PMS/Preg boat. Flow is due to arrive on Monday. My hubby and I literally just started trying this month. I have been taking my temp with a basal therm and Im not sure if Im even doing that properly. I jumped the gun and took a couple tests already cuz someone told me if the preg hormones are there, they'll show up on a test right away. Needless to say both were negative. But as I sit here typing, Im super nauseas, my boobs are sore and Im an emotional wreck. However typical of AF. Whlie our bodies are incredibly wonderful and complex, why the hell do these 2 things have to be so similar?

Don't know what my objective is while I am typing this, but Im a bit frustrated and just wanted to let it out. Im happy to see a lot of ladies go thru this!

Thnx,
J
HI All,
I've been married 10years and ttc for 7years. This is the first time I am writing this info in cyberspace- so here I go:o)  ..My husband and I went to see fertility specialist 4years ago- (it took 3years to convince my hubby to see the doctor) we found out that I was ok, but my husband had a condition called "Varicocele" DEF: Varicocele is an abnormal enlargement of the [vein] that is in the scrotum draining the testicles.
This condition caused his scrotum to be consistently over heated- it kills, deforms or drastically slows down 95% of his sperm. So out of 60million sperm aprox 5mil would be good viable sperm.
To make a long story short -the dr suggested surgery to correct the problem. My husband had surgery in 2006 and then again in 2008- The surgery’s made our infertility problems worse because it didn't fix the Varicocele and his sperm count decreased.
We don't have money for IVF's but we did try the IUI (Intra-uterine insemination) this is way cheaper than IVF- We have tried it 4X so far with no luck- actually the doctor didn't give us a lot of hope- because the amount of sperm that was inseminated was 1million each IUI and there is usually successes if the amounts for the IUI are 10mil or more. Ok to make to story short again.
I decided to take a break in March 09 and not do an  IUI for this Ovulation cycle- instead I bought my husband lots of vitamins- Vitamin C, E, fish oils, zinc etc. I take some too;). I'm also praying for a miracle- "Please Lord"
My husband and I are born again believers- we believe that God can do anything. If you look at our situation naturally- there isn't a lot of hope- we certainly don’t get a lot of hope from our doctors- we usually leave feeling discouraged after the IUI- They let me know they think it will work- only by miracle- of course they suggest doing IVF- But we don’t have the finances at this time.
I go though my emotional ups and downs- wondering if I was meant to be a mother or not? Praying sometimes for God to take that yearning for a child out of my heart- “ Dear Lord, If I’m not meant to have children please take this yearing out of my heart.” Sometimes, I also have hope-- believing that we will have children- when the right time comes-God knows the exact time/day/year- I just wish I also knew:o)
.  . My hubby doesn’t have the ups and downs- He just believes that we will be parents someday.  
I recently turned 30years old and my hubby is 31.
** Ok so today is 10days past ovulation. I feel a little nauseated, I have lower back pain, moodiness, sore bb's and light cramping- this all started 3days ago- I also had light spotting 3days. every hour I run the restroom to check for AF. AF is always ontime- she visits every 28days- About 2 times each year something happens and she is late- maybe 1-5days and if I’m late one month then the next month she makes up for it and comes early. Isn’t she wonderful- she is a monthly reminder that I’m not pg:o(
AF is scheduled to arrive in 2days- Oh gosh I really don't want her to come!!!. I usually feel these symptoms a couple days before AF so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I hope this is finally the time for me to get my hearts desire** I pray that God blesses all of you out there in cyberspace. I pray that He gives you your hearts desire.. I'll let you know in a couple days if I finally get my hearts desire.
- Patiently waiting. NR
Hi All,

This is my first time to this site....I have been trying to get pregnant for some time now...but i should say seriously for the past 6 months...man..it is one big..challenging project........every month the week before ur periods is so challenging ...that it gets stressful to both me and my husband ...my periods is due on May 1...and I am in the same situation as every other month....no pregnancy symptoms...no PMS symptoms too......i just want to get pregnant.....all my friends are trying for their second child now....and it is becoming tough day by day.......i am trying hard to stay positive coz that's the only thing that will help...anyways...it felt good to just share my thoughts here..
Hi ladies,
My heart is hopeful after hearing all your stories out. I am ttc only for the past 2 months. I have never felt nausea as PMS before and it has been happening ever snice these 2 months that i am ttc! I dont know what to do. Its painful to see negative test on HPT and then to have nausea that i have never had before. I am due for AF next week and feeling nauseous and irritated! I dont know why this has to be soo difficult. Its women with more thqan 2 kids all around me and that makes me wonder what is it that GOD doesnt like about me????
Increased gas, cramping for almost a full month and I only get cramps about an hour or two prior to AF. Had massive cm, thought i was starting my period, but it was a clear, thin mucus. Now the mucus is still there, but not as much. CP is low and soft. Bloated beyond belief, heartburn too. What gives!! Expect AF in 6 days...when can I test?
Hello Ladies! Thank you for being so open and sharing these things. I know that all might not have the same view, but I just wanted to hopefully bring encouragement that has come to me.

My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years and no children yet and we do not use birth control. I have been comforted by God and although every month is a challenge and the wondering and waiting process is sometimes emotionally wearing, I hope to have learned more that God is in control, afterall He created the first man and woman enabled them to multiply and fill the earth. Trust in God. He will bring a child in his timing. Spend time learning about being a mother and enjoy time with your husbands before children come and use time also to prepare together. Spend time also helping other women around you that have children. I have been encouraged by so many women and seeing how they care for their children. They too have been encouraged and they really apprieciate the help - whether it is being a listener and someone to talk to have a "real" conversation with when they are at home with their children all day or going on an outing with them or helping them around the house. Being around other people's children brings joy and happiness that we crave as women and wanting to be a mother, even when the children are not ours. And keep praying and hoping. Continue to enjoy life, no matter what the circumstances are!

Sincerely, another woman longing for a child, in God's timing!!! :0)
P.S. I wanted to aslo share my current status. I started my period on April 7th. In May had light bleeding on the 1st and full flow on the 2nd. As of today, June 7th, I have not started.

I have been wondering what is going on. I'm thinking I'm just getting back on track or it's one of those longer months (but I am usually pretty regualar) between 27 and 30 with a few off months of as early as 24 or as late as 34). Anyway, about 3 weeks ago I began to feel PMS symptoms, swelling, bloating, constipation. I also began to break out which usually occurs 1 week or so before. Since Sat. May 30th, I have been experiencing cramping that usually comes later in the day and lasts a couple seconds. These cramps have been constant since the 30th. Also, my skin has cleared up. I have also been pretty tired and especially today with a slight headache. So it almost feels like I'm on my period without the bleeding part?  

I decided to wait it out this week and see what happens. I'm glad to see other women experience similar symptoms and am trying to not worry or think that it is something bad. I will be thankful if I am pregnant and want to know! It is so hard to practice patience sometimes. :) I figure if I don't start by the 12th maybe I'll get a test done? How does that sound? I'll post an update.  Thanks for reading this :)
It is very reassuring to read that most women have the same frustrations, and maddening that period and early pregnancy symptoms are similar--AH! We have been TTC for almost two years and I started charting my BBT exactly one year ago (FAM). Although it's nice to know why and what your body temp means it is also upsetting to watch it drop at the end of my cycle, every month so far. We started seeing a fertility specialist 4 months ago, on Clomid #4 and IUI #2, both of which are very emotional for me (bad side effects!). We really thought the IUI would do the trick as my husbands sperm and motility are unusually high (of course! ;). However, I am 40 going on 41 so my doc just thinks my egg quantity is low. I can't help but think there is something else wrong even though i always get good test results and my doc continually says that there is nothing to be discouraged about (??!!). Well, I am discouraged, doc, and frustrated, and confused b/c each month I have tender breasts, cramping, etc. a few days before AF but this month I also have had a dull pulling pain on the left side for 5 days now. Against my doctors wishes I did a HPT on 10 DPO which was negative, so I may test again tomorrow but I'm scared to see the results. We desperately want a child and I'm worried that my time is just ticking away and, even as I write this, I wonder when or if it will happen. I really do try to have a positive outlook each month but I also feel helpless. I know I'm not alone so good luck to all!
Hi all,

Thanks for sharing all your stories.  I am new to this site.

I have been married for 2 years and recently my husband and I decided to try for a baby.  I came off the pill at the beginning of July which I have been on for about 5 years.

The period I would get whilst on the pill would be pretty much a breeze.

Now I know that I never used to get much PMS - only a bit of cramping either the day before or on the same day as my period which used to be quite bad.

This last week I have had lower back pain, been feeling constantly hungry but feeling sick other times, a metallic taste in my mouth which comes and goes, a bit of cramping which again, comes and goes as well as over the last couple of days needing to use the toilet a lot more.  Yesterday I also ranged from feeling sad and depressed to happy to crying at a couple who seemed so happy together on Relocation Relocation!!!!  I have never experienced this before.

I too was told that if the hormones are there they would show up on a pregnancy test but of course it was negative.  I'm guessing that my period would be due in about 1 - 2 weeks as I never charted when I was due (I used to be regular) but of course coming off the pill I guess it would be slightly different.

The doctor told me that it could be 6 months before I fall pregnant but I can't help wondering "what if".  I'm going on the basis that I never had PMS symptoms before the pill but then I wonder if coming off the Pill can increase the symptoms?  I feel so confused and would just like to know but it feels agonising to wait at least another week before I take a test.

Wish me luck girls, and lots and lots of baby dust to everyone else!!!
Sorry it has taken me so long to write an update. Last I wrote I was going to wait until about the 12th of June to test. Well, my husband and I did wait. We got a home pregnancy test from a friend and tested early am. It came out positive!!! We were very happy. My husband said, "I knew you were pregnant!" :0) We are very thankful. Since then, we are in our 14th week. I did not experience morning sickness. Thank God!!! But I did experience much fatigue. I'm getting more energy now that I am in the beginning of the second trimester. We have had a couple of Dr's appts and also trying to get as much education we can about all our options, including a home birth :0) It was a long wait to get to this point but I know it was perfect timing. We saw our little one in an ultrasound for the first time yesterday! So amazing!

Who knows if it's the timely combination of gloomy weather, raging hormones, the week-long wait to find out if I'm getting my monthly period or not, but reading all your posts made me weep in front of the computer. It may sound silly to a 20-something, but since I have an inkling that you're all at least in your 30s, you might understand my reason for bawling.

When I was younger, the last thing I wanted was to have a bun in the oven. Now that I'm two years shy of 40, getting pregnant seems to be my greatest desire. When I was 35 and in a new relationship, I "accidentally" got pregnant. At first I was angry and scared because I was at the height of my career. (We didn't even know when we conceived the baby!) The idea of carrying one in my belly for 9 months seemed like a hindrance to my goals. But after a month I began spotting and went for an ultrasound. What happened next hit me like a ton of bricks. My doctor told me that I had a blighted ovum. There was no baby formed but my body still thought I was pregnant. I had to undergo a D&C procedure the following day. I found myself crying my eyes out in front of my doctor and her assistant in that dimly lit ultrasound room. It's weird that after all that anger earlier, I realized I was okay with being pregnant... and that I wanted to be a mom after all. But I only realized it after I lost the chance. My doctor said that since it was my first time to get pregnant it was early to tell if the blighted ovum problem will crop up again. Getting myself tested at the time was too much for me to handle.

Now that I'm married, I'm trying my best to put that horribly depressing experience behind me. My hubby and I want to try going about getting pregnant "the natural way". We put my career on hold so I can relax and produce good quality eggs. I must admit though that we haven't seen a fertility doctor, haven't taken any tests, and aren't considering IVF yet. We only rely on advice from friends and do research online.

Like all of you, I have experienced symptoms that left me baffled this month. I don't know if I'm having PMS or if I'm in the stages of early pregnancy. I know my body very well. I usually feel tenderness in my breasts, mild cramping and back ache, and get a couple of zits a week before my period. What's different this month is that I'm really breaking out-- face and upper back. For days my breasts not only felt sore-- it was like they wanted to double in size and burst. The description may sound funny but ladies, it hurt. At the back of my mind I keep wondering, "Am I pregnant?" But at the same time, I'm holding back any form of excitement for fear that I'd be proven wrong. Today however (about 6 days before my last chance to get my period this month-- my body suddenly switched to having irregular periods in my late 30s so it's difficult to chart when my flow will begin) the soreness in my breasts ceased. I've also started spotting, but it looks watery-- not the usual appearance when a woman spots (which is dense and dark in color before Day 1 of her menstruation). So now I'm going, "What's happening?!" I sorta wish the days would go faster so I can finally use that home pregnancy kit that's been sitting on the shelf for a couple of weeks.

My point in sharing my story is: despite our different experiences, we all have a common wish. And I'm glad I'm not alone in feeling emotional about this. I know I could've decided to have a baby earlier in life but I don't have a desire to change my past. I'm not the religious type but I believe that all of us here who have contributed to this thread are good people. All we want is the most honorable privilege of bearing children and raise them to be good individuals. Now who wouldn't grant a wish as wonderful as that? May we all get that POSITIVE result.  ;-)

Hi everyone, I'm in the same boat most of you were. I'd really like to know who ended up pregnant, as I'm coming up on the end of the 2ww. I thought I had pregnancy symptoms but now i think it may all be in my head as I don't really have sore bbs. Has anyone been pregnant without sore bbs as an early sign? AF is due today, fingers crossed!
i am having the same problems. af isnt due for 2 weeks, very sore boobs, mild cramps, eating alot, more tired, frequent headaches. but i always get my hopes up and then it comes. uhh i wish i would know!
I am on month 7 of ttc and it was very dissapointing at first, not getting that positive result. Now, I just try to remain positive and keep telling myself that my time will come. I have done all the blood work to and even an ultra sound last month to let me know when I would ovulate. Now on month 7 , af is due in 5 days. At this time in my cycle, I usually horrible pms symptoms; very irritable, mild to medium cramps, moody, sensitive and very very tender breasts (every now and then the soar breasts don't come every cycle). This month at 5 days away , I have no symptoms except mild pms like cramping that I normally get prior to af, and always wanting to eat, and very thirsty. I try not to analyse every little thing my body does but as you all know it is very hard. So now I wait but am not stressed, I don't always always have the excact pms symptoms so it really is hard sometimes to tell them apart but truly this time is a tad different. I have just been so discouraged from doing all the right things the last 6 months but I am learning it is not as easy as people think ttc. I had an abortion at age 25 , 10 years ago. It's funny how it easy to happen when you don't want it to. Back to being positive. Thanks all for the good reads. It is comforting to know I'm not alone.
hey everyone whos TTC.
   im in the same boat. this is only my first month so i know its no big deal but with my son we got lucky our first try. phew right. i know im over annalizing stuff but i did notice my nipples darker the other day. they are usually very light colored. im due for AF between tomorrow and saturday. . im getting a test tomorrow any way it cant hurt to be prepared for future months. if we are not lucky this month. but with Gabriel my first son we Baby danced for 2 weeks straight 2-4 times a day! on my period date. i hate the WORST  cramping ever like ever so bad i was curled up on my bed crying. not to mention the dissapointment of  thinking i was going to get AF they hurt. next day no AF   no Af in march either. so i starting wondering why my test we neg. all of them even the ones at the drs were neg.  i started to get really bad sharp pains in my va jay jay and surounding area. april 5th they just got way  way way to bad.  like woke me up during sleeping. at 2 am. and were so bad till 6 am!  went to the er. they did blood and lord behold i was 7 weeks pregnant!  other then the horrible cramps nothing really my boobs grew a size but they didnt hurt. no more cramping no other signs at all. wasnt peeing more no moods. so what im saying is signs are not always there  they werent for me then. and HPT are pieces of **** for me lol. i only trust blood now. best of luck everyone.
I just wanted to say that reading all the comments have comforted me in that I know I'm not alone. I was pregnant last September and experienced a miscarriage. I was very depressed but found comfort in my wedding plans. Well, I was married in August and since the honeymoon of course we have been trying again. The hard part is in Sept and Oct I have had nausea, breast tendernes, extreme fatigue, and mood swings. Of course I had my hopes up but for 2 months it was negative. I'm still trying but it is killing me every month to wait and be disapointed. What makes it worse is that everyone around me is pregnant, 6 cousins and 3 co-workers. While I am happy for them it still makes me sad because I feel like what's wrong with me. Everyone tells me to be thankful that I already have a child but that doesn't make the yearning for another one better. My husband doesn't have any biological children and he is a great step-father. I pray that God will answer my prayers and though I'm trying to be strong I feel myself giving up little by little evry month because the dissapointment is painful. I hope that all of you do concieve (conceive) and deliver healthy beautiful babies. Thanks for letting express my thoughts to women who are in similar situations, it helps to know someone out their understands!  
I've been reading everyone's comments and they've brought me comfort. I'm 38 and my husband and I have been TTC for over two years. Actually, I was pregnant earlier this year but it ended up being ectopic. My hubby and I have been trying again since May. My PMS symptoms have been changing over the past few months. At first it started with tenderness is my right breast, which is very unusual for me. This month both breasts are tender to the touch. Last night I couldn't lie on my stomach because it felt like my right breast was being pushed back into my chest and it hurt badly. I've been having mild cramping since after my o date, and my stomach was upset today after eating a light salad.

AF is supposed to arrive in four days. I'm almost to the point of giving up, but since I was "pregnant" before, I believe it can happen again. I just have to have faith.

I wish you all sticky babydust and angels of your very own!
Hi I am new to your site but am finding comfort that I am not the only one. It seems rediculous, my pms symptoms start the day my LH surge begins, so needless to say I suffer 2 weeks of every month. My breasts get so tender they cannot be touched and swollen and cramps, crying is normal, oddly my left heel always hurts. Anyway I am 28 and have been TTC for about 7 months and even though I get nausea and think I am the TEST IS ALWAYS NEGATIVE!!! It is very emotional. My cycle is very regular and I use home LH testing strips and procuce the hormone on CD 15 every month just seems the time is not right yet. My mense is expected on the 9th so I guess we'll see. I am tired of wasting the money on hp tests because I can never wait until my mense is actually late!!! Well good luck to all and I will keep you all posted. Thanks for letting me vent...
Hey there everyone! I am so glad that I am not the only baby crazy one out there...my husband and I have been trying to conceive for only a couple of months now but since our first child was a surprise, just feeling the disappointment when I get my period is tougher than I thought it would be. Divateachermom I know how you feel when everyone tells you to be thankful for the child you have because I have been getting the same thing, but my heart still aches for another baby. And now it is really hard just to find time to have sex to make a baby with me and my husband both working and caring for a toddler, so I feel like that decreases our chances even more. Also it seems like once you want to be pregnant everyone around you is! Soooo frustrating! Anyway I know with my first child it took me longer to suspect that I was pregnant because I just kept feeling like my period was going to come, so I'm trying not to over analyze every little symptom but it's really hard...its due in 7 days and the breast tenderness and bloating are here, praying that its from a new little one; and if its not praying that I'll have the strength to just keep trying! Baby dust to all girls! Good Luck!
Hi everyone, I thought I would give this a try in getting some advice and information. I have regular periods 30 day cycles. My last period was on Nov 4th and I usually always wake up in the morning with it. Well, today is Dec 4th (well technically Dec 5th now) and I haven't gotten AF yet. I usually have the same symptoms every month around the same times, but this month it is a little off. PMS symptoms consist of me being bloated all around  my body the week before and breasts are tender, then 1 or 2 days before I should get AF Ill get cramps, pretty bad ones. I usually will get emotional and just eat whatever and feel like being a bum sometimes. Well this month, Nov 24, Nov 25, and Nov 26 I noticed some light bleeding, pinkish color just when I would wipe. Nothing on a pad or on underwear...then it stopped. During those 3 days I had slight aches mostly by my left hip bone and then over the next few days i started getting slight aches in my lower abdomin (abdomen). Nothing painful or sharp, just kind of annoying ache and cramping. Im feeling bloated but it seems more just in the front. My sides actually dont go over my jeans this month, which is nice. I have been eating, but unlike eating just whatever like I ususally do...I will crave something and want that and only that to eat. First time happened to be for Chinese, didnt think much of it...then I wanted wings...then nachoes...and then a spinach salad and fruit salad. Just not usually me. Ive been way more tired then usual and back and legs are hurting. Have been getting light headed and dizzy and some headaches. Been REALLY moody, Ill go from being so upset crying to being mad and hating things, to like having not emotions. Like to the Extremes. Since Nov 24 is when I first noticed it that my body temp was high. Im usually freezing and Ive actaully been warm. Temp have been 100.4 or so for the past week and a half. Just using a regular thrmometer though. My breast just got sore yesterday, but instead of all over, they are just really sore by my armpit and the outside. I see no darkening of the nipple. Took a PT today but it was negative...and was told to wait a week if AF doesnt come and try it again. I have only gotten sick 4 times so far, twice at night, once in the morning and once in the afternoon and have just felt sick numerous times. Me and my bf use the "withdrawal" method and he just didnt pull out the last 2 times which was Dec 1st and yesterday Dec 3rd, I dont think he didnt pull out any other time, but im not sure now. Any advice on what you think??? I'll listen to anything and anyone willing to answer...and no I am craving bacon and fries...so I guess Im going on a mission...Thanks!!
hi. i just want to say that we are all having the same problem and everyone keep trying and dont give up. GOOD LUCK LADIES =]
Just after some answers my self.
Came off the pill after 7 day break and withdrawel bleed on 24th November.
Decided we will casually see what happens, not had period yet, is probably to early.
About 3 days after stopping the pill i got what i believe to be ovulation pains, in th past when been off the pill i have felt this around ovulation. Very specific pain in right lower abdomen.
In the last three weeks i have felt completely different. Although i have been on the pill for many years it has been on and off (in between long term relationships) so i know what it feels like to come off the pill. Really sensitive boobs especially nipples now, change in shape of nipples seem to be more erect all the time, also white bumps around my nipples. Dull ache like cramps in lower abdomen, back ache (which i have never suffered with during PMS natural period or pill period). Also a couple of weeks ago i woke up in the night at about 2am with really bad cramps and feeling really sick.
This has not happened since, i just feel different and am eager to know if im pregnant.
I also feel like every smell is more in tense then ever, like everyone is wearing way to much perfume! I some times feel a little queasy after i eat (strangley) but no real tiredness, feeling sick, constipation (infact the opposite!)
Does anyone know when i can take a reliable test as i cannot calculate my cycle propery as i have not yet had a natural period?
When off the pill i have always been regular with my periods, and in stopping the pill in the past i have always had a period around the time i would have had i continued the pill (if that makes sense?)!
Anyway - suggestions appreciated! Thank you and good luck to everyone!
Hi ladies! I have a 4 1/2 month old baby boy. About 2 months ago I had a miscarriage while on the pill. The doctor told me the type of b.c. I was on changes the lining of the uterus, making it hard for an egg to attach if it was fertilized. Well that's what caused my miscarriage. I wasn't even wanting another one at the time  (considering I had a 2 month old) but having that miscarriage made me want another one. So we're in our 1st month of ttc. I'm supposed to get AF in 7 days. I'm almost positive I'm prego. But I hate this waiting game. I've been prego before so I just know I am, but then again I don't want to get my hopes up. I've got the sore boobs, cramping, bloating, dizziness, nausea, urinating more frequent, constipation. All the same symptoms I had with my prior pregnancy. I've also heard you are more fertile the year after having a baby. Does anyone know if this is true?
Hi sorry Famo, I haven't a clue about being more fertile the in first year after having a baby.
I'm just voicing frustration like most others really and as much as it's pains me to know you guys are playing the waiting game and getting frustrated, it does make me feel less alone if that's any consolation.
I've only been trying for 2 months, but before 2 months ago, I had never even had unprotected sex and have never been on the pill due to an old illness (nothing to do with fertility though). I eat healthily and my partner pretty much does too, but after only 2 months, I can't bear the wait between ovulation and AF (by the way, forgive my englishness, but what is the 'A' in AF? Am I being stupid?)
I'm one of those people who feels that when I'm pregnant I'll just know and at the moment, I don't know so I'm probably not pregnant this month either (AF due in about 4 days), but I like to imagine.

I feel sick, but then I generally do around this time and my breasts are sore, but once again, they always are.
Wouldn't it be nice though...
Anyway, I am sending lots of love and baby dust to those who would like some and I guess if it's meant to be it's meant to be.
x
Im so glad that I found a current site to discuss these things.  I have been ttc for 4 months and am usually an anxious person to begin with!  This 2ww is killing me!  I am driving my family insane constantly talking about my symptoms.  I am just not physically able to stop worrying about every twinge/pain etc.  I should be starting my period within the week.  My breasts have been sore all day today which has happened before but ive never paid that much attention to it.  I had some clear fluid this morning which is very strange because Ive never noticed any discharge right before Im about to start.  I understand where all of you women are coming from, and I really related to the post that said Women are so used to getting results from working hard, and thats exactly how I feel! I have been working very hard to get pregnant and it is unfathomable how it has not worked yet! Will keep you updated and good luck to everyone!!
hi, im 19 and super paranoid about being pregnant. my last period started november 26th and me and my bf had sex on the 12th and 13th, using a condom both times. the condoms never broke and i checked both for holes after we used them by filling them up with water and there were no holes.  my cycle is usually 29 days. but today is 30 days and i dont have my period yet! my breasts are always slightly sore before my period starts and they have been since last sunday.. but still no period.  am i just worrying too much? ugh my bf thinks im crazy to worry like this but i just always get paranoid that i wont get my period
p.s.- i just took a preg. test and it was negative
I'm in the same boat as you hcoleman...my husband and I have only been trying for a few months but it seems everyone around me has had no problems conceiving and babies are all around me...its driving me nuts!!! I usually get sore breasts for about 2 weeks before my AF...and sometimes I get cramping and bloated but not really just a breakout of pimples around my chin a few days before AF...this month my breasts are sore, but I have a constant cramp on my right side and my lower back is very sore (kinda like tender).  My AF is due sometime this week but my cycle is not normal it runs 23-28 days.  Its driving me nuts...I just keep counting down the days on my hand and the days pass so slowly as I'm waiting to not get my AF...Its crazy!!!
Update...My breasts are still sore...going on five days now which is strange for me, Ive been cramping for three days now with no period, which is very unusual for me...lower back still hurts but is getting better.  Ive taken two pregnancy tests with the last one being 26th which if my cycle was short that would have been the day I started period.  Usuallly my cycle is 23 to 26 days long.  As of today it is 24 days.  I definately feel like something is going on and am really thinking I am pregnant but the neg pt's are throwing me off.  I was thinking that if I ovulated on the 20th which is the last day that we tried to make a baby, ten days after that would be Dec. 30th so that might be why the test still says negative.  Crossing fingers and praying!! I sure hope this is the month.  I also found this great site which answers a lot of questions about what is happening with your body while waiting the two weeks!    http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/weekbyweek.html
so good to hear i'm not the only woman so desperate for a baby! Two of my friends and my sister in law got babies this year, another one is pregnant which makes me think, what is wrong with me? we've been ttc for about 5 months but we get so dissapointed each month AF arrives. My bf can't even hide how upset he gets..and we know it's exact opposite of how we should be.
Everyone tells you: "don't worry..when the time is right" or "you're concentrating on having a baby too much, stop trying", which makes me really mad! I mean, how do you stop trying if you want a baby?  
Each month I think i'm pregnant because i get all typical early pregnancy symptoms - but it's the power of mind and hormones, all tests come out negative. I think i want a baby so much, my mind gets all the symptoms going (i sound like a mad woman)
The one reason why i'm still sane is that we've been trying for a short time, 5 months is nothing. Some of our friends had to wait more than a year and my lovely sister in law waited more than 2 years to get her beautiful daughter.
there is a lot of pressure on us women, lot of stress and expectations. Read brilliant book by Zita West who is an expert on (in)fertility issues, look her up on google girls, she's one of those life-changing authors.
good luck to all of you, i'm sure we will all become mums one day xxx
I know exactly how you feel..Im thinking that I am becoming psychosomatic...I must want a baby so bad that I am making the symptoms happen....Im pretty sure my period shoulve started by now, my cycle is usually 23-26 days long, and today is the 26th day.  Took another pregnancy test and it says not pregnant. Everyone is telling me that it is probably because im so worried about it, thats why my period hasnt started...ugh i am soo frustrated.  I thought for sure this was the month.  I just think that since my symptoms have been going on for 5 days now, and with supposed to start today that the test should have came up positive...so since it didnt im thinking that it didnt work...oh well I guess next month is another try...
For everyone in the PMS vs pregnancy boat, just wanted to tentatively offer some hope. For the last 7 days I've thought I'd had PMS - sore breasts, lower back pain, ab cramping similar to pre-period. We'd been ttc but I have a very short luteal phase (10-12 days from LH surge to first day of period) so I didn't think it could happen without intervention, and the symptoms just seemed to confirm that it hadn't happened this time. Today I'm 13 days after first LH surge detection (which showed up 2 days in a row) so maybe 10-12 days post-ov. Since my luteal phase has been very consistent (period no more than 10 days after last possible day of ovulation based on LH surge), took home pg test this morning and showed positive. Am going in to get blood confirmation test, but just thought I'd share that the symptoms seem really similar to me (which *****). I'm still worried that it's either a false positive or that it won't take (plus I've been experiencing sharp twinges of pain in my left ovary sometimes when I go from sitting to standing position - I really hope it's just muscle compression, but I'm a bit worried about the scary stuff like ectopic pg, etc - hopefully I'm just being a worry-wart, as it's so early in the process). Also, I've been stressing and worrying, so don't let anyone tell you to "relax", "it'll happen". That seems impossible to me, you've just got to go with how you are and hope for the best (I'm a type-A anxiety/planner person). Good luck to everyone, please wish me luck too.
Girls, you just mad my day... I can't stop crying bc I'm so happy I found all of your comments!!! (it might be the result of my emotional rollercoaster .. either PMS or pregnancy) :) Anyways, it's just like someone read my mind and wrote it down here!
Most of my friends got pregnant right away, and most of them didn't even like kids or weren't even sure they wanted to have one. And then they got preggers at the FIRST try. And here I go, love kids, always wanted to have them, and I have been trying for 4 months and no results yet. I ovulated on Christmas and my AF is due probably in early Jan. Never had regular periods. And here my pregnant friends and already moms are telling me that I should not want it so much, and I shoudln't concentrate on it, and shouldn't think about it... and blah, blah...easy for them to say, when they never really liked kids and it happened to them in the first month. Wonder what would they say if they were going thru the same thing I am... boy, it makes me so angry.
Plus, how can you NOT want something that you always wanted??? Should you say mantras in your mind every day that you don't wanna have kids, as a reversed psychology, in order to trick your brain, so that you might conceive????
I am glad you guys are going thru the same, and I had a chance to share my thoughts. My bbs are really sore, and big now, have lower back pain and boy, oh boy am I moody :)) :(( I cry even on a commercial inTV... crazy....
I am really interested what happened to those above who had the same symptomes????? Did you guys get pregnant eventually????
Thanks for listening to me, it felt good just to write everything out of me!!!
oops, I just misspelled it... you just MADE my day :))) I was so excited to find this forum, I didn't even watch what I was writing :))))
HAve a great and happy and healthy new year and may it bring all of you a beautiful and healthy baby!!!!! :)
I thought I had already posted this, but I guess not.....My period did start, it was a little late but not too much, it just threw me off because I had ALL those early pregnancy symptoms...Now of course Im starting to worry that Im having those VERY EARLY miscarriages that ive read about...I just really want to know that one day I will have a baby then I could relax a little...good luck to everyone!
Ladies, thanks for all the comments. It's so nice to know other folks are going through the same frustrating tww wait as I am.  I've always tried to diagnose my symtpoms before af. I psych myself out hoping I am pregnant and then when AF starts it's such a let down.  All indications are that I ovulated on 12/25 but so far only pms symptoms I have are very tender breasts, raised temp went from 97.3 before ovulation, to 97.7 after ovulation, then increased to 98.16 a few days later. also feel flushed, very mild queasiness at times, and a little weepy. but that's it.   have very reg periods, so should start 1/8.  we'll see. would love to have a bfp. Happy New Yea and thanks again for being here!
I am in the exact same boat as you!  Ovulated on the 25th - expect AF on the 8th or 9th.  I took a HPT today and it was negative ... I am hoping it was just too early to test.  I have PMS / Pregnancy symptoms: cramps, thirst, moodiness, sore bbs... just part of the waiting game now.  Good luck to all of you!

mrh35, I too took a pregnancy test yesterday when I came home for lunch and of course it was negative. My temps have dropped a bit from 98.44 and 98.16 to around 97.9, so I don't know if that's bad news. my coverline temps seem to be normally around 97.3.  Again, thankfully AF is very regular, so I should know by Sat.  This morning when I got up, had a strong cramp/pain on my lower right side. Don't normally get any pain with PMS so again I have no clue what that's about.

all I want to say is I admire the ladies in this forum who have been trying for months and years, and stay the course.  I just started ttc 2 months ago and already this whole process feels like TORTURE!  

I think I'm going to start acupuncture to help with the stress.
Hey Klar009,

Still no sign of period... also tested this morning - of course negative.  My temp is also slightly declining. I am almost positive now that AF is going to start tomorrow... I feel really strong cramps. I never used to get cramps this far in advance of my period - but I am 35 -I guess my hormones are just changing.  Well - as they say -its not over till AF... so I will keep hope alive! Please keep me posted!  I wish you the best of luck!!  Let me know how the acupuncture works - I'm trying Yoga :)

Good Luck to all of you ladies!
yep exactly the same for me too. took my temp this morning was down from 97.92 to 97.52...also my breasts had been extremely sore until about 2 days ago and now are only slightly tender.  today is 14dpo, took a hpt and of course negative. I'm definitely feeling frustrated. I read julie indichovia's book inconceivable last night which made me think I have a lot of lifestyle changes to make...specifically diet wise. I LOVE coffee! anyway I plan to do yoga too...is there a specific type for women ttc?   good luck to you as well!
Taking ovulation tests this month..we started trying every other day starting two days ago... the tests have a faint line im thinking indicating that ovulation is coming up, but its been there for 3 days now.  the websites that ive been basing my ovulation off of says it should be happening now...interesting. its funny, now its sorta like a science experiment now...i think my brain needs to do that to keep some sanity haha.  
I am on the same cycle as you too. I was supposed to start AF today or tomorrow. I am really regular on my cycle. So I am keeping my fingers crossed.  And I wish you two the best of luck(and I would love to see us all get pregnant at the same time, lol) I am feeling all the same symptoms as pms for 1 week now(which is normal). Tender breasts, cramping, bloating, ect. But I also start spotting a couple of days before AF. I have not done this yet.
I have been ttc for 11 months now after being on BC for 6 yrs. Every single month for me has been torture. I have wanted this for so long and its so hard to have to wait. Especially when you see it happen to others so easily.
I do have one question for anyone that would know. When you are charting basil temp and cervical mucous, does the cervical mucous change when you are pregnant?  
Thanks to everyone that has posted. And good luck to you all!!
Oops.    *Basal Temp* Sorry not Basil.
ok... this is wierd and frustrating... I am always, always regular with AF.  Supposed to start on 8th... yesterday, still NO AF!  Basal Temp (that went down two days ago) is back up.  Still have all other symptoms sore bbs, frequent urination, cramping (just like I will get AF), and some new ones - lots of saliva in my mouth, incredibly heightened sense of smell, and this morning - headache!  HPT Test - NEGATIVE!

So - I keep thinking - AF is just late, and the higher temp - may be that I am getting sick - I do have a headache this morning and I feel a stuffy nose coming on.  I wish - either way - something would confirm - either YES or NO!

Well, keep hoping for me!  Good Luck to all of you!!!!!
Still no AF today for me either. Still cramping. HPT test negative. So frustrated. Only difference today is I got nauseous while eating dinner. That never happens. I dont notice any difference in heightened sense of smell. I have always been able to smell things really good so I dont know how much different that will be.
Keeping fingers crossed.  
I'll be keeping my fingers cross for you. Hope this is your month for a bfp!  for me, AF started like clockwork last Friday on the 8th, so I was very bummed.  Went out and bought some additional supplements, maca, dhea and started taking those with the royal jelly, fertilaid, coq10.  my af symptoms - breast tenderness basically went away two days before af - then my temp dropped so that was my big clue I was out.
Me and my husband have been ttc for about a year now. I am 40 years old and will be 41 in March. The doctors gave me no hope at all. Basically, he pulled out a chart and looked at my age and stated I had a 10 percent chance of conceiving. I have a Fribriod and he stated tha it may or may not be hindering me from conceiving. I left out of his office bawling. He gave me no alternatives. Since then, I have made an appointment with another doctor to get a second option. My appointment is in February. Just like all of you women, yes it is very frustrating month after month trying to conceive. I am currently experincing bloating, slight cramping, tingling breasts and some nausea. AF is due on Friday (1/15/10). Just some words of encourgaement, dont give up. God knows the perfect time to place his hand on our wombs and bring a miracle to life. Thanks for letting me share, I wish you all baby dust.
Still no AF today. Went and had blood pregnancy test. Negative. I guess that ends all question. Better luck next time around I guess. Good luck to you all. Now just waiting for AF to start. I hope one day all our dreams come true.
Glad you're here. Hope you'll continue to post. Can docs remove the fibroid?

Inah, sorry to hear about the bfn. So does that mean your AF cycles are very irregular?  or just this one time?  I would be very frustrated too.
My AF cycles have never been irregular except when I went on and then off BC. I have started the same day every month for yrs. So it was just this one. Which is why I thnki it was more dissapointing and frustrating. Just back into the waiting game now.
Thank you to all you ladie posting. It helps alot.
Yes, I will continue to post, because this site has been very helpful to me. It has helped me to cope and to not think I am the only one going through this, while every one else around me are getting pregant. The doctor did say that he can remove my fribriod and considered it major surgery. He stated that I would be off a month from work and still may or may not be able to conceive. At first I thought what is the point? But once I get a second opinion, I will be in a good farme of mine to make a better decision. My last two periods has been irregular, the first month 26 days and the last month 21 days in between. This is new to me because I have always been on a 24 day cycle like clock work. Thanks for responding.
dear 2blessed2,
sorry to hear what your doctor said. I too recommend you to go get a second opinion, there should be something for you too, that could help.
I just went to a fertility clinic today with my husband and the doc said that I might have PCOS ... :( bummer Well, we will know more once we start testing. My hubby will go to a sperm assesment on Monday,and we'll know some more then. I was ovulating yesterday and although we had intercourse yesterday, I am planning on AF... and then we can start the tests on me too.
I hope eventually something positive will happen and they'll find the reason behind my irregular periods an infertility.

To all of you out there, I wish you strenght, hope and lots of patience and baby dust!!! Eventually everything will turn out right! (at least I really hope so)
I completed my last period dec 25th.  My husband and I have decided to ttc.  We have been trying since my period ended in december.  I have been on birth control for years (5 +) however I am no longer on it.  Everyone around is pregnant including my best friend.  I want to be pregnant and have a child so badly, by the way I am 25 years old.  I should be starting my period in two days however for the last three days I have been having headaches, really tired not hungry and really moody.  About 14 days ago I think I was ovulating and my husband and I had unprotected sex.  And now about 14 days later and two days before my period I am feeling really odd.  It is not a good feeling to not know if these are pms or pregnancy symptoms.  I have been having light cramps perhaps flo is coming but they don't feel like my normal cramps.  Then again I guess I don't know what normal is since I have been on birth control for so long.  I just feel really odd but maybe thats becuase I want to be pregnant.  Reading everyone posts on here does make you feel better.  I feel like I am going crazy waiting for my period so I can at least take a test and see what it says.  I just dont remeber ever feeling so tired and having headaches every morning.  Guess I will have to wait and see, wish I could fast forward two weeks ahead.
I was on BC for 6 yrs. After you go off you body is going to go through pregnancy symptoms similar to the ones you get when you first started on BC. And your period will probably be off for about 2 to 3 months. My AF was 2 weeks late the next month after stopping BC. Your body will need to regulate itself after being on BC for so long.
I am also 25(almost 26) and TTC now for 11 months. I hope you have better luck then me and get pregnant right away. Good luck to you. And keep posting. Like others have said, this bulletin has been very helpful, physically and emotionaly.
I recently called my doctor becuse my symptoms are still there.  They are no less or worse they are just the same.  My doctor said that I should have AF but if I don't in a week that I should home test again.  I don't feel horrible but I do not feel like myself at all.  I am tired, sick to my stomach, everytime I sit down to eat I think I am hungry but then I get sick and am not.  My tummy is making all sorts of noise which never happens.  Still not sure what to think of it all.  I never get sick to my stomach and I am just plan tired.  I still don't think I am pregnant but still don't think that its not possible.  I guess I am waiting some more.....
Hi there,
I have previously posted here being upset and worried...and this week I found out i'm pregnant. After worrying i can't have kids and stressing about it - it happened.
so good luck to everyone xxxx
congratulations! I took a month off of trying.  We had a lot of stressful stuff going on in our lives and I just needed a break...unfortunately this month, I was ready to try again but my husband seems to be having some "equipment" problems!  It could be still stress, but he has never had this problem before...he thinks it may be daddy issues, as in he is not sure he is ready to be a daddy and since the only time we have been having sex was to make babies, I think something has gone terribly wrong! Very upset...not letting him see that though, ive even just tried cuddling with him, but he just falls asleep.  Not feeling very good about it at all :(
we had this problem before - "the perfomance issues". We were so focused on making this baby, it took all the fun out of it. In January, we missed the ovulation time so we had a lot of fun..thinking "well, we missed it so can't get pregnant"..and few weeks later i went off coffee (unbelievable, i always loved coffee, can't stand it now) and kept falling asleep everywhere.
it's hard to "stop trying" when you want baby so much - but it works. once you don't think about the right positions etc, it could happen. Also, we booked a holiday for June as you always read about honeymoon babies ;)
You must speak to your hubby, it could be that he feels under so much pressure to "perform", rather than not wanting this baby right now. I cried a lot as well before, but it can be solved. i wish you both the best of luck, so keep me updated. xxx
Also meant to comment on your ovulation test post. I tried several ones and got so frustrated with it. i had exactly the same - line appearing for few days, then i've read somewhere it can be arratic if suffering from PCOS (haven't been diagnosed, so got very paranoid)..just a nightmare. I though by doing these tests, we're in more control and then expected to get pregnant straight away... I threw them away in December, it wasn't working for me. Plus having a bit irregular periods wasn't helping.
This is quite random - have you every spent a day with any friend who has a baby? i mean, whole day and night. I have, and thought "glad, i don't have to this just yet..." ;)
Thats funny that you brought up watching a kid...I actually just did the other day, and I did say that to myself.  I loved every minute of it, dont get me wrong, but once he left, I was just sooo tired that I was glad I got to sleep!  Me and my husband have been talking extensively the last couple days about the problems, and tonight we got it resolved ;)  We both are in agreeance that we are not going to keep trying so hard.  I didnt understand that mentality until the past month and a half when it just got so hard!  I cant figure out when I ovulate for nothing, when I thought my body was telling me I was, those ovulation tests said no, so short of trying another drastic measure,its just time to let it go.  Wish there was an easier way for sure, but Im also happy that I get some more time to get things together so that a baby can be born into a little bit less stressful environment.  
Well first of all let me start by saying I am 19 yrs old,I have a 18 month old daughter,and when I was pregnant with her I knew it because 2 days after I conceived,I began to experince light pink spotting only when I wiped.but anyways I had my period jan 13th,2010 and I had unprotected sex on the 22nd,I was supposed to ovulate on the 24 or 25.but 2 days after I had the sex I had some light pink spotting only when I wiped then I began to have cramping it was on and off.I began eating more because I was more hungry,I put on 3 pounds in 2 weeks due to this.my breast are very sore,even through a well supportive bra,I wake up nauseted trying not to throw up.I have been very fatigued,very gassy.no pms symptoms yet and af is 4 days away and I always get cramps a couple days before.I feel happier and joyful I just know that im pregnant just hate playing the waiting game..
Plus my bbt have been high ranging from 98.2-98.6.my coverline temps are like 97.2...so im hoping im pregnant..wish me luck my daughter so desperatly needs a playmate..
okay i just need some major advice. the first day of my last period ya february 11th. my bf finished in me. that day. but i started less than three hours later. then gross i know. we did it while i was on my period. and he finished in me again. then my period stopped on the 16th. on the 20th he did it again. and again on the 28th. i'm nervous and i don't know what to think. is there a high chance i could be pregnant? i'm supposed to start on the 11th of march. i don't know if i'm having pms symptoms or not.
to joker18- I think pregnancy is unlikely but is possible. If you have normal 28ish day cycles you ovulated on the 25th of march. The 20th is a little early for getting pregnant and the 28th a little late. It sounds to me like you don't want to be pregnant.. in that case don't let your bf "finish" in you! I hope you get what you want. You should test for pregnancy if your period does not come March 11th. Good Luck!!
Hi all--

Been reading your posts for some time and have not shared, but I feel the need to vent now because I'm angry, depressed, and frustrated.  Got pg at 41, weren't trying, not tracking cycles, no pregnancy or PMS symptoms whatsoever--just missed period.  M/C at 10 1/2 weeks--started ttc for five months now and nothing.  DH says to be patient; it will happen when it happens.  Everyone says to relax, it will happen when it happens.  OK, will do, I'll just relax and be patient--no problem!  Now that we're scheduling sex, it has take the fun out of everything.  I have become obsessed with TTC--when did this happen??  I'm worried and stressed all the time and that is why I cannot TTC according to all of the opinions out there.  My issue is I start to experience PMS symtoms (symptoms) immediately after ov occurs--2 dpo--backache, 3 dpo bloating, 4 dpo acne--consistent PMS symptoms every month so my misery starts a bit earlier and continues right up until AF arrives--would love to endure the 2 ww even though it's understandbly torture for most of you, would like the opportunity to wait it out and be surprised, but I already know that I once again didn't conceive for that month 2 days past ovulation!  So upsetting!!  Everything is hold on right now--can't stand spending time with our friends who have kids or family functions because everyone asks us, sooo... are you still trying?  You are in your 40s you know???  Yes, I know how hold I am!  lol.  I deal with his by avoiding spending time with anyone; it's just easier that way.  

I'm really glad I found this forum.  Would love to see more posts from those who have had positive pg tests after experiencing PMS symptoms.  Would love to read the good news from all of you!  Thanks ladies and best of luck to all of you out there.    
Been TTC for 3 months and really hoping I'm pregnant because now my fiancee and I are separated for who knows how long.  (We work in different countries.)  It would be great if I'm pregnant now otherwise we'll have to start over from scratch!  But I'm hopeful because I've been having VERY sore breasts for about a week now.  They usually get sore before my period, but only a little bit, not this much.  I couldn't even let my fiancee touch them, they hurt so bad, and they also feel bigger and more heavy.  I think they may have gone up a cup size.  Also been a bit bitchy, but I sometimes am because of PMS.  I think AF might be late but its hard to say because my cycles are not that regular.  Sometimes AF comes every 26 days, but I have a 32 or 33 day cycle now and then.  Today I am on Day 28 and no sign of AF, not even a little cramping, so I think that could be a good sign.  I haven't really noticed any other symptoms, just very sore breasts and some bitchiness.  I'm going to test in a few days if AF still doesn't show.
You are just like telling my story,I feel i am going to get crazy, I have three kids, when my third was 5 months I got accidental pregnancy, I was not happy with that and I regret now for that feeling, so what happened when I got the 11 weeks US, the result was suspicious of Down syndrom (syndrome), I did the CVS and it confirmed it,so i chose termination of pregnancy, since then I am in night mares,I am 40 year old, trying to get pregnanct like crazy, I feel I have no aim in my life other tahn getting pregnant, my relationship with my husband got affected, I can not function, I devided my month into follicular phase,ovulation and luteal phase, days does not mean anything to me beyound that.
All what I think now is getting pregnant because of my loss, so my punishment is that is start to feel the PMS on day 17, when I start to have the cycle of depression, then the first day of my period is the mourning day.
I know I will look crazy but I even thought of IVF,but my husband does not even want to think of that, I am fighting with him every day,plus the damn PMS, I do not know what to do.
I feel lost.
I am going crazy! We have been trying for many months now...I get so depressed each month that goes by and I am not pregnant. I have sore breasts, lower ab pressure and feel nausea. I am typically a 28 or 31 day cycle. Today is day 31....I am so nervous. I simply need to talk about it. All my friends have had no problems conceiving so I feel i can not talk about it.
I simply want to go under the covers and sleep for the next few days so I can avoid being anxious.
Hi Everyone!!! I too am confused. You see I have PCOS. I've been dieting and excersising for the last year in order for my period to be regulated. Pro-Vera DIDNT help me, and when I went back on orthi-evra to see if that would regulate me...it did until February-which was the last time I had my period. I went my week without BC waiting for AF to arrive and she never came, so I never went back on BC. My husband and I want a child but havent been concerned with getting pregnant now because we havent been able to conceive in the past without BC. MY S-I-L also has PCOS (im finding more and more women have it) she just found out she is 6 1/2 months prego, and NEVER knew-because she assumed she couldnt get PG since she and her hubby have been trying for 5 years with no luck. ANYWAYS, with all this being said-no period since February, but i have EVERY PMS symptom except sore breasts. I have terrible heart burn all day all night, lower back pain, cramps so bad i want to vomit, headaches, bloating, terrible irritability(so my mother in law and husband say) crying with tears all over the place, and naseau in the morning when i have coffee on an empty stomach. I am so confused. It may just be PMS...but no period. Or it may be my mind playing crazy tricks on me. Having PCOS stinks, and nothing has really helped to bring on my period. But the fact that my sisterinlaw who has it was able to get PG...well its just been making me wonder...any ideas or thoughts? Thanks girls =)  ~J
I normally have PMS symptoms a week before my period, but this one started a lil early. I have intense food cravings, sore nipples, and bad gas. I dont know if this is another PMS symptom or i am actually pregnant. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. I really dont know what to do or what to expect. My period usually comes around the end of the month so i guess i just have to wait..
Hi all... It's nice to know that there are others in the world besides me who hope so
much for a baby that the world seems to be crashing down every single month when the menses comes. I was recently diagnosed with bilateral cysts and am scheduled for surgery 3/5/10 to improve my chances of conceiving. My menses is due 26/4 and latest 28/4 so i'm hoping it won't come coz I desperately want a baby. It's like going on a roller coaster ride every month with constant tearing and then hope that the next month will be THE month. Now I'm starting to feel the breast tenderness and lower abd cramps which is so often there prior to my menses. Not putting my hopes up but I am so secretly wishing that this is it for my hubby and I. I wish us all the best and that we will get what we really hope for;)
I feel like my body doesnt know what it wants to do???  Im 44 havent had a period in two years, told i was menopausing but Im still having PMS, bloating, sore breasts but no period.  The doc now thinks I may not be menopausing...what the heck? Im getting blood tests to find out and I hope I can find out soon what is going on.  This is the same doc that told me i was menopausing a couple years ago with blood tests but now tells me i may not...im confused!
Hey, everyone im 21 will be 22 in three months. I have been ttc for nine months now and no luck :( I have never been on birth control i go to the ob/gyn regularly i have done every thing they say to putting a pillow under your hips, to cutting out caffine in your diet. and every month left feeling hopeless last month i talked to my doctor told her what was going on and she basicly said shes wasnt willing to do anything in her word (there are people out there that have waited years tc) wich kinda frustated me that she wasnt willing to help much.my cycle is right on time and about a week before i start feeling pms symptoms tired,headaches,cramps,nasuea, sore bb's and it so confusing I start beliving this could be the month because of my symptoms but no luck it eventually comes and im sitting there crying and regrouping and prepare for the next month its getting harder and harder to keep my head up, im just wondering will i ever be able to conceive im so young i though it would be easy for me. eveyday i see girls my age even youger with babys and even two kids and just wanna cry i know i cant been like that and i need to stay positive but its very hard

so i guess im just wondering if anyone out there can give me some advice  i greatly appreciate it Britt baby dust to all and im praying for you
I took another early pregnancy test today. It was negative. Its been 2years and i still cannot get pregnant. This is becoming an emotional rollercoaster for me and it is getting frustrating. I am 21 years old and i see no reason why i cannot get pregnant. I guess i have to keep praaying for a miracle.
wasnt going to post anythiing but im also in the boat ur in. im also 21 and just got married in febuary my husband and i have been going out for about 4 1/2 years but have never used contraception.......however ive never been pregnant.....recently ive really been wanting a baby and ttc for the past year......my mensses are somtimes regular but was late about a week in march( last march 19) been feeling extremly moody, then staight after get terrible headaches, found myself eating sugar raw last week.....and i have this  slight pain in my lower abdomen which hurts a bit more if im laying down or if i stand for long.....no mens up till today dnt want to get my hopes up tho....ill wait another week or so then do an hpt.....wish me luck
oh yea...... and last night my husband and and i was just cuddling and he was like hunny why is my temp so hot.....gullpp!!.....cud it b???
Came across these posts after driving myself nuts researching if i am preg. or expecting my period. I am 21, I have a three year old and my husband and I have been trying for another for almost a year. No luck yet. I started my period April 5th and my cycke is between 28-35 days, today is day 41 and still no period, I have been having some cramping like i am going to get my period but it is less intense and more often. ive been super tired and sore boobs as well. I usually don't have many pms symptoms so i am hoping that this is it. I get scared every time i go to the bathroom that i will get my period so now i am concerned that i am tricking myself int onot getting it. I took two pregnancy tests and they both had a faint positive line but i had so much water that i think it was too diluted to be accurate. My husband won't give me his opinion on weather he thinks i'm pregnant or not. Anyone have an opinion to share?? Thanks in advance and good luck to anyone in the same boat!!
Update: Since posting yesterday, I took a test and it came out positive!! I could not even believe it. if calculations are correct, our second little bundle of joy should be here in the beginning of January.
We have been ttc for 15 months now.  I am 20 years old.  Yes I know after twelve months you are supposed to go to the doctor and seek medical advice if your young and I have.  I have been to two different doctors had sonograms, cts, mri's, blood work at different times of the month.  Everything is completely normal.  I was on birth control for five years and stopped in january of 2009.  I know it is not my husband because he has full custody of his daughter who is four years old.  We have been doin it the right way every other day or more on days 8 10 12 14 16 and 18 of my cycle the past two months.  Before that we were having sex everyday and my dr told me that maybe we were doing it too much.  I am scheduled to have my Af on sunday.  I believe I ovulated on day 10.  which was tuesday may 4th.  Since tuesday may 11 I have been experiencing pain unlike my usual period cramps in my lower abdomen, I have been very gassy, extremely bloated, my wedding band won't even fit, I have went from weighing 131 to 135 in a week.  My stomach isn't really cramping its just like pain usually on one side or the other.  My lower stomach feels very tight.  I have been waking up to pee at least three times a night.  My boobs aren't unusually sore.  I have felt very nauseated, have intense hot flashes and dizziness and have had terrible headaches for three days in a row.  I took a test thursday and it was negative but it was way too early.  I always have headaches and cramps and mood swings five days before my period but never like this and not two weeks before.  I have bad pms and was diagnosed with pmd.  Starting a  few days ago I have gotten really emotional, touchy irratiable.  Today it was really bad and I have been crying over everything.  Can you still have pmdd symptoms and be pregnant? I am really doubtful now and just waiting? I have never had a kid before so whats your opinion?
congratulations luv......wish u all the best......
my hubby and I are also ttc for the past 2 mths. My period is next wekk

This week, I started to feel depressed and have been crying. Especially today - cried 4-5 times in the morning.  Not sure if its work related but I seldom cry or get so depressed regarding work.  Lost of appetite. I do feel a little nausea at times... but bearable

Am I pregnant?

poohpooh09 are you late yet? You might want to test

I posted my symptoms on May 17.  My af always arrives on day 28 which would have been yesterday and still no sign.  I am having lower abdominal cramps, everything tastes funny, and nausea still.  I tested friday night and it was negative.  What do i do? Just keep waiting?
My period doesn't start for another week, I've had all the pms signs like usual, but this month, I've been nauses and just not feeling good, plus I've had the weird feeling and I'm not sure what it all means... Am I pregnant or is my body going throu something different??
Help.
My BF and I have not technically been ttc but we haven't been doing anything to stop it either...It has been like this for about 2 months or longer...I had my AF on May 19th so its not due again until June 15th...I am 9dpo...For the passed week I have been extremely moody...it varies between crying for absolutely no reason to being mad or irritated at the smallest things (similar to PMS but too soon and more sensitive) I also have had mild to moderate cramping in my lower abdomen, a very full or bloated feeling,a few sharp pains on my lower right side right at my pelvic bone, my nipples are bright red and very sore, my breast feel very full/heavy, I've had a mild headache for days, a sore throat and stuffy nose for the passed 2 mornings but it fades by afternoon, lower back pain, leg and feet cramps (the kind that make your toes curl...lol), I'm extremely tired but have a hard time falling asleep, late yesterday afternoon and all day today i have had watery cm (which is not normal for me, i usually only have cm during ovulation), also today the sides of my breasts started hurting...first sharp pains, then fading into a dull ache...Now my AF is always regular and i don't ever have symptoms until 2 or 3 days before it starts...so I'm wondering if i could be pregnant?
I am not ttc and I understand that some period symptoms are similar to early pregnancy ones and this is what is confusing me. My period is irregular, and it's not that it just comes at a different time every month but it has a tendency of skipping months. In July of 09, I had my period for 2 days, really heavy (which I never get my period heavy. its usually light/regular). After those 2 days, I didn't have my period again until the beginning of November. That was 4 months and I took a pregnancy test in October in a panic, it was negative. Between November and March, I spotted for a day or two, lightly, every month. In early April, I had a normal period. My period did not come in May and it has not come yet this month. Now, normally I would just shrug it off because like I said, I am always irregular. But for the past few weeks, I have been uncontrollably tired, I have been getting really bad heart burn, my legs and back have been very sore, I do get nauseous and light headed but no vomiting, and weird cramps. Is this normal for pms at all? I mean my boyfriend and I play it pretty safe. We do start out without a condom but before he "finishes" I make him put on a condom. I feel it would be highly impossible to get pregnant from the possibility of pre-***. I know I must sound like an idiot right now but some of you understand how disoriented you can become when you have these things on your mind. Plus i'm just trying to find out as many answers before I dread taking a pregnancy test.
I found out this week that I am pregnant through home pregnancy test (5 strips including clearblue that says "pregnant") and today I had my blood test done and will know the result on Monday to know how many hcg levels do I have.
My pms symptoms were bloating, craving for different kind of foods especially salty ones, sensitive/emotional like crying, very moody, sore boobs, sweating, body odor especially armpit, cramping in my vaginal area, terrible cramping legs while in bed, lightheadedness, and a little bloody smell down under.
Now that I am pregnant (a month now since my first day of my period), I don't have those pms symptoms except that I had pressure in my vaginal area, light back pain near my tailbone, waist expanded, cramping in my lower abdomen when I sit, wanting to poop (very soft or even diarrhea), no appetite, no morning sickness, and a 98F (before, it was like 96F-97F) body temperature.
So base on my experience, my pms symptoms is different from my pregnancy symptoms. My pms symptoms were horrible compared to my pregnancy symptoms.
dear ladies yup I'm in the same boat! I'm 26 my hubby & I been TTC for 4 month now & so far no luck. Every month I have the same AF symptoms-tender/painful bbs, lower back pain, mild cramps, fatigue, mood swings. I'm due for AF today June 19th, nothing yet but the symptoms are almost the same as usual AF only difference is that I also have mild nausea throughout the day and my bb are bigger & hurt more that usual. keeping my fingers crossed but I'm also ready for AF.
Hello ladies,
At the beginning of this month, June, I have been really irritable; really moody about every thing, slight back pains, wanting to eat all the times, horrible bloating episodes that comes and goes, and really tired.  I just thought maybe it's been this hot weather that's making me tired.  Also in my culture there's a myth that if you have a certain dream, its a sign you're pregnant and I had that dream.  Then I searched up the early signs of pregnancy and it says tendered breasts, cramp, fatigue, etc.  I have taken three pregnancy tests already (I know its way too early to take a PT because the hcg hormones are not released yet, but I am nervous). My period is not til the 25th or 26th days so now I am just waiting for my period to come.  Could all this be signs of pregnancy or just my pms?  My pms are back pains, irritability, and breast tenderness.   And I have had all these symptoms all month long.  This is so frustrating.
I also forgot to mention that not only my breasts are sore, my nipples hurt more than the soreness on my breasts.  My nipples don't usually hurt when I pms.  
Hi, everyone.

I am 21, living with my boyfriend of 4 years, and not ttc, but my period is a few days late, which is almost unheard of with me because I have an extremely regular period... so I did a search on early pregnancy symptoms and ended up here. My breasts are very tender, and have been so for about a week now (which is normal), but they feel much larger and heavier than they ever have. I have been sleeping extremely regularly, but feel fatigued all day long, and am having frequent "fainting spell" feelings when I get up from sitting or lying down. All of these are regular symptoms of PMS that I normally experience, but coupled with the fact that my period is late, they are causing me great distress. I have also been noticing that veins all over my body are becoming extremely noticable. And the more literature and posts that I read, the more anxious I get: I noticed last month that my period was very light and easy, making me wonder if I am over 2 months pregnant?????? I am not ttc, and know nearly nothing about pregnancy... I am a very, VERY thin girl, and I have not gained an ounce of weight. There have been no abnormal changes to my body, habits, or overall mood... I'm sure I would KNOW if I was more than 2 months pregnant, right?? I do not have any symptoms that are absolutely exclusive to pregnancy. I am just hoping and hoping that I wake up tomorrow morning with my period...
It's so easy to feel stressed about being pregnant.
Pregnancy symptoms do include heightened sensitivity to smell. Craving certain foods or smells. This will sound strange but the scent of your partner/husband after he's been out working and sweating all day becomes alot more appealing. PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are almost identical. The only difference is your period doesn't come... It is completely common to get stressed before your period. Infact stress can cause our periods to be late!
All I can say is, stay off the alcohol and caffeine until your period finally starts, just in case.  
Take a pregnancy test if you haven't yet started.
If you do get your period, let's learn from it!
Not take things so light hearted ladies, it is a life we're playing with!
Best of luck to you all. And good luck to those trying to get pregnant :)
Since I have been ttc, every month i think im pregnant because  i get the symptoms. i know them because  i have a 2 year old....but then i start my period. i feel like im going crazy. this time after ovulation im having mild nausea tiredness senstive smell and extreme cravings so i have my fingers crossed until next week. please keep me in your prayers!!
its been a while since anyone has posted;
so i hope this one gets read;
but my period is due on the thirteenth i as well am ttc
my back is hurting right now my breaster are getting sore and it seems like alot of gas, i am often tired and hngry all the time but what worries me is that my boyfriends hasnt been able to have kids && i doubt he can have them now but the anticipation has been worrying me like crazy; nobody seems to really have an anser about the difference between pms or pregnancy, && i do have a pregnancy test i hvent taken yet because i dont want to find out im not pregnany because we have been ttc, idk im just looking for an answer i think is imposibble to find, its three more days till period so maybe i should just wait it out, im really sensitive to smells, everything stinks to me now, and i keep craving corn dogs and pickles with boneless hot wings; idk any help??
I know it's frustrating but honestly the only sure way to know is to take a pregnancy test. You can buy tests that are accurate up to 5 days prior to your expected period. I have a lot of symptoms as well but I am unsure if they are just PMS, I hope not. My period is due on the 16th. I am waiting to take a test until after a missed period. I'd rather just be disappointed when AF comes rather than playing with pregnancy tests.

I wish all the best for you! Good luck!!!
I totally don't like feeling this way...isn't it pants?! My last period wasn't what you'd call one...very light, never had blood and mid cycle (I think lost track!) i was bleeding. Not major amounts but something. Now I have shooting pains in my boobs, feeling sick then not, belching like a bloke (my boyfriend keeps laughing at me - I sound like him!) and my moodiness is horrendous and have no desire for him, pardon the tmi! I wish every lady ultimate success. There is no given and it sounds to be the most frustrating time possible. Hope you all have great news soon! Han  
My partner and I have been ttc since December 2009. Every month af comes I get depressed and frustrated. We are both 40. This will be #3 for us. In the past I have been fertile and my first child was a surprise. Now not so much. I am on clomid (2nd month). I also even bought the Soft cups that I read are wonderful. I am now 5 days before af and I do not know if what I am feeling is PMS or Early Pregnancy Symptoms. I have had a slight headache for about 3 days, my back has been killing me and I am now napping when I get home from work. My boobs are normally very sore about 1 week prior to af coming. No sore boobs at all. No mood swings. I had an ultrasound 2 days ago and my doctor said he saw 2 big follicles, one on each ovary. Does anyone have any advice or help?????

THanks,
Liz
Hi there-
Just like most of you. We are ttc and have been for about 8 yrs. Have had all of the tests but they keep telling us everything looks normal. We can't afford the expensive treatment and because I ov regularly the drs. don't think clomid and such would help. We have had 4 early on miscarriages in our 13 yr marriage. The last in Jan. That is when they finally started doing all of the tests. My cycle is really long -24 days between my last day of AF and OV. Then its almost always 14 days until AF again.  I take my temp every morning and can tell when it dips and spikes that I am OV plus I have been using a OV test for 3 mon.  Last month caught it exactly on time but didn't happen. :(  This month again caught it twice. Now am stuck waiting should be due on 7/23-7/24. My bbs are so sore wearing a bra is painful. I am also exhausted!!!! But that could just be stress too. My friends and I think there should be some definitive sign like your tongue turns blue or something so we aren't all stuck waiting. Good Luck to all my prayers are with you.
I like the idea of your tongue turning blue - it would help us all stay sane!

Reading these posts have been really comforting! It is amazing how much I think my mind must be playing tricks on me. We have been ttc for 5 months. I have a really long cycle (6 weeks between periods) so it makes the wait even LONGER!! TERRIBLE for TTC!!! I had my LH surge on July 20th and had sex before it, that day, and the day after. So, I really thought I figured it out this time. I even thought I felt symptoms - cramping, some bb tenderness, (I imagined) my areolas darkening... However I took a HPT today and it was negative.

I know that I only waited about 8 days past ovulation, but I thought that those 6-day early HTPs would catch it. I really felt different this month - the cramping since ovulation really had me feeling excited as that is not normally one of my PMS symptoms.

So the latest AF (aunt flow, right?) is supposed to come is Wednesday, 8/4/10.  I am thinking I got excited for nothing as now I seem to have NO symptoms. My husband says my bbs look the same, but are regular PMS poofy.

I am trying not to feel crushed, but I am so exhausted from thinking about the science. I try to stop, but it seeps in during my everyday activities. Anyway - I am trying to just expect AF, but against my better judgment I am still hoping that I am prego. I am afraid to be disappointed again and I know I am putting too much pressure on us, but I struggle with just "relaxing" about it.

Thanks for posting about how hard it is for you - and the success stories are really encouraging. Especially when they are from repeat posters.  

To all of you June and July posters... I am glad we are in this together. Thank you. Best wishes for us all.
Wow!! This  sure is a great site. I'v been married for 2&1/2 years & been to many fertility specialists. Some  were so awful that i just stopped going coz i felt more depressed after each visit. Have started a new doc now & did the whole follicular study, injections etc rigmarole. Have been experiencing  some discomforts similar to above mentioned ones. Bt i'm also trying not 2 be too excited. I've longed for a baby ever since i can remember. Have been miserable & i do hope this time God blesses us. Please do say a little prayer for us. & all the very best to each of my sisters here. May we all be blessed soon. Keep the faith & hope alive.
ive been getting sharp pains where i imagine my ovaries to be and last week i felt ill and had a constant bad head and my breasts were tender, and i went to the doctors and they prescribed me anti biotics,most of my symtoms (symptoms) have calmed down but i still feel light headed and have tender breasts, and i sometimes get a few sharp pains, and have slightly bad stomach, im due on my period because im on my 7 day break on the pill, but i missed one day so i used a different form of contraception that week, i worried that contraception failed, and ive got preganant from that one time, does anyone know if i have symtoms (symptoms) of preganancy,and since i carried on taking the pill, could it have affected a baby which i may be pregnant with?
Faith21 - I am hoping for a blessing for you! Are you waiting to see if you are pregnant right now, or is this just an ongoing process? It sounds like you have really been through a lot. Maybe this is it! It really is so hard not to get excited. The disappointment can be overwhelming at times and manageable other times (I am thankful for those more manageable moments!).

xbxcx - Why did the doctor prescribe you antibiotics? Technically, I guess you could be pregnant. If your doctor thought so, I doubt he/she would put you on antibiotics.  And I have heard of people getting pregnant on the pill, continuing to take them for a while and they have a perfectly healthy baby. I wouldn't recommend taking it if you really think you are pregnant.  Maybe you are just paranoid (I don't mean that mean), and reading into some of the symptoms. Or maybe the symptoms are side effects from your antibiotics??
so i have pcos my cycles are some times all over the place but wen it is normal it is 31 days now i think i Oed on time this cycle my boobs started hurting straight after they normally hurt about 5 days before expected AF....heres my dilema...it now been 13/14 days since my boobs been sore first time its hurt for that long in my life however i did a hpt13/14 dpo(asda brand) which was both negative apart from my sore boobs and now and then nausea no sign of af no spotting nothing. i also get little twinges in my lower ab area.....dont know wat to think any more
I am a 33 year old woman, so I know my  body pretty well, but this time I'm puzzled.  I started my last period on July 22, 2010 (which was late by a week), it is now Aug. 7 and I am feeling all sorts of symptoms that I can't determine if they're prego or pms.  

1. nausea (especially when in the car)
2. super sensitive nipples
3. breast hardness
4. increased appetite
5. unusual cramping (different than anything before)
6. headaches ( I do have sinus/allergies)
7. weird dreams
8. slight constipation
9. severe moodiness ( my husband keeps saying I need to chill out)
10. ability to smell what my husband cannot

I'm actually not supposed to start my period for another 2 weeks, could these symptoms be just PMS or do they sound like pregnancy?  Can I be pregnant this soon after my July period?  I don't really understand the whole ovulation thing.  Your comments would be helpful.  
Well, it sounds like you have a lot of pregnancy symptoms. I was confused by some of the same symptoms, but mine were not as severe sounding as yours. Maybe you are pregnant!  Waiting to test is such a weird and frustrating time... very crappy 2 weeks.  

Good luck - I think you will just have to wait it out until it is time to test.  They say that you should take a home test the day after your missed period. I have heard they work about 4 days before your missed period.  First Response is the best brand for detecting the pregnancy hormone, HCG, earliest. You can print a coupon off their website. It helps. I got test crazy when I had some of your symptoms.

Hope that helps!
I'm glad to find this site...and I am not the only one wondering how to differentiate PMS from pregnancy symptoms... My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for sometime now. I just turned 40 four days ago and my doctor told me, my pregnancy should happen soon and that I shouldn't wait any longer...It made me more anxious and desperate. My husband is only 32 and I sometimes feel that I am forcing him to get me pregnant... Anyway, I've been checking on signs.. I usually have mood swings, sore breasts, back aches and head aches before I get my period...I should be getting it on Friday, Sept. 3...Hoping that I wont...I have all the PMS symptoms but this time I feel a slight fever...3 days ago, I cried over a video I watched on Facebook, which was a bit unusual...I can't wait til Friday but at the same time, I am afraid to find out that I am not pregnant...The thing that is really frustrating is scheduling sex around the ovulation period...It takes away the intimacy part and I feel that my husband thinks it's a "job" he needs to do, making it more stressful on both of us. I cry inside everytime I have to tell him I'm ovulating and he doesn't feel like having sex with me... He is very supportive, but he is not a light switch I can just turn on and off... For most of you, be thankful that you are still young. I am 40 and this might me my last chance...But if motherhood is not for me, I wouldn't question God. He knows what's best for me and my husband.
My period has been pretty weird for the past 3 months, 1 time 2 weeks early, following period 3 days earlier, and next on time since my last period, but it lasted 4 days, and wasnt overly heavy at all. I finished by period, on the 12th of August, and now, my boobs have been extremely tender for about 6 days now, and i am getting a few headaches. I'm not due for my period for about 4 or so more days. But with symptons almost 11 days before period? is this normal? Could i be pregnant, i took a test it came out negative, but it wasnt a morning pee, very light, and the test said to take it 1 day after missed period, i havent missed it yet, i am just not sure why i am getting symptons so early on, and why it is last longer than my normal 3 or 4 days...
I am so happy I found this site. My husband and I just decided to start trying this month but when I looked it up I should have already ovulated so I figured I would wait until next month to find out when I ovulate and try then. We didn't use any protection this month however and now my period is due on Saturday but my breast are SO tender, my husband noticed that they are much bigger and I'm tired. This morning I was really  hungry which isn't like me because I'm not a breakfast person but when I went to eat I felt sick to my stomach. Could I be pregnant already or is it just because I'm so much more aware this month then I have been in the past? Thank you so much for all your comments and sharing this with people like me. I can't talk about it with other people because I don't want to tell anyone we are ttc so as not to put more added pressure on us.
Dreamingbaby - I am also hoping I don't start my period on the 3rd!!!

You two both sound like you may be pregnant! Best of luck!

Yes - the pressure of feeling like you are forcing your husband to have sex around ovulation time is really no fun!! What a downer. My husband even experienced some performance problems due to the pressure and when I explained that the pressure is why it happened he didn't believe me and went and had a physical by a urologist. He is fine. The mind can do all kinds of things to our bodies.

I just reread the post I wrote back in July.  I was thinking I might be pregnant again this month, due to the feeling of some slight pressure and cramping since ovulation, but I realized that I noticed that in July too and I was super NOT pregnant. So, I must just be overly aware of everything my body does between ovulation and my period now.  It just makes me more sad and frustrated when it come back negative.

I keep waiting for my boobs to get really tender like everyone mentions, and they don't. My husband is always trying to be nice by saying, "everyone is different, maybe your boobs won't hurt right away and you are pregnant right now." I doubt it, but I sure do wish it.

Here is hoping that AF doesn't come this weekend.
That is so funny! I was going to get on here and talk about how my breasts have been crazy sore for 5 days...everyday since my ovulation.  And looking back at last December I said the exact same thing then! haha  That is too weird...I do think it is a little strange that my breasts have been so sore so early...Usually when they have been sore in the past, it is for a few days right around ovulation and then they will start up again probably about a week before my period is due.  So this is def different for me, but since every month I seem to think im pregnant and no luck so far!  This is also the first month that I actually caught a positive LH surge on my ovulation test...Maybe Im so psychosomatic that since I know exactly when I ovulated, I made my breasts hurt haha....Like some people say, most women say they knew really early that they were pregnant, but what they dont tell is is all those other months that they swore they were and werent.  I hate that pms symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are soooo allike, it seems like a cruel joke doesnt it!
I'm so glad this forum is still being updated, considering the posts started in 2006!

It's been so nice reading everyones post about ttc.  Hubby and I have been married for 3 1/2 years and just the past few months have started ttc.  This month, things have been "different" - like everyone else, you don't know if you're getting PMS crap or pregnancy symptoms.

Normally, for me anyways, PMS symptoms are the same every month.  Horrible cramps (the kind that make you double over), usually diarrhea, and wierd stomach "growlings".

This month however, I've been nauseated, really bad heartburn...the kind that makes you feel like your filled up to your throat with "bile", painful breast tenderness (my nipples hurt worse), frequant trips to the bathroom, and the past two mornings, I had to get hubby to help me sit up in the morning after waking up because I felt..."stiff" like I had slept on granite slab lol.  Just feels like my bones are all unhinged. lol. I NEVER get anything like this while pmsing.

BUT, and this is a big but, as per Drs. recommendation, she's getting me to take pre-natal vitamins before I get pregnant.  And they are notorious for making ppl ill.  So I'm trying to do a "reverse pyschology" on myself...."the symptoms are from the pills, not because your pregnant" - because I know if my AF comes next week I'm gonna be so disappointed.  

My periods are and have always been irregular.  I was on birth control pills for about 6 years, but have been off them for 3 months now.  I know when my last period was (the 19th of July), so I'm gonna wait till roughly 26 or 27 days from then (this coming sat. or sunday), and if no AF, then I'll test.  

I will say, the wait from ovulation till you can test seems SO LONG.  whereas, when you aren't ttc, it seems like every other week you get your period lol.  

Anyways, I'll post either when I get my AF or when I go to do the HPT.

GL to everyone and keep posting!! :)
Just to fix something I forgot in my last post, my "symptoms" have been happening for roughly a week and a half, very unusual for PMS.
crap, was supposed to say my last AF was 19 August, not 19 of July.....isn't there an "edit" button on here :D
I feel ya!  It is crazy how your body messes with you and everything your brain goes through during the two week wait...I have been going through this for 12 months and it never gets easier!  I swore so many times that I had to be preggo but it was always negative.  The reason is in your head and also cuz of the progesterone that rises after your ovulation.  That is why you feel all these symptoms.  It *****!  So I was pretty sure I had every symptom in the book every month...so starting two months ago, I said Okay enough is enough, whatever happens, I am not going to care, because it could go either way....so last month I had absolutely no symptoms...I was like Yeah! and I didnt worry at all...of course didnt get preggo then either! lol  Now this month is throwing me off because I had some serious preggie symptoms RIGHT after my ovulation...like sore boobs, nausea blah blah blah....Thought for sure that since this is abnormal for me, it got me seriously considering pregnancy again!! lol  So funny, but its really not cuz its so stressful!!  So I have about another week before I can plan to have a possible positive test, so i am waiting not so patiently....Swear i had implantation bleeding a few days ago, which wouldve only been like 5 days past ovulation...slim chances but who knows...hoping if that was implantation bleeding that I will have a positive test in a couple day...Will keep you all posted! thanks for listening to a crazy lady rambling :)
Hi everyone,
Symptoms I have been having are few but wanted to know if anyone had these who are or were pregnant.

Ovulated 6 days ago: Past three evenings I have felt soooo incredibly thirsty. I have been drinking a lot of water. There is almost a strange feeling in my throat.

Very moody at work.
Very tired.

Please let me know if you have had these symptoms- mainly the water one.
Thanks!!
Hello everyone I'm 21 I have been trying to conceive for almost two years with no luck. I took BC for one month back in july and stoped when I started my cycle. Before BC I wasn't have any PMS syptoms (symptoms). Now for the last 2 to 3 days my breast have been sore. for about a week and a half I feel twinges in my pelvic area I gained about 5 pounds. I can't sleep through the night. Im tired all day. Feel nausea every now and then. Im suppose to start my cycle today if I dont I'll wait a week before I test for Preg. If anyone has any advice I could really use it?
So I posted on Sept. 1. and was having really tender breast days before my period. My husband and I decided to try to conceive on Aug 24th and I did conceive on Aug 24th. I am 4 weeks pregnant!! I am so happy that the symptoms weren't just in my head. I was supposed to get my period on Saturday the 4th but I hadn't yet so I took a test on Monday and it was positive. I took another test yesterday (wed) and it was positive also. I went to see a doctor and he's refered me to a OBGYN and now it's the waiting game of getting through my first trimester without miscarrying. It is a lot to take in. My sleeping has been crazy. I wake up a few times a night to pee and just because. I can't sleep past 7 am now and I am so hungry. Good luck to everyone that has very early symptoms but is unsure. I had symptoms 5 days after conception so maybe it's not all in your head and you ARE pregnant.
We sound like so much alike! I have caught my LH surge the last 2 months and really psyched myself up. I even had a really odd amount of discharge after ovulation for about 4 or 5 days and THAT was not normal for me, but is seems like I am just reading into things once again.  I even made up, after reading online, that it could be my "mucus plug forming." (Sorry - I guess I should have given a GROSS alert before all of that info!)

It seems like maybe you are pregnant this time!!! I am hoping for you! I have a problem taking pregnancy tests too soon! I took a couple this week already and I am always sad to see the BFN (big fat negative for you newbies)! I actually took one when I got home from work. I know it is wasting money, but I just get so curious and I hope and hope....  I guess I still could be - but I feel like i do all of the other months. I feel lots of symptoms that are apparently MEANINGLESS!!! I always have people tell me you will "just know" when you are pregnant too. I said I feel like that every month. They told me, well when you really are you will feel very different and you will "really know."   If that is in fact true, then I am not pregnant again this month and I feel very sad.

My PMS makes me extra emotional so dealing with knowing I am not pregnant and knowing we will have to try again in 4 weeks (damn my 6 week cycle) is SO upsetting.

Alesti - If you take food-based, organic prenatal vitamins, they won't make you sick! You can even make them without food (you are supposed to take the other ones with food). My gyno suggested them. The brand New Chapter makes one - you can even buy them off of Amazon or in Whole Foods stores or Sprouts...  However, it sounds like you may be preggo though! I am hoping for you!

Thanks everyone for posting and being open. This crap is hard!!
I haven't been thirsty, but I have had a weird throat feeling this week. I even mentioned it to my friend at lunch today. I don't know what that is as I am thinking I may not be prego after all. I think I will know for sure after this weekend. Good or bad, at least I will know.
Thanks for posting this! It is always great to hear and thanks for the encouragement! A BIG congratulations to you and your hubby!!!
So updating my story....We are now probably 9 days past ovulation...my breasts started hurting a lot less a few days ago, so that bummed me out a little...Still overall, I feel like I could be pregnant but thinknig probably not...So tired of feeling stupid when I really feel pregnant, and then im not...so it helps me feel better to tell myself that Im not then hopefully it will be positive.  If that was implantation bleeding I had, I am not producing HCG very fast because Ive broken down and taken pregnancy tests and they came back negative...bought another pack though and was going to take one at 10 days past ovulation, then if thats negative, take one on 14 days past ovulation, and if thats still negative then ill just wait a few days and see if AF comes...Sometimes it makes me feel better to see the negatives on the tests so I can start preparing myself for it to be negative when im actually supposed to take it...Everyone be sure to let me know what happens with you all...I should have my answer by Friday September 17th :)
I bet you are pregnant!

I actually had been taking pregnancy tests since last week too. All negative. Well yesterday I took one in the morning and there was a faint second line!!! No kidding! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. So later in the day yesterday I took another one to see if my eyes were tricking me and the faint line was there again.  My sister called and told me to come over because she got a First Response digital test for me... the ones that say the words!  That one showed YES+!!!  I am so excited!!!

So, mine BFP didn't show up until 18 days post ovulation/conception!  And even then, I must have had low levels of hCG. Make sure you use First Response as those are rated as being the most sensitive to hCG!  My husband thinks I am crazy as I took multiple pregnancy tests too early and then 3 yesterday. I tried explaining how frustrating it is to not know what is going on in your body.  He said you should have just waited a few more days and then tested to see if the line got darker.  Well, I didn't want to wait. The 2 weeks is TOO long to begin with nevertheless 18 or more days.  I read that even the first week after a missed period (oh mine was due on Monday the 13th) hCG levels can be pretty low and hard to read.

I didn't have psychosomatic symptoms this time! They were real!!!! I think I am still in shock!  My husband is worried since it is still soooo new.  I am planning to make a doctor's appointment late next week so have things double checked.  He thought I should give it a week or so.  I am so relieved and now  little nervous about hoping everything goes okay and that I don't have an early miscarriage or anything!

For other frustrated readers questioning their symptoms - I did have sore boobs during the frustrating two weeks of waiting. However, they felt just like the  "right before I start my period" type of sore.  So it wasn't out of the ordinary for me. Also, my nipples did not get sore during the 2 weeks, which is what I read about so much, so I was thinking that I wasn't pregnant after all.  I did have that weird discharge that I mentioned before for a few days after ovulation... maybe that really was  mucus plug?!?  I felt slightly more exhausted when I am e home from work, but thought I was reading into things.  I haven't smelled more sensitively yet. I was moody, but I often am with PMS. I felt a little more moody, but again, thought I was reading into it.

So ladies  - don't give up! I am hoping that everything works out for me and this tiny person who is just a few cells big right now. hcoleman, keep us posted! It sounds like you might have gotten it, but just tested too early (like I did)!! Good luck to all!!!
Well, took a test yesterday....and got a BFP!!!! So of course took a few more and theyre all positive!! I am so excited, and in shock also.. I seriously had to do a doubletake because I have been taking so many tests and theyve all been negative, I had to rub my eyes and be sure it was real! So for all you ladies wondering, I got my first positive 13 days after I got a positive surge on my ovulation test.  Honestly I had a ton of symptoms but I usually do! The one thing that made me feel sure was my boobs were hurting all the way from ovulation to about 5 days afterwards.  That was strange for me, I usually only had pain about a week before my period was due.  Other than that I would remark that I felt more nauseous than usual (i usually feel sick a lot), felt dizzy when standing up (only happened once on friday the 10th), was peeing a lot more than usual, and yes I was almost sure I was pregnant, seems like i was a little more sure than usual, even made my hubby go out and get me tylenol cuz I didnt want to take ibuprophen.  and I swear my very lower belly right above hair line looked and felt puffy.  Well I am so excited and hope all turns out well.  Already made my first appointment for Oct 18th...It seems that  a lot of us were lucky this month.  

I also agree not to give up hope.  The thing that worked for me was taking those ovulation tests.  This was the first month that I carried through with testing every morning and when i started seeing even a faint line, we started having sex, and so we already had 3 days in before it was a definite positive on the ovulation test.  Good luck to you all!!
Congratulations!!! I am excited for both of us!!!  You only had to wait 13 days from ovulation?! That is great! I had to wait 18 - I guess all women are different. For those of you trying, keep that in mind!  I actually took 2 more tests this morning, just in case, still positive. :)  This is crazy!!! Yayyy!
I am so happy for both of you! Keep me posted on how you are feeling in the early weeks. I am amazed that everyday there are different feelings and symptoms. Sleeping is the hardest to get used to. I can't sleep on my stomach at all due to tender breast and gas I think and I have to get up at least 3 or 4 times to pee. The dreams I'm having are very weird and real also. What are you to feeling in weeks 4-5?
Hi, i am new this site.  I have only been off thepills for 1 month.----but I ovulated between the 6th and 11th and I had this jelly like discharge fromit.  A week later on the 13th i have been having abdominal pain and cramps, sore boobs for 2 days now and cant sleep past 5am......I never had pms before and i have2 lovely kids but we are working on #3 but is it possible that i am pregnant....i never recognized early symptoms before....AF isnt due until the 21st -23rd of this month...is it too soon to feel symptoms?  please help!!!! and blessing to all ttc although i have 2 i also had a loss last year so i canrelate.  I hadto wait 1 year ttc again....Thanks a bunch!!
i need help asap i been feelin strong pain in my stomach dizzy and nausea i dont know wat to do i took 2 test and they both came out negative.Im not suppose get my priod till the 25th what should i do?
Thanks!! I conceived on August 28th or 29th, so we are pretty close to the same timeline! It is so weird how my pregnancy tests did not come out positive until so much later than yours and hcoleman's.  I felt like I may be pregnant, but thought it was just like all the other times I wasn't. Interesting.

Anyway, I notice that I sleep more - I have been falling asleep when I get home from work for about an hour and then I am still able to sleep through the night. I have been getting up early in the morning to pee (which I didn't before).  Also, I can't eat as much at a time as I used to or I start feeling like I might throw up. I am noticing that if I eat a little something every couple of hours or so, then I feel better. I notice feeling a little more queasy in the late afternoon into the evening. Nothing severe, just a little gross. My boobs are still really sore, but they still kind of feel like PMS sore.  I am a little moody too. I notice that I get irritated quickly, like I do with PMS.  I also feel some pressure in my lower abdomen some of the day and I feel a tiny bit crampy (like before I start my period) sometimes too. I got 2 lightheaded spells one day, but that is it.

Oh and pimples... I have a bunch of them in the areas that hormones control - like my ENTIRE chin! That is no fun!

That is all I can think of for now.  You two keep me posted on your symptoms too!
Weeks 4-5 symptoms...My boobs are still killing me! I am urinating every half hour, seriously!  Sleep has been a little weird.  I feel really pregnant when Im laying down to sleep, not sure if thats gas or what but it feels like I have this huge belly! lol  Sometimes I dont feel symptoms and then I get really worried that something has gone wrong.  I have taken a few more pregnancy tests just cuz it makes me feel better to see it say positive.  Ugh, and the worry begins!  I have felt nauseous, and last night I was taking the lid off of some vegetables and the smell was so strong, I started gagging!  
I have taken a couple of test recently too. It is weird how sometimes I feel a lot of symptoms and then sometimes I don't feel anything. Glad you are noticing that too!
Hi Everyone,
A little background on me. I am 30 years old. I have been married a little over two years. I have had 4 surgeries for ovarian cysts and scar tissue removal. I have gone through the HSG dye study (horribly painful by the way). In May 2009 I found out I was pregnant. It turned out to be a tubal pregnancy. They gave me Methotrexate to end it but that did not work so I ended up have surgery number 5.Everyone keeps telling me that at least I got pregnant once so I know it can happen. That really hasn't been that comforting.
My husband and I have been TTC since January.
My cycle has been between 26 and 30 days long. Every month I play the waiting game and get disappointed when AF comes.
Today is cycle day 29 and no AF yet!!! I crazily keep checking every couple hours for AF and nothing. I have been nauseous for about a week now. My breasts are sore but not more so than PMS. I have been exhausted.  I have a decreased appetite. My chin has broken out in zits like I am 14 again. I have some slight cramping on the right side.
Like the rest of you I wonder if I have just convinced myself this is the month.
I took a HPT yesterday and had a very, very faint second line. Could it be I was looking at it too hard and convinced myself there was a second line?
Since tomorrow will be cycle day 30 I am hoping to wake up and not see AF. If no AF I will probably test again.
I am hoping this will be the month...
You are pregnant!! I did the same thing with the second line! If there is anything, then it is positive. :) Test again soon, or get the digital kind of pregnancy test and then you will get a clear answer! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Just an update...No AF today and I took another test it was definitely positive!!! :)
I have my first appointment next week. Now all I have to do is wait and pray that this pregnancy is developing in my uterus and not my tubes.
Wow so glad it is working out for everyone this month! Must be a lucky month!!  It is still settling in that I am actually pregnant...it is so crazy how it all works out.  Still feeling sorry for all you that are playing the wait game...I still feel like it could be taken away any minute and Im just praying to get through these nine months and have a precious little baby to hold.  I have been soooo tired lately, I cleaned the bathroom yesterday and had to take two naps! Also the hunger is crazy.  I spoke to a friend of mine that is 3-4 months along and we are having the same symptoms.  She said she didnt have really any symptoms till the 7th week, but is just now getting into that hungry phase.  Wondering if Im having twins! haha wouldnt that be funny.  Or I just have a very hungry baby that wants to grow fast.  I wake up at like 7 in the  morning starving to death so I have to jump up and eat, and I hate doing that.  Usually it took me being up for 3 hours before I could even think about eating..  Im having to eat like 6-7 times a day just to not be starving.  I am keeping myself stocked up with healthy snacks so that I dont gain a ton of weight.  Just cant wait to get the Dr. on Oct 18th so that I can be reassured that everything is normal.  Thanks for listening guys!
I agree-it is surreal to think it is actually happening. I want to tell the world but am cautiously waiting until my appointment next week to make sure are progressing how and where they should.
It is funny, I keep reading that we should try to keep our stress levels down but trying to get pregnant and then actually getting pregnant are some of the most stressful events in life!

To everyone else; keep the faith.
I was having tons of symptoms and then today hardly had any. I don't have any symptoms to make me worry either though. I guess that is normal but it is still a bit unnerving.  
Congrats to you all. I am hoping that this is a lucky month for me as well. My fiancee and I have been trying for the past 8 months with no success. I am due for my menses within the next day or two. I've had the normal breast soreness but I've been eating loads more and had to use the restroom more than normal. I normally sleep on my side but for the past week I've actually felt like I was bigger. I have also been feeling warmer than usual (never took my temp before ovulation so I don't have a baseline to compare it to). I gave up on the hpt a couple months ago because I was frustrated. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that my af doesn't come, then I'll try a hpt.

Everhoping...I'll keep you in my prayers that your baby is forming in your uterus not your tubes.
I hope everything works out for you. Good luck!
Thank you so much for the prayers.
It sounds promising!  Its really so hard to tell though, especially when its that close to your period.  That is when all my symptoms would happen and then I wouldnt be preggo.  

To everyone: Its funny, I even broke down and called the Dr.s office to see if I could get in sooner just to make sure everything was going okay, but after waiting on hold forever and feeling like an idiot I hung up.  Ive been feeling really nauseous today..Now Im at 6 weeks.  But even when you have "symptoms" its hard to tell if its pregnancy or just normal sick feelings.  Lol I dont think Im going to be convinced Im pregnant until Im actually holding the baby haha.  My breast soreness just keeps coming and going. Im still the way I was during the two week wait, Im always poking and prodding them to see if they still hurt.  Ahhh, we are never out of this boat, are we?!
Glad to hear I am not the only one who pokes her breasts to see if they still hurt! LOL

I went to the doctor today but they wouldn't do an ultrasound. I am just over 5 weeks along. They took a quantitative HCG level. The magic number they are looking for is anything over 1,000. They won't do an ultrasound until I hit that magic number or unless the HCG levels don't rise enough. I go back for another draw on Thursday (unless the result today was over the 1,000 mark).  I am hoping the number goes up and hits the magic 1,000 level. I just want to know if it is developing where it is supposed to. This waiting is so hard.
The doctor did tell me that it is promising that I am feeling so many symptoms-acne, fatigue, nausea, frequent urination, crabbiness, enlarged breasts, and sore breasts. I haven't had any spotting or bleeding so that is also hopeful.

Keep the prayers coming please!
Update:
I got a phone call this morning from the nurse. My HCG count was over 2800!!!!
I went in for an ultrasound this afternoon and saw the gestational sac right where it should be in the uterus. What a feeling of relief. Our first hurdle is passed and we can breathe a little easier.

Good luck to everyone else.
Hello everyone. First of all, I just want to say how much reading all of your posts has helped me to feel that I am not alone. It is comforting to know that there are so many other women out there currently in the same boat I am (especially when it seems that women are pregnant all around me)! This is actually my first time posting on a board like this, but after reading all of your stories, I just feel compelled to share my own.

My husband and I have been TTC for 3 and a half months now (I am 27, he is 30). I know 3 and a half months isn't a very long time, but already the pain of seeing negative pregnancy tests each month has become so much to bear (I don't know how those who have been trying for years can stand it)! I did not have a cycle at all in Sept., so I am currently waiting to test. I had planned to do it this morning, in fact, but seeing as how I have a baby shower to attend tomorrow, I decided that would not be the best idea, so I have decided to wait until Sunday morning. I don't want to get my hopes up; occasionally I miss cycles and my periods are very irregular, so I know that missing a cycle doesn't necessarily mean I am pregnant. I haven't really had any symptoms either, other than some slight cramping on and off for almost 2 weeks now. Each day I keep expecting AF to arrive, but so far it has not, I also have a slight vaginal discharge, but no sore breasts or anything really.  If I am not pregnant by December I am going to the Dr. to figure out what's up., as that is when my husband's insurance kicks in from his new job. I think my gyno suspects I may have PCOS, but I was unable to get the testing done at the time.

I wish luck and baby dust to all of you!

- Kel
We should get each others emails so that we can compare stuff all pregnancy! lol  I also went in for an hcg test because i had some spotting, and mine was 33000! I know...so they did an ultrasound and i got to see the little baby also! I should get my second hcg tomorrow.  I have been soooo sick. havent done much around the house at all.  Symptoms are here with a vengence!
Before you go spending money on a Dr. invest in some ovulation tests.  That is what ended up getting us pregnant after a year of trying.  Theyre a little pricey if youre not sure when to start testing, you may have to take 30-40 of them before it will come up positive, but it really is such a help so you can make sure youre not doing the deed too early or too late.  Best of luck to you!
Thank you so much for the reply. I actually did go out and buy an OPK on the recommendation of a friend (she said this is one of the first things docs will suggest you try), however, the instructions say I have to wait to begin using it at the end of my next cycle...still waiting on AF to arrive. I took a test Sunday, and of course, it was negative. It's so frustrating because each time I get my hopes up thinking I might be pregnant, and each I get let down. I try to tell myself we haven't been trying that long, but it still really hurts and with each passing month I lose hope. It's just so sad because I want a baby more than I have ever wanted or desired for anything in my life! I find myself feeling bitter and resentful of those women who get pregnant without even trying! It just doesn't seem fair! Every time the test shows up negative I feel like I am disappointing my husband and letting him down. He is very supportive but I know it hurts him too. I am just so glad I found this site!
Oh, congrats on your pregnancy, btw. I didn't realize you were expecting, that's great! :) It gives me hope that I will eventually get some happy news as well!
Hi kelbell1983:

I am also 27 and my husband is 30 and we have been trying to concieve (conceive) for 3 months. It is so stressful and every month when AF arrives it breaks my heart and even though my husband tries to be supportive, I feel so bad that I can't concieve (conceive).

I did use opk's this month and according to them I ovulated on Fri the 24th. (My cycle is a little irregular usually 30-33 days so I am do for my period any day now and I just keep praying and hoping it won't come. I am having some mild cramping so I am fearful that it didn't work again this month.

I am so glad I found this site and somone else experiencing what I.
Hi, Amy.

It is a comfort to know there is someone out there in the EXACT same boat as me. I don't know if this helps you, but I just try and tell myself that 3 months isn't a long time and that statistically speaking it takes MOST couples 6 months to a year to conceive. Despite this logic, however, I still find myself in tears every time a PT comes up negative. :( I just can't help it, ya know? My hubby does everything he can to console and comfort me but I know he gets disappointed too. He keeps telling me it will happen soon. I guess we just need to try to keep the faith and believe that our time is coming.

Baby dust to you! :)

- Kel
I keep tellin myself that too ... 3 months is not a long time and my husband and I are just like every other normal couple and it just might take a little while.

Although the 2ww is agonizing. I flew through the 1st week because we were really busy and I had a cold so it distracted me, but now I am expecting my period this Thursday and probably won't test till Friday or Saturday am (because I can't take another negative test) and today dragged on. I try so hard not to think about it but every little twinge my body makes, I think ... is that pms or my period? I am cramping a little and my legs are achy today which typically means AF is on her way. I am praying we are pregnant, but I almost don't won't to get my hopes up so I won't be so sad if I am not.  

My husband gets so frustrated with my obsessing so I have no one to vent too and we haven't told anyone we are TTC.

If anyone has any great distractions let me know.

I am reading 2 books right now and between work and all the great new shows this Fall it just isn't enough. Everywhere I look there are pregnant women, babies and today on my ride home from work I got stuck in traffic behind a car with a Baby on Board Sticker. I cried.  

Baby Dust to you as Well!
Hey everyone,

Like most on here, I'm ttc.  It's been about 13 months I guess.  I'm due for my period at the end of this week.  It is very frustrating!!  I came online to try to see if you still get PMS signs even when pregnant.  I usually get very moody about a week or so before AF, and I felt like that today.  It's a comfort to know that it doesn't mean it's a definite sign that it didn't work.  The waiting is soooo hard.  Since my  husband and I have been trying, 4 of my cousins have gotten pregnant, 3 of them on accident!  Of course I'm happy for them, but I can't help but wonder why is it so hard for me when they got pregnant without even meaning to.  And it seems everyone around me is pregnant as well!!!  I'm trying everything to get it right, Ovulation predictors, monitoring basal cell temp, even signed up at fertilityfriend to help me chart.  Both of my brothers have 2 kids each, and they mean the world to me.  I try to tell myself if I can't have kids, they would be enough, but I still hope this happens for me.  I try to stay positive, I tell myself and I really mean it, I'm thankful I'm the one that has to struggle rather than either one of them, cause this really is mental torture!!

Anyway, I wish everyone out there luck.  Thanks for listening, it helps to see I'm not alone here!!!

Janene
Hi ladies,
Keep the faith. I am pretty sure all the women on here have gone or are going through the same thing.
I must admit that for my husband and I we got blessed when we stopped trying and started having the "whatever happens, happens" attitude. We found that using an OPK just put undue stress on our relationship. My husband is a wonderful, caring, and compassionate man but he was having a hard time understanding the tears each month when I would test. He told me to stop testing until I had a reason to-much easier said than done. So instead, I just tested and didn't tell him each month.
We scrapped the OPK as it seemed to always tell me I was about to ovulate and just started havign fun again.
Low and behold, we are now 5 1/2 weeks pregnant.

I not discouraging the use of an OPK but be warned that if the only time you are having intercourse is because a stick you peed on tells you to, it isn't a healthy relationship.
It would be nice to keep in contact with someone going through a similar situation.
Hi Ladies!!! I am so excited to hear how great you guys are progressing! I am doing well too! I don't know my HCG levels yet, but I was able to get an ultrasound last Thursday... it was GREAT!!! They thought I was further along than I am because I have such long menstrual cycles.  So - I told them I wasn't sure of my due date because of my cycle and I asked for an ultrasound to confirm my timeline.  My doctor agreed. I was six weeks along (the baby is that old, so since conception, not the 2 weeks before) on Saturday. I saw my little tiny baby, its heart flutter, and I actually heard its heartbeat!!! Shocking and exciting all at once! My due date is May 28th.

I totally understand how you ladies in waiting feel.  Those stupid two weeks where you are left wondering what is happening to your body!!!!  I am wishing you all the very best. Pregnancy is so different for everyone - including during those first 2 weeks.

Janeen - maybe this is your month. It appears to be a lucky one for many people. Yes, pregnancy felt a lot like PMS to me at first!! And it seemed like everyone around me was accidentally pregnant when I was trying too. It is very mentally draining and frustrating. I wish you the very best.
Ill go ahead and make this post to everyone! My thoughts on the last few posts:
I am due May 29th, hope 1434!
My thoughts on OPK's-I totally agree that it starts to put a strain on the relationship.  I think you just have to weigh yourself and your husband/boyfriends additudes on the matter.  We had agreed that it the OPK didnt work the first time, that maybe i would take it and just not tell him because he was starting to get some performance problems due to baby making.  But lo and behold it did work the first time! lol  

For all of you waiting, I can say that the first signs were breast tenderness for 5 days after ovulation and feeling like I have a cold.  So that could be a good sign!

Also, I will go ahead and give you guys my email if youd like to chat personally.  ***@****
ok well that didnt work lol
Sorry i haven't been on here much. The last 2 weeks have been horrible. I have had vomiting, nausea, I've broken down to my sister-in-law twice on the phone. I was given a book called The Joy of Pregnancy and I felt like a horrible mother already because there is nothing joyful about it. I can't eat things I used to really enjoy and I feel sick all the time. I have a terrible taste in my mouth like metal or acid in the back of my throat. Even brushing my teeth makes me want to throw up. I gag all day on water or gingerale or crackers or whatever I'm trying to entice my body to eat. Then the vomiting stopped byt the diarrhea started. Is anyone else going through this rough patch? I'm 8 1/2 weeks now. Is there really another month of this??
Hi Amy,

I know exactly how you are feeling, It is hard not to pay attention to every little twinge our bodies make. When you are trying to get pregnant, every little think can be interpreted as a possible sign! It really can drive you crazy! Heck, I've even had myself CONVINCED that what I was feeling were pregnancy symptoms when in fact they were not. Our mind really can play cruel tricks on us which makes the let down of a negative PT that much harder to take. I have been an emotional wreck lately. Anything with babies or any mention of babies makes me cry, even television commercials! My husband gets frustrated with me also because having a baby is all I can think about and I am totally obsessed. It is pretty much what I live and breathe right now. I know that is not healthy but it is just soooo hard to think about anything else when my heart is longing for a baby so badly. I just feel so emotionally fragile right now. It is almost scary to want something this much, as I have never desired for anything more in my life and I'm terrified that it won't happen. Like you, I am glad I found this site because I really don't have anyone else to vent to. There is my husband, of course, but he can only understand so much and I don't want to burden him. We have told his parents that we are trying to conceive and while they are being really supportive and helps to know that they are rooting for us, it does bring on some added pressure.

I am also STILL waiting on AF to arrive. Now that I know I am not pregnant I wish it would just hurry up and start so that I can begin the OPKs. At this point I am convinced that it is stress that is delaying it. I have even thought about taking another test but what would be the point? I'll just have to suffer the disappointment of seeing negative again, as I highly doubt the results will come out any differently. And this time I even waited until I had "missed" my period instead of testing early like I normally do and still negative. I am just so tired of getting my hopes up only to have them painfully dashed each month. I continue to hope for the best and think positively, but it is really difficult at times.

Just know that you are definitely not alone in this.

Take care,
Kel
i am TOTALLY rite there with you..This is miserable!
Thank you so much for sharing. I am so glad I am not the only one losing my mind over this.

I think I got my period today. ( I noticed a few spots and usually my period starts slow) I have given up hope this month, cried my eyes out and finally told my husband. So we will try again next month.

It is so depressing and makes me feel like somehting is wrong with me, but I promised myself I would keep trying through christmas before making a Dr. apt. So I am on to month 4 of trying.

Hopefully next month will finaly be good luck for both of us.

Take Care - Amy
Hi Amy,

I am right there with you. I will also be making an appt. after the holidays if I am not pregnant by then, as this is when my husband's insurance kicks in from his new job. Hope I will be! but with the months looming on it seems more and more unlikely. :/ I am on to month 4 as well.  I am hoping, praying, crossing fingers, toes, and whatever else, (lol) that this month will be a life changer for both of us!

Sending loads of positive energy your way! :)

- Kellie
Hi ladies,

I am sorry to hear that you both are experiencing such difficulties in early pregnancy. I always tell myself that if I could just get pregnant I would be more than willing to put up with the morning sickness and whatever else comes along! Of course, I understand that I may feel a little differently once I am actually experiencing it, lol, but right now, I would give absolutely anything to be where you ladies are! This is an exciting and joyous time in both of your lives and I truly wish you the best of luck throughout your pregnancies.I hope things get better for you guys real soon. And I continue to hope that my time to experience morning sickness is just around the corner! :)

Take care,
Kellie
Hi ladies,
I too have started to experience more morning sickness and nausea. Brushing my teeth causes me to get sick. Someone suggested getting the Wisps (I think they are made by Colgate) to brush my teeth with as they are smaller and don't require toothpaste. I'll let you know if that helps.

I too would always say I would be happy to put up with morning sickness if it meant I could be pregnant. I am still happy I am pregnant but the "morning" sickness is interfering with life. I am hoping it starts to slow down soon. It is hard to be excited about vomiting.  :)

Keep the faith everyone!
My husband and I are leaving it in God's hands, if we get pregnant we get pregnant.  The waiting is what is killing me. I really want to have a baby.  I have some symptoms but the breast tenderness, nope.  I usually get tenderness when I'm close to AF, but nothing this time.  I do have slight cramps in my abdomen, nothing too unbearable.  Headaches practically everyday, nausea in the morning and when in the car and very moody (either crying or irratible).  I'm not scheduled to get AF until Oct. 21.  The hardest thing is waiting.  Am I having all these symptoms in my head or could I actually be preggo?
Early pregnancy symptoms can be exactly like PMS. Only way to differentiate is an HPT! Once you are a week or two late for AF, go ahead and test. Good luck!
I forgot to take my prenatal this morning and holy cow, what a difference. I am switching to taking it at dinner. I was far less sick today. I was able to take the vitamin with a bigger meal so I didn't get as sick after I took it.
I'm due May 14th and have my first ultra sound booked for Oct 22nd. I can't wait to hear the heartbeat and see this little bean that has been causing all this nausea and sickness. It'll all be worth it in the end. How are you ladies doing with work? Have you told your boss or have you been able to manage ok? I'm a massage therapist and I have had to call is sick for work 4 times already so I had to tell my boss.

For all those who are ttc.... I'm still keeping you in mind and hoping that this month is your month. Don't be to hard on yourselves, the timing is always perfect for these kinds of things. Good luck!
Taking organic or Food Based Prenatal vitamins may help your morning sickness go away! My OB told me about them, you can even take them on an empty stomach and they don't make you sick! I have not had any vomiting (yay), but have spent more time in the bathroom due to other issues.  Wen I would take a lot of vitamins when I wasn't pregnant they would make me sick, so I think it may be affecting you more than you think. Try the New Chapter brand - you can get them at Whole Foods or you can order them on Amazon.  I bet they will make a big difference. Hope you guys feels better!

I'm glad I found this site, it's hard for me to talk about these things with anyone close to me. I am in my early 30's with 2 sons 13, and 8. I am not ttc, however my LMP was September 12 and it usually comes every 29 days, so AF should have been here on 10/11. I have had all of the symptoms of pms which are exactly the same as pregnancy symptoms. I took an Equate ept from Walmart and it was a dud. The control window was a solid pink but nothing in the result window. I'm afraid to retest but I will if nothing happens by Thursday. I am never late and I am still hoping that AF comes. Right now my breasts are the size of watermelons, they hurt like crazy and they feel heavy. My lower back is killing me. I've had cramps just as if AF was about to come, yet still nothing. I do want another child in a couple of years, but now is just not the right time for me. I pray that pregnancy skips over me and on to all of you ladies who are TTC. Good luck, I will post again in a few days if there are any updates.
This two week is a hard one.  Only a few days left, hopefully.  I'll let you all know next week.
I went to the Dr today, pt was negative and she believes my missed period is due to an ovarian cyst. Ultrasound scheduled for Friday, so we'll see.

Well i'm kinda getting back to the orginial post as i'm not enjoying this 3rd time of TTC.  Since trying to TTC for the last 4 months each month a week before AF arrives i get all the pregnancy symptons, which i never get when not TTC.  I was lucky enough to fall pregnant with my DS first time, then for my DD it took a little longer with a very early (6wks) MC in the middle of the 5 months we were TTC (DS was 2nd try after that).    

It is soooooo confusing as normally i NEVER get very tender boobs, nausea, dry heaving, increased CM, headaches, etc before my AF is due but every month i get the same symptons every time and of course i do a HPT test and get a BFN.  This time i did the OPK, which i've never done before, and now last night @ CD 27 i did a HPT test with a BFN... still got the symptons as i do every month even after testing and AF due this week (normally around CD 31).

I know i am very lucky to have 2 wonderful children already but honestly i never thought i would get so stressed out about TTC.

Does/has anyone else only get these symptons only when TTC???

PS. Hope all you ladies out there have plenty of baby dust to help with getting the most wonderful gift anyone could ever give you.
I have my first ultra sound today. Have you guys had your first already? Any words of wisdom/advice?
As a  mother of 3, and who had a miscarriage August 2009. I also experience these PMS symptoms that make me wonder.  The main difference between tenderness in the breasts during PMS is it tend to be around the nipples for me.  When I was pregnant last year my breasts hurt more towards my cleavage area, and definitely were bigger.  I would get up to pee in the middle of the night which  i never do, and I was extremely exhausted.  
Wow.  I read just about everyone's comments on here and it definately makes me feel better, but even more confused.  Here's a little background info on me:  I am 26 years old and engaged to be married next June.  My fiance and I are not ttc, but I am not currently on any bc.  I made this decision last winter because the pill I was on would occasionally confine me to bed in the morning with nausea.  We decided to use the natural form of bc by counting days, checking bbt, etc.  But basically I was really bad with remembering to do so in the morning, so we have mostly just been counting days lately.  We use the withdrawal method on days 9-18.  We are not ttc, but both want children very badly, and would be happy to be pregnant, though it would mean I would be a balloon for our wedding.  Not what I had in mind lol.

Anyway, here's my current situation.  I have been keeping track of my period mentally, and done fine with that until about a little more than a week ago when I realized I had just totally forgotten when I was due for my period.  I do remember that last month a coworker of mine was talking about how she had just started her period and the pill she was on was giving her really bad cramps and headaches.  I remember that I had just finished my period.  When I talked to her yesterday, she said that she was due yesterday. According to that, I could very well be late.  I also, kind of remember when I got my period at the end of July and am fairly accurate +/- 2 days or so to a 28 day cycle.  Counting 28 days a cycle from the end of July, I should have gotten my period around this past Tuesday.  Of course, I am not even a hundred percent positive I am late.

Anyway, the real reason I have started freaking out and trying to figure out when my period is, is because I have been having very exaggerated PMS symptoms since about last Wednesday, this would be almost a week since the time when my fiance and I last had unprotected sex.  For the last four days I have had a headache, been a little nauseous, a little dizzy, and a little crampy at least once everyday.  All of these things sometimes occur during my pms, but not usually all of them.  Usually, my pms cramps are less pronounced too and occur maybe 1-2 times rather than on and off for a few days.  These cramps have felt more like a signal for my bleeding to start, so I keep checking, but nothing.  Plus, I am a little constipated, feeling extremely hot(well I do live somewhere hot year round, but I usually get cold easier than hot), drinking lots of water, and thus urinating frequently. I have cried three times while watching tv in the last 2 days, and teared up at least a few other times while talking with my fiance. (I can be emotional to something really sad or while pms-ing, but this is way extreme.) I could be imagining this too, but I swear I feel like I have been smelling things more distinctly.  Even the thought of some smells make me feel averse to it, though I have not been anywhere near actually puking.

This wouldn't be the first time I thought I was pregnant and wasn't, but honestly, I've never had so many pronounced symptoms.  I took a pregnancy test Wednesday afternoon when this started and it was negative, but it seemed like the positive line was extremely faint.  I am not sure if this is just the way the test is made, though, or if I shouldn't be able to see it at all.  Either way, if I don't get my period tonight, I am going to retest first thing tomorrow morning.  I will let you know what the results are, but I would also appreciate if anyone could tell me of similar experiences and whether they were pregnant or not.  I love all the posts on here, but a lot of times people never come back with the results, so please let me know.

Sorry for the horribly long post and thanks for all of your support!  Either way it will be for the best.  

Congratulations to all the recent preggos on here!  I'm so happy you have continued to post!
Yes, you sound Pregnant! I'd actually be surprised if you weren't. If you know the first day of your last period, check out this site http://***.*******.***/fertility-ovulation-calendar-calculator and it will give you a detailed calendar based on your LMP and how many days in between cycles (usually 28 days).
baby med *******
Viewing 1-200 comments:
KTowne I think DH and I will be tr... Comment
Paxiled commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
Paxiled commented on Some Foods From The O...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals