Discharge, stomach pain

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Discharge, stomach pain

I'm having a problem, I'm having a dark discharge I've had it for about 1-2 weeks now and I'm not sure what it is or why I';m having it? I've also been feeling sick a lot for no apparent reason, bad stomach pain. I know it has nothing to do with anything sexual seeing as I'm a virgin, so what is it?
Avatar n tn
You need to call your gynecologist. Could be hormone related.
Avatar n tn
It could mean that your estrogen levels, progeterone, or testosterone levels are off. Sometimes these can be treated through birth contol pills or other hormone treatments. When blood is very dark it means it is "old" blood being pushed out. You may even need a d/c to clean you out. Could also be fibroid tumors, which are harmless but can cause discharge like that. I'll try to find out more for you.
Avatar n tn
But I dont have a gynecologist, I'm 18! what would that mean? like does it have anything to do with what I'm eating or what I'm doing?
Avatar n tn
May be adhesions also, which is usually scar tissue build up on ovaries which will cause pain. A friend of mine had that. If the pain becomes to severe could even be endometriosis. Again, I'll see what I can find out. But you can even go to your PCP if you have one. At 18 you should start seeing a gyny for PAP smears yearly.
Avatar n tn
Cherry
There is no way that anyone can tell you what is wrong over the internet.  You are old enough to go see a gynecologist, and probably should do so not only to see what this discharge/pain is about, but just to get a good first check up, teaching on self breast exams, questions answered and so on.

No one here can do anything but guess at what's going on.
Avatar n tn
you said that it could be like "old" blood or w/e...if it were that would it just like all come out if I were to get my period like in a week?
Avatar n tn
yes i agree with who_is_this, you have to go see a gynecologist,and she will tell you what is about ur pain and stuff, its better early than sorry, dont afraid to go to the doctor,
Avatar n tn
There aren't any gynecologist in my area...
Avatar n tn
Ok, then..how about any doctor?  A family practice dr. often deals with this sort of thing.
You can't tell me that there are no doctors of any type anywhere near you.  

Point being is that you have to go to a doctor to find out whats wrong.  No one here knows.
mhv commented on photo
Des_a_rae commented on photo
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals