Discharge 9DPO

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Discharge 9DPO

My husband and I have been ttc for 7 months now, I thought I was ovulating in previous months but now Im not sure if I was.  this month was very different and has left me wondering.  My period started on july 17th, on the 28-30th I had a  wet feeling and then on the 31st I had a large amount of egg white, very stretchy mucus that lasted until around the 2nd.  Day 14 would have been the 31st so I am pretty sure that I had ovulated and I also felt a little bit of cramps on my left side.  Now the reason that I am confused is because i am now 8DPO and i still have alot of discharge (not egg white) just white. On 7DPO I went to the bathroom and had a very large amount of discharge it was very thick and white, now today i have still alot of dishcarge, has anyone else experienced this after ovulation?  I thought that you have dry days after not very moist days?  Could this maybe mean Implantation without bleeding? Please let me know, thanks:)
You are dry after your period.  Usually before your period it is white and creamy.  Nothing to worry about, it is absolutely normal to have that type of discharge.
While you might be pregs and might not, this kind of discharge isn't from pregnancy.  It's the normal kind for this stage of the cycle, as the previous poster said.  Since you had such a nice, copious flow of the ewcm, I hope this was your month!  Baby dust!  Annie
I agree with all the above. I mean when I was pregnant all 3 times I did notice an icrease of creamy discharge, but then again some cycles I notice a TON after ovulation anyhow
Thank you Ladies, that has eased my mind, I will find out in about 3-5 days or so if I am pregs or not.  I will keep you all posted... Thanks again :-)