Discharge and Hymen Problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Discharge and Hymen Problems

I recently turned 18 and have decided to lose my virginity to my boyfriend of two years; this is where the trouble starts.
Penetration is utterly unbearable! I am 99% sure my hymen is still in tact, being that I haven't ever had any thing weird inside of me or a random pain and blood while playing sports or after a hard fall. Since I was nearly crying from the pain of him only being a little over an inch inside, we stopped. Completely embarrassing. Two days later and i'm still sore and tender; though it is getting better. Earlier this evening I thought it might be a good idea to feel around inside and make sure it was only the outter area that was hurting. Everything felt fine but when I pulled out, along with my normal moisture, there were chunks of white, softer-than-cottage-cheese, chunks.
WHAT IS GOING ON!?
My odor is normal, the stuff has no off-scent and it isn't coming out of me; but there is alot in there. I recall one time that this has happened before but there wasn't anything similar that happened that could have been linked to it; it was random... help :(
vaginal yeast infection?
I believe you may have a yeast infection