Discharge and Hymen Problems
I recently turned 18 and have decided to lose my virginity to my boyfriend of two years; this is where the trouble starts.
Penetration is utterly unbearable! I am 99% sure my hymen is still in tact, being that I haven't ever had any thing weird inside of me or a random pain and blood while playing sports or after a hard fall. Since I was nearly crying from the pain of him only being a little over an inch inside, we stopped. Completely embarrassing. Two days later and i'm still sore and tender; though it is getting better. Earlier this evening I thought it might be a good idea to feel around inside and make sure it was only the outter area that was hurting. Everything felt fine but when I pulled out, along with my normal moisture, there were chunks of white, softer-than-cottage-cheese, chunks.
WHAT IS GOING ON!?
My odor is normal, the stuff has no off-scent and it isn't coming out of me; but there is alot in there. I recall one time that this has happened before but there wasn't anything similar that happened that could have been linked to it; it was random... help :(
vaginal yeast infection?
I believe you may have a yeast infection