Women's Health Community
Disharge from clitoris
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Disharge from clitoris

Ever since puberty ive noticed that my clitoris has a hole from which white discharge comes out. I am 21 now and I still have. Is this normal? The discharge is white, thick and smells weird. I dont always have it but its there most of the time. Sometimes there is so much that it goes around my labia area. I have always been worried about it but to embarrassed to tell my GP. Ive looked everywhere on the internet for information but no luck so im really worried about what it could be. I only realised that this isnt normal when I got thrush and read up about that. The difference is the dishcarge is coming from the vagina. Is the clitoris meant to have a hole?

Please help :'(
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
159063_tn?1247276417
um are you sure its from there and not vaginal opening. could be a yeast infection. does it burn, hurt.. otherwise I have no idea
Blank
yes im sure its from there. ive had vaginal thrush before, so ive had white discharge from there too. it doesnt itch or burn. ive had it for so long ive just learnt to live with it. i clean it everyday but by the end of the day it can build up. thanks for telling me its smegma, i had no idea what that was. i just looked it up on wikipedia!
Blank
Show it to your gynecologist.  Don't be embarrassed; this is what they do.

You might be mistaken about the "hole".  Women have a smegma-like build up around their various nooks and crannies that should be cleaned off each day with mild soap and water.  Some women produce more than others.  

You could also have an infection of some sort.  So go to the gyn and ask him/her to give you a tour of the area.  They'll be happy to.  No worries.  
Blank
hey i have the same problem. have you found an answer for this? I would like to know. I have had A LOT of health problems lately and cant afford one more copay,lol so I would like to know what you found out on this.
Romina
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank