Do I have a Tipped Uterus?
**I am NOT TTC.**
just curious. I made an appointment with my gyno, But I couldnt get in until August 20-something /:
I (Don't judge) have masturbated once or twice. and I felt a flap like thing about the WHOLE length of my middle finger. I thought it was just a flap, until today..
I found I can SORTA reach under it (it "hangs?" from the top.) but I couldn't go any farther. and I felt a little hole, so i looked it up, It's my Cervix, Correct?
but when I don't have my finger under the "Flap" the hole into my cervix, Uterus? (I'm a female, and don't even know my own anatomy /: ) is covered by my BACK wall. So, I'm asking (for future reference) will I have trouble TTC later on? I know most woman can conceive with NO problem, But the hole is COMPLETELY against my back wall??
I can use tampons, no problem. And my boyfriend can finger me, no problem (He has felt the "Flap" too)
But sometimes sex can be a little uncomfortable.. My boyfriend is only about 6 inches.. but it HURTS. it feels good at the same time, but there's also a LOT of pain /:
I'm asking this because I dont wanna wait a month and a half until I can go to my GYNO.. I was wondering if any lovely ladies could help me <3 thank you <3
Btw, I'm only 16 (thats why im NOT TTC) and this doesn't get better/worse at different times.

** Irrelevant** (sorta) When I do have sex with my boyfriend We're ALWAYS protected. but I do notice I do have a little discharge. it's kinda white, but kinda cloudy. and it's SOUR. some times smaaaaall chunks. But I have no itching. he doesnt mind the taste.. but I do (And I'm bi?) haha. I wash every day, and try my best to take cranberry pills and drink cran apple juice, but I always seem to fail at that :( I DO have a UTI, but it doesn't burn when I pee? (I HAVE been to the doctor about the UTI) it just feels like a little pressure, and that I'm not getting all of it out. and it's dark and has a strong odor. I've always had kinda white-ish discharge (which I know is normal) but some times it smells, some times not. /:
Also, I do NOT put soap on my vagina. Only warm water.
Thanks for the help
i dont know what to say only think i can say is that it can happen, sorry i couldnt be more helpful to this question
well I can say that I have a tipped uterus and it didn't cause a problem when I was trying to get pregnant...not sure what it feels like lol I have never gone that far inside of myself...as far the discharge it prolly has to do with your UTI which why sometimes it's sour or it could be a yeast infection
Its possible you have a yeast infection. My first yeast infection wasnt itchy and it was clumpy like discharge. Now if I get them it isnt the same at all. Depending on where you live you could try Canestan or Monistat. Take the 7 day the longer the better.  If it gets rid of all symptoms that is what it was, if not it could be Bacterial Vaginosis however I never had clumpy discharge with that. I was 15 when I got my first one and had no idea what it was the itching was progressive after a couple of weeks. If you are not itching then I really dont know.

If you are sexually active you should be going to your doctor for pap tests, either way you will have to way to have your doc check.