Do I have a Tipped Uterus?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Do I have a Tipped Uterus?

**I am NOT TTC.**
just curious. I made an appointment with my gyno, But I couldnt get in until August 20-something /:
I (Don't judge) have masturbated once or twice. and I felt a flap like thing about the WHOLE length of my middle finger. I thought it was just a flap, until today..
I found I can SORTA reach under it (it "hangs?" from the top.) but I couldn't go any farther. and I felt a little hole, so i looked it up, It's my Cervix, Correct?
but when I don't have my finger under the "Flap" the hole into my cervix, Uterus? (I'm a female, and don't even know my own anatomy /: ) is covered by my BACK wall. So, I'm asking (for future reference) will I have trouble TTC later on? I know most woman can conceive with NO problem, But the hole is COMPLETELY against my back wall??
I can use tampons, no problem. And my boyfriend can finger me, no problem (He has felt the "Flap" too)
But sometimes sex can be a little uncomfortable.. My boyfriend is only about 6 inches.. but it HURTS. it feels good at the same time, but there's also a LOT of pain /:
I'm asking this because I dont wanna wait a month and a half until I can go to my GYNO.. I was wondering if any lovely ladies could help me <3 thank you <3
Btw, I'm only 16 (thats why im NOT TTC) and this doesn't get better/worse at different times.

** Irrelevant** (sorta) When I do have sex with my boyfriend We're ALWAYS protected. but I do notice I do have a little discharge. it's kinda white, but kinda cloudy. and it's SOUR. some times smaaaaall chunks. But I have no itching. he doesnt mind the taste.. but I do (And I'm bi?) haha. I wash every day, and try my best to take cranberry pills and drink cran apple juice, but I always seem to fail at that :( I DO have a UTI, but it doesn't burn when I pee? (I HAVE been to the doctor about the UTI) it just feels like a little pressure, and that I'm not getting all of it out. and it's dark and has a strong odor. I've always had kinda white-ish discharge (which I know is normal) but some times it smells, some times not. /:
Also, I do NOT put soap on my vagina. Only warm water.
Thanks for the help
i dont know what to say only think i can say is that it can happen, sorry i couldnt be more helpful to this question
well I can say that I have a tipped uterus and it didn't cause a problem when I was trying to get pregnant...not sure what it feels like lol I have never gone that far inside of myself...as far the discharge it prolly has to do with your UTI which why sometimes it's sour or it could be a yeast infection
Its possible you have a yeast infection. My first yeast infection wasnt itchy and it was clumpy like discharge. Now if I get them it isnt the same at all. Depending on where you live you could try Canestan or Monistat. Take the 7 day the longer the better.  If it gets rid of all symptoms that is what it was, if not it could be Bacterial Vaginosis however I never had clumpy discharge with that. I was 15 when I got my first one and had no idea what it was the itching was progressive after a couple of weeks. If you are not itching then I really dont know.

If you are sexually active you should be going to your doctor for pap tests, either way you will have to way to have your doc check.

Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
Paxiled commented on Foods You’re Throwing...
Paxiled commented on Burn Belly Fat with T...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals