Do I have a yeast infection with cuts?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Do I have a yeast infection with cuts?

Hi, Okay first I'd like to say, I'm 13 not sexually active (haven't even kissed a guy) and There is like a small cut in my no no zone. (sorry feel really uncomfortable saying that). For a month its been itchy, burning a stinging a little bit. its a little red and I have taken anit biotics. its a little puffy and I dont have my period at all. what can I do to get rid of it? It's awful! does it seem like a yeast infection?
anti biotics in the last month for other medical probs
Sweetheart you are so young. You should be talking to your Mom. That needs medical attention. I know it's hard to talk to parents sometimes, but your mom needs to know what's going on. You need to see a doctor. You don't want that to get worse. If you have trouble talking to her, then maybe write it down just like you typed it up. Then give it to her. I am here for you, and keeping you in my prayers.