Aa
A
A
Close
Does Cryotherapy Affect Fertility Or Not?
I am considering,(after seeing 5 doctors) Cryotherapy for abnormal bleeding during and after sex.  I have read some things that say this does affect fertility and some things say cryotherapy doesn't affect your chance of getting pregnant at all.  I have never been pregnant yet, but plan to one day and don't want to mess things up.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I can only tell you of my personal experience as I don't know of the stats but I had Cyro and was pregnant again in less than a year. The only problem I had associated with the Cyro and the birth was during delivery. I was in labor for over 24 hours and dialated to 1 cm. Contractions every 2 minutes. Turned out the Cyro had left scar tissue on my cervix which was preventing it from opening. Once this was discovered and the scar tissue was cut, freeing the cervix, I dialated to 10 in about 5 minutes time. So if you have the procedure and then become pregnant, please keep this in mind during delivery and make sure the docs are aware of your history to avoid an extended and unneccesarily LONG Labor and Delivery.
Good Luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
8 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank