Does Cryotherapy Affect Fertility Or Not?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I am considering,(after seeing 5 doctors) Cryotherapy for abnormal bleeding during and after sex.  I have read some things that say this does affect fertility and some things say cryotherapy doesn't affect your chance of getting pregnant at all.  I have never been pregnant yet, but plan to one day and don't want to mess things up.
I can only tell you of my personal experience as I don't know of the stats but I had Cyro and was pregnant again in less than a year. The only problem I had associated with the Cyro and the birth was during delivery. I was in labor for over 24 hours and dialated to 1 cm. Contractions every 2 minutes. Turned out the Cyro had left scar tissue on my cervix which was preventing it from opening. Once this was discovered and the scar tissue was cut, freeing the cervix, I dialated to 10 in about 5 minutes time. So if you have the procedure and then become pregnant, please keep this in mind during delivery and make sure the docs are aware of your history to avoid an extended and unneccesarily LONG Labor and Delivery.
Good Luck!