Does Prozac effect the menstrual cycle?
I recently came off prozac (about 6 weeks ago, having been on it for roughly 10 years) and my menstrual cycle is all over the place!  I first started bleeding 12 days after my period (light and only lasting 1.5 days) then it stopped and now I've started bleeding again which is only 9 days after the last time.  

I'm wondering if Prozac regulates the cycle and if coming off it is creating this irregularity.  If this is the case and anyone has experienced this, does the cycle become regular again after the body had re-adjusted?

I also had to take the morning after pill last week (7 days ago) as my cycle is so all over the place I didn't want to take the risk of being safe.  Could this also be reason for the irregular bleed that started yesterday?

I would also like to know. I've been self-weaning myself off of Fluoxetine and now my period is a week late which never happens! I've also been very emotional, more than normal and have been getting palpitations.