Does it Matter

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Does it Matter

I want to ask the women a question here.Does it matter if a man loves you but his penis is just 3 to 4 inch when erect? Plz also state your nationality
No, it does not matter.  If a man loves his woman enthusiastically, joins into her concerns, cares about her problems, and plays with the kids, feeds them dinner and puts them to bed when she has had just one moment too many of them, he will get all the sex he wants no matter what his physical dimensions.  (I am especially not joking about that kids thing.)  Turn the situation around, if you had a girlfriend with big breasts but who did not treat you as though she cared about your problems or thought you were great, or a girlfriend with small breasts who thought you were the best, cared about your problems, worked by your side to build a wonderful life, laughed at your jokes, and told you she was happy you were your husband, would you give a darn about the size of her breasts?  Don't let porn convince you that size matters, it's mostly done that way to play on men's competitive insecurities.  Too big can hurt.
Its not the size that matters its how he uses it. I lost my virginity to a guy that was small 4 inches and it wasn't bad. I've also been with a guy who quite long and he had no idea what he was doing.
(American-Russian/Dutch-Indonesian)… does it matter to him? Generally speaking, i think size matters the most when it influences the confidence of a man. Obviously the more stimulation, the more pleasure… is it proportional to you? Regardless, love is 100x more valuable than a smaller penis… but since your posting the question… what brings on your hesitation?
Thanks everyone for replying.The purpose is not to offend anyone in any way but to know the fact and to give confidence to men who have this problem (including myself).Sometimes the problem is in the mind and since I live in a country where this kind of things are not discussed,I would like to know the facts and true feelings of women.And also because I'm going to get married soon.I know my wife would not protest or say anything about this because I live in a rather conservative society where women are not asked about their choice and I feel concerned that if I cannot satisfy her ,I should not marry
That being said… I'll share the secret to woman's sexual pleasure…. and why size does not matter...

(with few exceptions) The only way women reach orgasm is with clitoral stimulation.
The clit is the most sensitive, pleasurable part of the body (even more than any part of men’s bodies). Similar to the penis, when aroused, the clitoris fills with blood, becoming larger and more sensitive.
The clit has 2 parts (all of which swell with pleasure)
The outer clit is the little ball-like tip/head located between the meeting point of the lips at the top of the vagina.
The other part is the inner clitoris. The inner clit is located inside the vagina on both sides of the vaginal opening. Think of it like the letter ‘V’ turned upside down. The outer clit is the point of the V, where the 2 legs meet. The inner clit extends from the tip & splits into the 2 legs inside the body with the vaginal ‘hole’ in the middle.
The inner clit is not as sensitive as the outer clit and nearly impossible to stimulate with penetration at an un-aroused state as it is limp.
The easiest/ best way to sexually satisfy a woman is with clitoral stimulation. Because the outer clit is the most sensitive and  can be accessed at an un-aroused state, stimulating should be done first.
With light, slow rubbing/ caressing/ touching she will become aroused and the clit will swell.
It is best to continue this consistently, following her reactions until she reaches orgasm.
Once sufficiently satisfied with foreplay, intercourse is more pleasurable for her. This is because she is wet enough and the inner and outer clit are erect therefore more sensitive and easier to stimulate.
When women orgasm from intercourse it is from inner clitoral stimulation from the penis moving in & out.  However, a lot of women still have difficulty reaching orgasm- nevertheless it is very pleasurable and if the had orgasmed previously, they will be satisfied.
I can't tell how much Im thankful to you for this reply.I would like more people to participate esp the women bcz this is a very sensitive issue for men who face this problem and thier life is wrecked due to this problem
glad to have helped :)
any other questions… dont hesitate to send a message