DoesWellbutrin xl 150mg from Smithkline corp is different from the one ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

DoesWellbutrin xl 150mg from Smithkline corp is different from the one Biovail corp

I was recently prescribed this by my Doc for 3 months this summer. I used it for only 2 and a day later it went away, I was no longer sad, or getting angry, It was like nothing brought me down I was happy and the best part I never got a "high" feeling from it this what I had requested from my doctor, it was like i was taking vitamins . so a month later my depression came back. Its but he same company but I was a little skeptic when I noticed it came in a different box but it both said it was done by gsk. I now experience drowsiness right after I take the one I am on now for a little while, and I lose my temper quickly (I never did before, andmay i add that i hate this!) . I did my research and found out that its now a different manufacturer. The one I was on first was from Biovail Corp in Canada (the one I liked because it has no side affects but increasing my libido ;-) and the one im on now is from Smithkline Beecham Corp (the one that makes me drowsy). It seems like the pharmacy didnt update their stock since I realize that the Biovail Corp is the new Manufacturers.
Does anyone experience this, and do you recommend that I tell my doctor so that I can get a new prescription and try and locate the one from Biovail corp, because I hate the one that the pharmacy gave me?