DoesWellbutrin xl 150mg from Smithkline corp is different from the one Biovail corp
I was recently prescribed this by my Doc for 3 months this summer. I used it for only 2 and a day later it went away, I was no longer sad, or getting angry, It was like nothing brought me down I was happy and the best part I never got a "high" feeling from it this what I had requested from my doctor, it was like i was taking vitamins . so a month later my depression came back. Its but he same company but I was a little skeptic when I noticed it came in a different box but it both said it was done by gsk. I now experience drowsiness right after I take the one I am on now for a little while, and I lose my temper quickly (I never did before, andmay i add that i hate this!) . I did my research and found out that its now a different manufacturer. The one I was on first was from Biovail Corp in Canada (the one I liked because it has no side affects but increasing my libido ;-) and the one im on now is from Smithkline Beecham Corp (the one that makes me drowsy). It seems like the pharmacy didnt update their stock since I realize that the Biovail Corp is the new Manufacturers.
Does anyone experience this, and do you recommend that I tell my doctor so that I can get a new prescription and try and locate the one from Biovail corp, because I hate the one that the pharmacy gave me?