Women's Health Community
Don't Know
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Don't Know

I don't know which room to be in but I have some questions. I have been running a fever for about 5 days now but just a low grade. I also have been feeling really really wierd like dizzy but not, No energy what so ever, back pain and also my eyes have been hurting i can see ok out of them beside the dizzy type thing but they hurt when I move them either direction. But my main thing is I just don't feel right. Does anyone have any clue what is wrong with me....because I don't!!!! Thanks for the time.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It sounds like you have an infection of some kind.  You need to see a doctor.
Blank
262705_tn?1235706678
well some women run a low grade fever early in pregnancy and have headaches whick might cause the pain in your eyes which maybe a migraine headache with and aura. take an hpt test just for the heck of it and see go to the dollar store and get 2 test and see what happens. if not then go to the doc and describe the symptom and see what he says. goodluck and keep me posted.
Blank
thanks for the comments....I did go to the dr. and they don't know what it is either. I did find out that I have an enlarged heart. I am waiting on the results back from that to see if I need further testing or if it is normal for me. Do you know anything about enlarged hearts? Thanks again
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...