Don't Know

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Don't Know

I don't know which room to be in but I have some questions. I have been running a fever for about 5 days now but just a low grade. I also have been feeling really really wierd like dizzy but not, No energy what so ever, back pain and also my eyes have been hurting i can see ok out of them beside the dizzy type thing but they hurt when I move them either direction. But my main thing is I just don't feel right. Does anyone have any clue what is wrong with me....because I don't!!!! Thanks for the time.
Avatar n tn
It sounds like you have an infection of some kind.  You need to see a doctor.
well some women run a low grade fever early in pregnancy and have headaches whick might cause the pain in your eyes which maybe a migraine headache with and aura. take an hpt test just for the heck of it and see go to the dollar store and get 2 test and see what happens. if not then go to the doc and describe the symptom and see what he says. goodluck and keep me posted.
thanks for the comments....I did go to the dr. and they don't know what it is either. I did find out that I have an enlarged heart. I am waiting on the results back from that to see if I need further testing or if it is normal for me. Do you know anything about enlarged hearts? Thanks again
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
AnnieBrooke away July 25 afternoon to J... Comment
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals