Don't know what to do? Please help?
I'm 18 years old and I shower everyday. I wash my private area before I go to my boyfriend's house and generally during the time I'm there (cos I spend most of the day there) to keep fresh. I don't have a problem with my smell but I have a lot of, you know "goo" and I can't help it and it disgusts my boyfriend. He's had many sexual partners before me and he says that all of those girls did not have the same "problem" as me. What am i supposed to do? Go every 10 minutes to the bathroom and wash my area of goo? It's a hole, I can't control it! So I end up sounding unclean and disgusting compared to his other previous partners. And he just won't take for an answer the fact that my body does it without me wanting to. I say I can't help it and his answer is "wash more frequently and don't be dirty". But how much washing am I supposed to do? Plus it's very very embarrassing...Can any of you with more experience give me some advise on how to seam more clean/womanlike? Cos I'm literally scraping the little amount of self-confidence I have left and starting to feel like a  12-year-old that just got her period for the first time (you know that funny age in which your body is kind of odd and smells cos of the changes?)  I hope I'm making myself clear and not confusing anyone....
Thanx for the help!
P.S: I don't want to do that douching thing
Your bf is very uneducated about how the female body works and is also rude and disrespectful as to tell you that you are "unclean", which is far from the truth. Absolutely do not douche, as this is very bad for you to do and can cause infection. The amount of vaginal discharge that a woman gets will vary from woman to woman and from month to month(at times). Some women get a lot of vaginal discharge and that is just how there body is. Though you do want to watch out for infection, signs of that are any other color discharge other than clear or white, a fishy smell or other strong odor, and/or clumpy discharge(like cottage cheese). If you have any of those symptoms, than it may be a sign of infection and you should make a doctor's appointment to be looked at. Otherwise, you can just wear a panty liner to keep your underwear clean. Personally, I would rethink the relationship if a guy treated me that way, and suggest you think about that. No guy should ever make you feel bad about your body and you deserve someone who will bring you up and not tear you down.
Forgot to add that itchiness is another sign of infection to watch out for.
The problem is not yours, it's your boyfriend's.

Even if you had an infection, he should not accuse you of being unclean and needing to wash more frequently.  He should be your ally.  But it sounds like you don't have an infection, so your boyfriend's behavior is even more rude and inexcusable.

I would not spend most of the day with a jerk who made me feel bad about myself.  Get a different boyfriend.  Some guys get excited at the phrase "juicy vagina."  He is a bozo in how he behaves and it sounds like he has hygiene obsessions too.
Sounds like your boyfriend has some growing up to do. You deserve better. It's totally normal for your body to have discharge. I'm 30 years old and have gone through it, plus pregnancies and children. My concern is that you stated that he's had "many sexual partners". Do you use protection every time you are intimate with him? Is it possible he's given you an infection? Have you gone to the doctor to have it checked out?
I have no infection I'm sure of it. No funny smell, no itching. no nothing. Just lots of discharge, especially when I'm ovulating. But I've always been like that and I didn't know that it was such a "downer"...
And yes he does have hygiene obsessions
I forgot to mention that it is kind of...thick? Like cream, but it doesn't smell and it doesn't hurt/itch. It's just very creamy
As I said, there are tons of guys who get excited by the phrase "creamy" or "juicy" when it refers to a vagina.  Lose Felix Unger like yesterday, and find a nice, normal guy who will celebrate your healthy female body and thank his lucky stars you are not unlubricated when it's time to have sex.  What a jerk.  Don't EVER let a guy with problems define what you think about yourself.