Dropped Cervix
At first they thought it was a prolapsed bladder and I am waiting for a cystoscopy, but at my annual Pap smear test, my own doctor thought it was my cervix.  I have a tipped cervix and when i strain during a bowel movement I feel these hard lumps that drop down.  It doesn't cause problems otherwise, except for sexual activity which is rare as we are both older now.  From reading the other postings, it sounds like I will need a surgical repair job, not a total hysterectomy.  I had a pessary inserted many years ago to correct the tipped cervix, but it never seemed to help.

This discussion is related to stage 3 uterine prolapse with rectocyle.
My cevix just dropped. I really don't know how to feel about it. I realy don"t like the feeling of something hanging down there. The doctor really didn"t tell me anything. I have no reason why this happen or how to fix it.  I had a baby four months ago and I'm in my late 30"s. Doc said it was because of my baby's. This last one was my 3rd. Does anybody have any answers for me or something. I feel really alone in this and scared.