ED

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

ED

i am a 20yr old.am not suffering from any disease and i get erections perfectly normal all the time including morning erection i started musurbating lyk 2weeks bk and i kud ejaculate very wel.bt am skead coz when am with my gf and wi want to have sex my erections are not hard enough for penetration and they dont last long.it has hapened twice nw.i hav neva had sex b4 and this waz my first tym to try out.kud i b having erectyl dysfunction and how can i solve ths am realy skead
Tags: ED
When you and gf are having sex is your mind on something else that is causing you not to have a full erection? Stress may be the cause.... if the problem persists then maybe you should take a visit to your family dr and see what he/she suggests you do...

I know sometimes when i am having sex with my bf and he is fully erected and then he goes limp during.. not sure why that is.. i used to think it was me but he says no.. keep us updated and best of luck to you...=)
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 26 weeks, feeling blessed a... Comment
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Sep 29
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals