ENDOMETRIOTIC CYST IN RIGHT OVARY

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

ENDOMETRIOTIC CYST IN RIGHT OVARY

Iam having ENDOMETRIOTIC CYST IN RIGHT OVARY and i want to know whether this pain causes only for the person who has sexual contact or for it can raise for the virgin also.I want to send you my recent abdomanal scan report and find the problem regarding this report whether it gives any information about my VIRGINITY.Iam enclosing my report below:
   REAL TIME B MODE SCAN OF WHOLE ABDOMEN
Liver   :   Normal Size and Echotexture of the liver.
No Focal Lesions seen in the liver.
Common Bile Duct and Portal Vein are normal.
No Intra Hepatic Biliary Radicles dilatation.
Gall Bladder :  Normal Size and wall thickness.
No gall stones noted.
Pancreas   :   Normal Size and Echotexture.
Spleen     :   Normal Size and Echotexture.
Kidneys   :   Both Kidneys Show normal size,shape,  outlines,
  echotexture and pelvi calyceal system.                         No calculus noted in both kidneys.
Bladder   :    Partilally full and appears normal.
Uterus    :   Size of Uterus meas 65x35x45 mms.
  Normal Size and Echotexture.   Retroverted in position.No Mass Lesion Noted in the Uterus.
Ovaries  :   Right Ovary meas 56x40 mms.
      Evidence of Cystic Lesion meas 47x37 mms .With
      Homogeneous Internal Echoes  seen in right ovary.No Evidence of any Calcifications --Endometriotic Cyst Right.
Left ovary meas 30x19mms.Normal Size and Echotexture.
Retroperitoneum is Normal. No Pre and Para aortic lymph nodes note.No free fluid Collection seen in Abdomen/Pelvis.Impression   : SUGGESTIVE OF ENDOMETRIOTIC CYST IN RIGHT OVARY
Plz answer me asap.......

I have had a 7 cm cyste on my right ovary---I was only about 25 years old----I went through a painful year following the birth of my second child.  It is a very painful situation and a confusing time also.....please make sure that you get all the information possible before making ANY serious decisions that could affect the rest of your life......I wish I had listened to this advice at that time............
you can have alot of pain with a cyst------sexually active or not----it depends on the size and location of the cyst.....
I'm a little confused.  Are you asking if you can have ovarian cysts and pain and still be a virgin?  I am assuming you don't want your parents to know.  Well, It doesn't have anything to do with being a virgin or not.  I have a cousin who has had multiple problems with cysts on her ovaries since the age of 14.  Way before she became sexually active.
I have an endometriotic cyst in my left ovary and the doctor has put me on Danazol..it has reduced the size of the cyst. I am still on Danazol and recently i have been experiencing stains/blodd spotting although it should not be so since iam taking Danazol..my doctor has increased my dosage..wht could be the reason of the suddent blodd spotting and is there a chance that the cyst grows back after treatment?