ESSURE
I had my 3rd child in April of this year. When going back for my 6 week check-up, i had the ESSURE procedure done. This was on June 2nd of this year. Since then i have been spotting every single day. I need to know if this is normal?
Here is from some material on Essure:

Not all women who undergo the Essure placement procedure will achieve successful placement of both micro-inserts

Approximately 1 out of every 7 women in the Essure clinical studies did not achieve successful placement of both micro-inserts during the first placement procedure. Some of these women chose to undergo a second placement procedure, achieved successful placement of both micro-inserts during the second procedure, and subsequently were able to rely on Essure for contraception. If you do not receive successful placement of both micro-inserts during the first procedure, you should talk with your doctor about whether to undergo a second placement procedure or to rely on other methods of birth control.

You must use another method of birth control for at least 3 months after the procedure

It takes at least 3 months before your doctor can advise you whether you can begin relying on Essure for contraception. You will need to visit your doctor 3 months after your Essure procedure to have an evaluation performed. This evaluation is called a hysterosalpingogram (HSG), and it is performed to make sure that both of your Essure micro-inserts are in the correct location and that both of your tubes have been blocked. The HSG involves injection of contrast (dye) into your uterus so that an X ray can be taken. It is important that you do not rely on Essure for contraception until your doctor has performed this test and has told you that you may rely on Essure for contraception. If you rely on Essure for contraception before completing this evaluation, you may get pregnant or have an ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside of your uterus). Ectopic pregnancies can be life threatening. Because of this 3-month waiting period, you will need to talk to your doctor (before the procedure is performed) about another contraceptive method to use with Essure during this time. During this 3-month period, intrauterine devices (IUDs) and intrauterine systems (IUSs) cannot be used.
______________

I'd just double check with your doctor to be sure the placements were correct.