Early period ?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Early period ?!

Hi, so around the 2nd of feb I was coming to the end of my period however about a day ago (15th) I noticed some some brown blood firstly I assumed it was my uterus cleaning itself as it does, but its now the 17th and today I had a full on day of bleeding as if I was on my period however Im not due til the end of the month usually/ roughly same time as always.
I then kept reading alot of stuff about pregnancy however I have the contraceptive implant have had it for 2 years this year and its not due for a new one til 2013! so I'm not sure what the problem is, I have recently been doing alot of exercise, and sorting out my diet and it hasn't been the best but Im not sure if it's just a day thing or not..
So if anyone has any imput would be good haha or anything similiar :)

thanks
When we change our diets, or get stressed and so on... Our bodies change so that means our menses change. I'm sure you are fine.
okay thank you for your help :)
Ok so here's my story. I've read a lot of woman going through something similar but haven't seen any definite answers. Ok, so about 2 weeks or so before I was suppose to get my period, I had sex with my husband. We used protection and all but then then about a week later I had slight spotting and bleeding. It was very light and not like a period at all. It only lasted for about a day or two, I didn't think much of it although it had never happened to me before. So then the time came to get my period and it didn't show (I have to add my period is very irregular). I waited about 6 days before I took two pregnancy test and they both came out negative. I still haven't gotten my period and its odd for me because although my period is irregular, i always get it. Now I'm wondering if I am pregnant and maybe the urine test is just not detecting it?
I have had some pregnancy symptoms which cause me to think that I could be. I have a doctors appointment in two weeks and I'm going to ask for a blood test but I can't wait that long to find out. I need some advice!! What do you think?? Has this happened to anyone else out there? Please help me!

P.s sorry for writting a whole novel, just had a lot to say lol