Early period then brown spotting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Early period then brown spotting

Hi, I am 20 years old. I was taking the pill for two years up until Dec 2010, when I came off it. I had my period as normal in January (I normally have a very long cycle - 5 weeks), but after that it didn't come for another 6 weeks until the 4th of Marchv. I had unprotected sex on March 17 (first time since coming off pill) but there was no ejaculation. Then my "period" came on March 30 - Much earlier than usual. It was also lighter than usual but it still lasted 6-7 days, and it was way beyond any description I've read of implantation bleeding. Now it is April 21 and I'm experiencing some brown spotting, which I have never got before. I am freaking myself out here reading about all the pregnancy signs. Is it possible these could just be irregularities in my cycle due to coming off the pill?
Brown spotting - old blood.
At age 20, it is likely too young for early menopause. Normally brown blood is found in persons 40+.
Buy bottles of douche. But only use once in awhile to feel cleaner if you like. Using them too often disrupts the regular bacteria flora that exists to protect the vagina from infections.