Early periods on birth control?
I'm on birth control and I started my period almost a week early, is this normal? I'm sexually active & I've been on birth control for about a year now and this has never happened.
I would like to know about this too. I have been on the pill for years and I missed two pills in week 3 of my pack and got my period a week early. I am scared I am pregnant. Please help!
What kind of birth control pill are you on? I have been on both Tri-Spintec (generic Ortho Tri-Cyclen) + Ortho Try-Cyclen Lo, and I know that if you miss 2 or 3 days of the pills, it will give you an early period. Were you taking it consistently before those days that you missed? And did you have sex after those missed pills?

Either way, I think that it is probably because you missed those two pills, but if you want to know for sure go pick up a pregnancy test.
Hey. I am also having a similar issue. I was a week late to pick up my pills and started late. So when I would usually be on my second week of ortho-tri-lo I was on my first with the pills. I missed 2 days in a row and got my period a few days after that. I was super confused and assumed that since I had messed up my schedule to start my period was out of wack. So I continued to take the pills even though I was on a regular period on my second week of pills...I finished after 6 days and now that I have reached the placebos in the pack I am having some light spotting and minor cramps. Is that normal? Is this happening because I started late and missed two pills in a row the last two days of my first week?