Ectopic or 'Twins? Am I even Prego ? Please Help !!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Am 33. My Periods Oct 14-19 Next Nov 6-11. Nov 12-15 I took 50mg of CLOMID. Husband's sperm enter me 7 times between Nov 19-23rd. - 3 times it was done with a DROPPER and 4 times with Intercourse. Nov 24th night and 25th morning spotted DARK RED. On 25th eveg and Night I spotted BROWN AND BLAKISH BROWN THICK STUFF On 26th it was still that black sticky drop and some blackish FLAKES with the BROWN trace on the PAD. On 27 Nov only THIN PINKISH TRACE IN THE PAD and same thing on the tissue everytime I WIPED after urination -27th night I was DRY - The Spotting had stopped - TENDER BREAST, FREQUENT URINATION and increased urge to eat. Also, often feel belly so full and bloated that I have problem sitting in the sofa and do have a slight lower stomach ache - I never had these symptoms together in my life. HPT Neg on Dec 3 and Dec 9 now LITTLE COLORLESS ODORLESS DISCHARGE HERE AND THERE. AM I PREGNANT ??Thanks for your help.
Since there is a history of unprotected intercourse hence chances of pregnancy should be ruled out. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.