Edema
Hello.  I've never posted anything on any kind of health site before, but I have been having multiple symptoms that my doctors keep dismissing. (Grr)  Ok, here goes...I seem to have full body edema, to the point where my whole body is sensitive to the touch.  Just simple things like putting on my jeans, or when one of my children tap me on the arm to get my attention, the pain is excruciating.  I wake up in the morning with severe abdominal pain (from my sternum down and from left to right), puffy eyes and hands and bouts of diahrrea.  I then urinate, with an extremely full bladder, about every 15-20 mins for the first half of the day then it tapers down to about 2 times per hour.  I get really short of breath when doing the smallest things, like walking up the stairs with laundry or just talking on the phone while walking around.  I feel heart palps. occasionally and it feels at times like my heart is racing and pounding.  And lastly, I am extremely tired all the time.  I wake up in the morning just as tired as when I went to bed.  I am a 30 yr old female.  The surgeries that I have had are - 3 C-sections in '01 '02 and '04, 1 inguinal hernia repair in '01, a panniculectomy in '06 and an appendectomy in "08.  I had labs done this past Friday Nov. 24.  The labs included a CBC - with normal results, a urinalysis - with normal results, lipase - normal at 249, and a TSH - normal at 0.65.  My doctor also ordered a B12, but the results aren't back yet.  I'm not sure if more info is needed, but let me know and I will see what I can find out.  Other than that, if there is anyone who can help me or give me any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate the help.  

Thank you.
J
sorry but you have me bamboozled too - I dont know of any conditions that cause those symptoms with normal blood and urine tests.  It seems like more than one body system is involved - ie diarrhoea together with shortness of breath and heart palps, which is usual for any one condition.  I'm not asking this to be rude or insulting, but what is your BMI (body mass index) if it is higher than normal (ie you are overweight for your frame) that could cause your tiredness and shortness of breath on exertion, and people with increased BMI often have a number of body systems affected.
Since your blood test results are all normal - you may just have to go system by system- ie get a stool specimen culture (for the diarrhoea) and perhaps an ECG (a tracing of the electrical activity in the heart)... (your doctor may have already ordered this ofcourse).
Im sorry i dont have more advice to offer, but just keep up the fluids, along with a low fat diet and heaps of iron rich foods in case you are low in iron, and gentle exercise you can tolerate until you get your problems sorted out.
good luck
my mum had similar similar symptoms the dr kept saying she was all fine nothing wrong with her. I am a nurse and it was so clearly obvious that she was not ok. i spoke to a naturopath at work, and encouraged her to see her. Naturopath found multiple things wrong with her eg. hormone imbalance, body toxicity, lymphoedema. My advice: Go to a naturopath!!! you know your body and you know something is wrong. Don't give up girl!!
have you been checked for fibro myalgia or lupos my mother in law had the same symptoms as u and she was diaganosed with having both and colitis on top of them