Ejaculation in my anus

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Ejaculation in my anus

My husband and I have been together for a few years and we have started practising anal sex.
Recently he has started to ejaculate whilst still inside my anus.
We are not sure if this can cause any issues or health problems. I have heard it can lead to Irratable Bowel Syndrome but I cant find anything to back that up on this website.

Can you please help to identify if this could be seriously detremantal to my health?
i have never heard of this causing any problems.but i have read that sperm is a natural mood enhancer for women.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5263250/

1. Easing depression and stress
Bass says this is pretty definite. “The release from orgasm does much to calm people. It helps with sleep, and that is whether we talk about solo sex or sex with a partner,” she says.

But wait, there’s more. A recent study of college students at the State University of New York in Albany suggests that semen acts as an antidepressant. Females in the study who were having sex without condoms (see safe sex caution, above) had fewer signs of depression than women who used condoms or abstained from sex.

“These data are consistent with the possibility that semen may antagonize depressive symptoms,” the authors wrote, “and evidence which shows that the vagina absorbs a number of components of semen that can be detected in the bloodstream within a few hours of administration.”

I kid you not, ladies. Semen is good stuff. It gives a shot of zinc, calcium, potassium, fructose, proteins -- a veritable cornucopia of vitality!
Avatar n tn
How old were you when you had your ...
8 hrs ago by Hadleigh_bell
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
aiyanas_momma commented on aiyanas_momma's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals