Endometriosis and Pregnancy

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Endometriosis and Pregnancy

Hello everyone, i hope you are all in the best of health.
I am 21 years old and i have endometriosis. My husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now.
I also have cysts that come and go (NOT PCOS). We have been trying to have a baby 2 years. the doctors say that i have mild endometriosis they only found 2-4 bits but the pain is unbelievable. please can someone tell me if it is possibel for me to have kids without IVF because i cant afford it and cant get it on the NHS (hubby has kids) i know alot of people who are preg or have had a baby or have kids and its so hard for me. Someone please give me advice. thanks you so much. xxxx
It is true that endometriosis is one of the leading causes of infertility. Treatment involves NSAID pain killers,GnRH analogs,oral contraceptive pills,progestins and surgery. So in my opinion,evaluation from a gynecologist is required and specific treatment for endometriosis should be started at the earliest.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

hi i have had all the tests done and i have had the pill, surgery, ect but me and my husband are trying for a babyand have had no luck i have got to have another lap on may 1st 2012 . also my FSH levels are 12.1 could that be a problem also?
Des_a_rae Ironic? Had a dream last n... Comment
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
How Bad Science and Big Business Cr...
19 hrs ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals