Endometriosis and andometriosis or Kidney infection???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I have been dealing with endometriosis and andometriosis  last two years..... Been to the emergency room 5 times in a year. I have no insurance and went to the ER this because my  left side below my rid cage has a sharp  side and lower back were my kidney is I am in so much pain... I have this really bad odder  on my tongue, it smells like copper or bowl odder. I have had this same odder when I had endometriosis this pass year off and on..... I have regular bowl moments that are normal color... So they took a CT scan and blood work urine and came back with I have a lot of protein and some sign of Bactria in my urine.... So the Dr. said its a mystery what is going on with me. Dr have me Cipro to take for infection and to follow up with my FP.... The thing is I go to a clinic and I owe on my account, so they refuse to see me.... I have no idea what to do about my health and whats going on...  I have been having a achy pain in my aretha for about two months and not releasing all my urine have to push the rest out.... So I have been having sharp pain shooting down from my left side down through my aretha.... Plus I have been bloated really bad for the last two and half months now... I though maybe it was from the holidays, but I think I might have endometriosis again flaring up..I have gained weight about five ponds in 2 months and I am really concerned what is going on with me is it my kidneys or my endometriosis is back again and is effecting my other organs in my body???????.....PLEASE HELP ME with some input of what my condition? Anyone that can help me???? Thank you for you input RC
In absence of any UTI, other causes which may cause urinary retention are urethral syndrome, any blockage in the flow of urine like any scar tissue, injury (as in a car wreck or bad fall), blood clots, infection, tumors in the pelvic region, and stones, infection or due to disruption of the delicate and complex system of nerves that connects the urinary tract with the brain and the nervous system.

The smell of tongue is due to gases produced by the action of certain bacteria on protein and other substances. These bacteria may be present on your tongue, in your mouth, Gums , nose, tonsils, esophagus or stomach. Tonsils are lymph nodes present in the mouth which when inflamed and calcified(tonsillitis with tinsiloliths) also releases foul smell. Cleaning the tongue with tongue cleaner, using a mouth wash with mint etc may be tried.
It is less likely for endometriosis to cause such symptoms.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank  you for your info Dr Kidd... The only thing is that I have a share of cost medi-cal of $2100.00 and I have no  means of paying to go see my primary care physician or my gynecologist....
When I went to the ER 9 days ago they said they are going to bill me....But I cant follow up with the clinic I go to cause I owe them money....I am stuck  in a hard Place right now....

I am still in a lot of pain in my lower left back down to my uterus, even though I took the cipro for 5 days... Still feeling really fatigued no strength to stand to long or clean my house. Still have no appetite blotted in my stomach.
I have tingling and nerve pain in my joints going down my left side from my fingers down to my feet. Plus I think I have an infection in my sinuses too... Lots of pressure and bad headaches. I still have a temperature of 99.3 to 100.2 every day...Still gaining weight which I never had a problem with gaining weight ever in my life... I just don't know what to do next....tired of not being able to function daily.... Don't know what to do, very lost.... do you have any input??? Thank you for responding to my post DR Kidd
From your symptoms of fatigue and tiredness, tingling sensations and weight gain, hypothyroidism should be ruled out. Symptoms of hypothyroidism are fatigue,depression,weight gain,cold intolerance,dry, coarse hair and skin,constipation
,muscle cramps,decreased concentration,vague aches and pains,menstrual disorders,palpitation and swelling of the legs.

I feel that you should consult a physician and get yourself and your thyroid hormone levels evaluated.
For sinusitis, golden rule for chronic sinus congestion is steam inhalation. Inhaling steam from a bowl of hot (but not boiling water) may help to soften, and loosen, the build up of mucus in your nose. This will lessen the dizziness and nausea. So do it 2-3 times a day.

Thank you but my uterus, back left lower pain that is getting worse and my urethra pressure nerve pain in all area of the pelvis... I just started bleeding really bad and I am only in my 17 cycle of my menus cycle...In really bad pain and taking percocet.....  I started my period last month 5 days earlier... The month prior the that one I was 4 days early....This is what happened last year when I had so much cystic chocolate that ruptured.  I was in so much pain and so much clotting came out for months and then they said endomitosis ans andomitosis...
Wondering if it could be endomitosis cancer??  Any info from anyone would be appreciated.... Thank you rc
I went to my OBGYN and saw my Dr that has been going through my endometriosis... She set up date 2/22/2013 for a biopsy of my endometrium to rule out cancer...
The reason is because of my bleeding only 10 after my last period. I started again having it for 8 days straight.. Plus every month my periods have been really off like 6 to 4 days early with severe pain in between periods....  I have been in a lot of pain and having pain in my chest and still have nerve pain going down my left side finger tips to my feet...still having a low temperature of 98.9 to 99.9....if the biopsy comes back good then she wants to do ablation in my endometrium area.
I have heard horrible story's about getting ablation of my uterus, because they ended up having more pain and bleed outside of the uterus..They end up getting a full hysterectomy... I really cant afford to go the long route and end up with having hysterectomy...

What do you think if it comes back good results and I hope they do...
should I get the Ablation of my uterus???