Engagement... Station...
Been at OB all day today *phew* I am tired lol... Well I went into OB today with 10 unregular contractions per an hour... They checked me and I am now dilated to a 2 1/2... Progress but not what I was hoping for... They think I will be back within 2 days. I did not progress anymore today so that kind of sucked but hopefully she will apear soon! I also found out that I have a fairly bad UTI... So now I am on antibiotics. But it will be worth it in the end. They also told me that she is not engaged... But my doc last friday told me that she was -1... I do not know if they move up and down but that was a dissapointment.  Anyone know if that is common?  She also said I was 70 % effaced when the doc said Friday that I was 80%...
From my experience, you can move in and out of the different stages of engagement and effacement as the baby is making it's way down the birth canal. They burrow and twist and turn - sometimes not until full on active labour - Don't worry it won't be too much longer!!!
This is something wrong that HE did, not you. Face to face let him know that you will not feel guilty because you did nothing wrong. Let him know the family doesn't have to know but that you want nothing to do with him. Be strong and take back the power of your mind. Be positive that YOU will be fine and take back YOUR power. If you dwell on it then he keeps power over your mind and emotions.