Engorged Right Labia
I have the same thing. My right labia is swollen, huge and sensitive and my left is the regular size. The right one is fully 40x the size of my left. It hangs really low. I noticed it at work and due to rubbing on my underwear and between my legs it now is chaffed and hurts a lot. I can barely walk.

I havent even had any real sexual contact besides masturbation. I dont think its yeast infection because there is no smelly discharge - just extra of the regular fluids as if I was turned on.

I've been checking medical sites for a clue and I've come up dry. Its not HPV because I have no worts, and as I said, no discharge so i dont think its fungal or bacterial. I cant beat the feeling that this is what it feels like to be a guy and have an erection that wont go down... I've even slept a night and Its still here. I'm going on 17 hours with it currently.

Please, please, please if anyone knows ANYTHING.

Does anyone know how to get the swelling down?
I had typed "I have the same thing" because this was cut and pasted from when I wrote it as a reply (obviously I didnt proofread well enough). I found some women saying they had similar problems but theirs all seemed to be reprocussions from vigorous sexual activity.  Mine happened at work. There is absolutally nothing sexually related there.

I made it a question because I seem to be alone in that mine was quite spontaneous.
The same thing is happening to me. I woke up from a nap about 3 days ago and my right inner labia was swollen and very irritated. I haven't had any sexual conact in several months, there is no itch, no discharge and no sign of other infection. It is swollen and red and irritated, but still soft to the touch, there are no hard bumps so I do not believe it is a cyst or something similar.

I have iced it and used some ointment to reduce the irritation, but nothing is bringing the swelling down.

i have the same thing!  the itch drove me insane until i scratched.  i looked in the mirror and my vaginal opening was covered by my inflamed labia!  this is the first time this has ever happened to me ... and its rather scary.  i know its not an std or a hpv.  its really annoying.