Entry Pain
My husband and I have been married almost 6 months. We tried to stay chaste during our courtship, but he's entered me twice before marriage. The first couple times we -really- did it, I barely felt him inside. (I was a virgin before him.) Then I guess the nerves kicked in and I really understood what the "big deal" was.

Anyway. We don't have it often. Maybe once a week lately. I've been having issues with its hurting when he first enters. It's like the skin is being stretched too far.

After a few moments of movement, it's fine, but I thought it was lubrication so I try to make sure I'm wet (even if I -really- want him, my body may not be ready).

I've told him maybe he should finger my vagina a bit before entering me. To spread the natural lubrication and to stretch me if for some reason I'm just too tight.
I did that myself and my doctor told me after I had my hysterectomy (for other reasons), that is was because my uterous was really tilted. So, what I thought was just a tight issue was totally something else. Since having the hysterectomy, I have had no problem in that area at all. So if it continues to be a problem, please talk to your doctor.