Escapelle???!!! Veryyy important
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. We did the pulling out method. I used Escapelle 24 hours after the unprotected sex. His father had problems having children,but I can have a baby very easily if I want to.
I am only a teenager,is there anything else I can try/Do? Please help me.. Will I be pregnant!!??
The pull out method is not a method at all, you can very easily still get semen inside of you just using the pull out method. Also, your boyfriend's father having problems having children may have nothing at all to do with your boyfriend having children. And how do you know if you can easily get pregnant if you want to?, Many woman think that and have quite a hard time getting pregnant. Either way, even taking Escapelle you could be pregnant, if you take it within 72 hours of the unprotected sex it decreases the chances of pregnancy, but not 100%. Wait until 14 days past the time you had the unprotected sex and take a test, if it's negative, and you still haven't gotten your period, test again in a week, if it's still negative you should see a clinic/OB/GYN. Escapelle can cause a very irregular cycle, so it won't be uncommon if you see some spotting, or if you get your period early or later. Also, if you don't want to get pregnant you should really talk to someone about getting on birth control. Good luck!
My friend and I had sex and the condom broke....20 minutes later I took escapelle and the next morning I felt this pain just above my pelvis next to my hip bone.....is this normal? ....
I'm not sure, is it like a cramp? That's normal, if it's a constant pain I would call your doctor and mention it, it's probably nothing to worry about, but just to be safe!
Yes it is...I went to the chemist and the pharmiscist says it might be my appendix.....the pain is only there when I get up and walk around...other than that I'm fine....