Estrostep Fe to Tri-Legest Fe
I'm on a few medications and I'm a little disturbed that suddenly I go to pick up my BC prescription and it's no longer Estrostep Fe, it's Tri-Legest Fe.

Now I know this is the generic form, but does that mean that it's 100% the same and WON'T INTERACT WITH MY MEDS IF THE ESTROSTEP DIDN'T??

It's Sunday, and it's the day I start taking the pill again, and I can't call my doc to find out what's going on.  I really don't want to miss a day, and maybe they didn't make a mistake.  However, they DON'T know that I'm on Lamictal now also.

So I take:

Methylin ER  (60mg a day)
Wellbutrin
Prozac
and Lamictal.

Does anyone have any info for me?  I've been browsing the web but can't find anything good.  THANK YOU SO MUCH.
I just got the generic brand of Estrostep too and thought it might be different. I looked up the ingredients in both Tri-Legest and the Estrostep and they are exactly the same measurements and everything. The Tri-Legest just has different colors where Estrostep has different shapes.