Estrostep Fe to Tri-Legest Fe

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Estrostep Fe to Tri-Legest Fe

I'm on a few medications and I'm a little disturbed that suddenly I go to pick up my BC prescription and it's no longer Estrostep Fe, it's Tri-Legest Fe.

Now I know this is the generic form, but does that mean that it's 100% the same and WON'T INTERACT WITH MY MEDS IF THE ESTROSTEP DIDN'T??

It's Sunday, and it's the day I start taking the pill again, and I can't call my doc to find out what's going on.  I really don't want to miss a day, and maybe they didn't make a mistake.  However, they DON'T know that I'm on Lamictal now also.

So I take:

Methylin ER  (60mg a day)
Wellbutrin
Prozac
and Lamictal.

Does anyone have any info for me?  I've been browsing the web but can't find anything good.  THANK YOU SO MUCH.
I just got the generic brand of Estrostep too and thought it might be different. I looked up the ingredients in both Tri-Legest and the Estrostep and they are exactly the same measurements and everything. The Tri-Legest just has different colors where Estrostep has different shapes.