Excessive Uncontrollable Peeing
I just recently moved into my college dorms. My diet has changed somewhat;eating meals at irregular times, drinking alcohol more often, and working out less. The first few days i was completely normal but now i have huge bladder problems. I will be sitting there doing nothing with no bladder pressure then all of a sudden i have to get to a bathroom before i wet myself. It comes at random times of the day and always in large amounts. I will be running to the bathroom and leaking and cannot hold it. There is no pain or discomfort---nothing out of the ordinary except these sudden onsets of peeing. I have also been very gasy and bloated and this is very unusual for me. I have no motivation to do anything but sleep and wait until night to wake up and go out. Can someone help plz??
First of all drink more water. Sounds crazy but try flushing your system out of all that irregular junk... secondly I had the same problem when i was in basic training. I actually had one accident while i was there. Idk what it was about being there but my diet changed by alot i worked out more and iw as constantly on the move. Maybe it is just your bodies way of dealing with stress. But I would suggest trying to find your own rhythm and drink more water.