Women's Health Community
Excessive Uncontrollable Peeing
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Excessive Uncontrollable Peeing

I just recently moved into my college dorms. My diet has changed somewhat;eating meals at irregular times, drinking alcohol more often, and working out less. The first few days i was completely normal but now i have huge bladder problems. I will be sitting there doing nothing with no bladder pressure then all of a sudden i have to get to a bathroom before i wet myself. It comes at random times of the day and always in large amounts. I will be running to the bathroom and leaking and cannot hold it. There is no pain or discomfort---nothing out of the ordinary except these sudden onsets of peeing. I have also been very gasy and bloated and this is very unusual for me. I have no motivation to do anything but sleep and wait until night to wake up and go out. Can someone help plz??